[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /benzos/ here? >take benzos, suddenly stop giving a fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 823x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 823x1200
Who /benzos/ here?

>take benzos, suddenly stop giving a fuck about petty shit that bothered me anymore
>start feeling motivated and optimistic about life
>combines extremely well with weed

Works better for my anxiety than alcohol t b h, lasts longer too and doesn't make my skin look like shit.

Just don't take em on too many days consecutively, w/d are apparently worse than heroin w/d
>>
When you say you feel optimistic what do you do you throughout the day?
>>
I'm thinking about ordering some weird ones from Japan. I've found an online pharmacy that I'm fairly certain someone said is legitimate. Kind of curious if anyone here has any experience with it.

http://www.mimaki-family-japan.com/
>>
>>24324049
>Ran out of xanax
Slowly getting closer and closer to cutting myself again.
>>
clono land is good
>>
Benzos are great. I have bad anxiety so just 1 peach xanax feels noticeably good to me. I was the only person I knew who purposely bought benzos over opiates. For me, Ativan is the sweet spot between duration and euphoria. Xanax is potent, but not very long lasting and makes me feel a little too dopey. Klonopin is lasts for several hours but makes me feel a little down and dull. I've only taken Valium once and I remember it not doing much.

Just one pill is good for taking the edge off weed, but it's easy to become a completely brain dead zombie with that combo.
>>
>>24324155
Make beats

Soundcloud.com/envisiontheproducer
>>
How much would, say, 20 pills put me back on the deep web?
>>
File: 1420452903724.jpg (67 KB, 300x898) Image search: [Google]
1420452903724.jpg
67 KB, 300x898
I went cold turkey off benzos back in July after 3 1/2 years of abuse. WDs had me bed ridden for bout 2 weeks and out of commission for another month. Still the happiest time of my adult life was when I was taking 8-12mg of alprozolam a day
>>
>>24324685
Quite a bit esp if you're in Aus like me, Etizolam is a great cheaper alternative with a 1/1 dosage ratio, you can get it on clear net on this website called nippon-pharmacy $40 for 100 1mg pills, $32 if paying by bitcoin
>>
>>24324771
I know that feel. Everything was so much easier and better.

I felt it made me more of a normal person but I was probably just oblivious and it actually made me weirder. At least I was a social weirdo though.

How did you do it cold turkey after 3 1/2 years? I assume you tapered down before that?
>>
>>24324886
yeah the last 9 months or so I was taking 1mg of klonopin a day. Went hard 1 weekend and took around 50mg so I wasn't gonna be able to refill my scrip for about 2 1/2 weeks and just lived with the WDs and decided I'm better off without them

Aint it strange that we could actually just be happy and get a real sense of belonging in the world though? I was so clear-headed, uncaring and happy during heavy use
>>
>>24324986
>Aint it strange that we could actually just be happy and get a real sense of belonging in the world though? I was so clear-headed, uncaring and happy during heavy use

It's sad. Wouldn't say I was really clear-headed during abuse but it sure felt like it. Now I've just started becoming more abusive in my alcohol use which is shit because I'm basically harming my body just for a taste of what I had before.

Can't go back to benzos though because ultimately they scare the shit out of me now. I know if I use as a 'one-off' every now and then I could easily fall down the rabbit hole again. Fairly sure they made me hypo-manic at times as well which felt fucking great but made me do things which were probably very stupid.
>>
>>24325210
I started drinking heavily too when I was starting to taper off benzos. Very brutal substitute, was drinking as much as 5 nights a week 12+ drinks just because at the time I needed something to fill the void benzos left on me. Started experiencing black outs regularly and even woke up in the hospital 1 night from a mix of pills with a .39 BAC. Haven't had a drink in nearly 4 months either no but, would seriously just recommend being careful with the booze. Going from 140lbs to 190lbs of fat from booze was what really curbed me in to weening myself off that shit too
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.