[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>but anon, it was just a fling in college!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: ballingoutofcontrol.png (72 KB, 997x597) Image search: [Google]
ballingoutofcontrol.png
72 KB, 997x597
>but anon, it was just a fling in college!
>>
File: 1425258084639.jpg (16 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
1425258084639.jpg
16 KB, 231x244
>>24323999
That thread and the update were hilarious. She wasn't dating that guy; he was fucking her and a bunch of other women at the same time. And now that she had sex with the player (before he was famous, mind you) she thinks she is hot shit in the dating world.

No honey, you could never DATE a man like that. You are only good for your whole to him
>>
>>24323999
checked

also story is hilarious
>>
link

also when did the robot return?
>>
>>24324200
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/3t2ydi/update_i31m_am_tired_of_my_girlfriend31f_bragging/
>>
He'll likely be broke a few years after retiring. So at least I'd have that over him.
>>
>>24324264
Smart girls get knocked up so they get child support which is lots of money even after guygoes broke and tries to adjust order.
>>
At least they are broken up now, feel bad that dude wasted his time on her though.
>>
>>24323999
checked
also
>ever even looking at a girl who has been within 1 mile of a black man
>>
>>24324106
I think I might have done a similar thing to how a girl views herself.

I'm 6'2 and about a 7/10 facially and I was looking for a rebound to boost my ego after breaking up with my gf whom I really loved so I started dating this 5.5 or 6/10 girl with big boobs and very little hair (she always wore a wig) and I enjoyed being nice to a girl and having her like me , so we ended up being together about 6 months before I broke up with her.

Now it's been 6 months since then and she hasn't found another boyfriend, she still wants me to fuck her because she doesn't see other guys as good enough, etc.

I think she's going to spend a while being unhappy unless a guy is on about my level, but any guy on my level is probably going to think he can do better and just view her as a short term thing.

It's an unfortunate thing.

Maybe the same thing has happened to me with my previous gf. She was really hot and I don't know how serious she was about me.
>>
>>24324388
I'm talking about the NBA player; they're rarely successful after retiring.
>>
>>24323999

>after we broke up she was telling her girlfriends about how my penis was small and how i have no career

Man it's like women do everything in their power to be hateable.
>>
Aw WTF I thought the 6 inch small dick thing was a joke, how the fuck do we compete???
>>
She's an alpha widow. Permanently damaged goods.
>>
>>24324997
penis and career, got it.
>>
File: alphawidow.png (144 KB, 1001x1078) Image search: [Google]
alphawidow.png
144 KB, 1001x1078
>>24325178
Someone should make a comic of ghouls lowing,"Chad, Chad" then latching onto dudes and saying "Chad was so good and that. He could do blah blah blah" into their ear until the dudes fall over in the fetal position. Then the ghouls leave saying, "You're not a real man"

I wish I could draw.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.