[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are there any semi-attractive (read: not fat or completely hideous,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 15
File: 1447394835651.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447394835651.gif
2 MB, 500x281
are there any semi-attractive (read: not fat or completely hideous, tries to make herself look good to an extent) women here that have never had a boyfriend solely for social autism reasons?

i feel like this is only a male thing, but correct me if you can
>>
Yeah but that is why I meet all my bfs online
>>
If a girl is even halfway good looking, she's been approached.
The only reason she'd not have a bf would be from literally not caring about the issue in the first place and wouldn't complain anyways.
>>
>>24323953
My girlfriend was a virgin, no bf, 99% pure. Met through 4chan, and a solid 8-9/10 with makeup.
>>
kissless virgin tranny here at your service~
>>
>>24324063
3d is piggu disgusting, 2d is pure
>>
I'd imagine a reason that a girl like you described would exist is because they have some sort of issue that prevents them from simply getting out there. Maybe they have such bad anxiety that they panic when approached, either for friendship purposes or flirting. It's possible that they have such bad anxiety that they can't even get out of their homes. Or maybe if they have high-functioning autism, they might not be aware a guy is into them unless it's super obvious. Maybe they're also super self hating and don't think they're good enough for anyone and shut themselves out.

Or not. I dunno, I'm not a girl. And most girls I've met are pretty outgoing. Doesn't mean those types of girls don't exist.
>>
>>24324024
but just being approached doesn't mean you went out with anyone
>>
File: Gays Not Welcome.jpg (44 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
Gays Not Welcome.jpg
44 KB, 329x399
>>24324079
>tranny
wew lad
>>
>>24324024
yeah but i'm a guy and i've been approached (at rare occasions) as well and i just felt awkward and flubbed it

plus none of the girls that have been interested in me seemed like the type of girl i'd be interested in, personality-wise
>>
File: 1443035402068.jpg (38 KB, 297x288) Image search: [Google]
1443035402068.jpg
38 KB, 297x288
>>24324079
OP asks for women
>tranny here
nice meme friend
>>
>>24324105
I'm assuming you're meaning never had a bf for social autism reasons and bemoaning it like most here, in which case, no that doesn't happen.

If she's relatively attractive and never had a bf, she would literally not be caring about it at that rate and would have no reason to be in a place like /r9k/ talking about her lack of love life. She'd just be somewhere doing whatever the fuck has her so wrapped up to not worry about dating.
>>
>>24324098
Not him but i had a GF just like that and similar to what OP described and she was perfect the problem is that some years after getting out of the shell she left. The craze of meeting new people and hanging out with new friends had us split, she kinda drifted away from me and the relationship wasn't what it used to be.

I would date a girl like that again, they tend to be pretty smart and chill, i just hope next one is the right one if there is even a next one.
>>
File: 1421525330384.jpg (41 KB, 327x260) Image search: [Google]
1421525330384.jpg
41 KB, 327x260
I actually met my bf on 4chan. But before him, I was almost exactly what you described. Complete social autist, spaghetti everywhere, kissless, hugless, and handholdless 20-year-old virgin. Basically Tomoko in 3d. Not a khhv anymore, but still as much of a sperg. I don't have any personal contact with anyone else on this site, but I believe that there are other girls out there who are like I was.

Shy virgin girls are more common than you'd think, the problem is that they eventually give up hope and turn into sluts out of desperation. One of my only friends was a cripplingly shy kv, but after I got my bf she went a little crazy because she was feeling like the only girl without a bf. She's turned into a normie skank who's fucking some older guy. Socially inept guys kill themselves when they can't handle the loneliness anymore, where as girls with social anxiety become desperate for affection and eventually give up the hope of finding someone who understands them.
>>
>>24324861
be my gf

quit fucking muting me you PoS robot
>>
>>24324861
"Shy girls" confirmed for roasties. It's not even that fucking hard to meet a guy online. You literally just have to say "girl here" and you'll be swarmed by thirsty fucks. After that, just pick the one that suits you best.
>>
>>24324861
>give up hope and turn into sluts out of desperation
This is key.
They can just do this. If a guy is attractive, he doesn't have to do it out of desperation, if he's not attractive, going for anyone doesn't help when nobody fucking wants him in the first place.
>>
File: 1446661534823.png (16 KB, 385x572) Image search: [Google]
1446661534823.png
16 KB, 385x572
>>24324861
>>24324887
>I actually met my bf on 4chan
>considering the chance it's not just another dude trolling
>still being a fucking drone and confirming the stereotype
God fucking damn, they literally can just say "girl here."

No excuses.
>>
The reason I come here is because I cannot make friendships. I don't have friends (Online only if that counts) And well I guess I don't really have to say about somebody approaching me, never happend. And my appearance well I don't know, I guess I'm average looking. I just feel lonely.
>>
File: 1446589799139.png (14 KB, 411x293) Image search: [Google]
1446589799139.png
14 KB, 411x293
>>24324973
I agree but thirsty men are also at fault for being so desperate and shallow, most hopeless men just want a relationship and sex they don't look for that "click" because they don't have the patience.

My fucking roomate it's just like that a fucking mix between an akward manchild and a failed chad, if we ever go out together and he sees a girl he starts telling me how much he would like to bang her and how big her ass is how delicious her tits look and all that shit just to get drunk and cry about why no girl dates him about how much of a nice guy he is but still wonders why the fuck he can't get a gf. Fucking annoying.

>>24325051
Do you have Steam? or am i falling for le epic ruse here?
>>
File: internet friends.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
internet friends.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>>24325051
How many online friends do you have?

Do you Skype?
>>
me. i self harmed and am fucked in the head and I really can't think of anyone liking me. like i have been told i'm pretty but i really can't imagine myself with anyone by my side. i don't deserve anyone bc only i know how fickle i can be without my goddamn meds.

i had a boyfriend who coerced me into having a relationship with him, and a girlfriend who also fucked me over. the only way i could imagine myself getting with someone is if they were online. and even then the idea scares me.
>>
File: 1394045352660s.jpg (14 KB, 250x179) Image search: [Google]
1394045352660s.jpg
14 KB, 250x179
>>24324941
>>24324942
I am not at all denying that shy girls have a lot more opportunity than shy guys. Even before I went online much, I was always completely aware that I COULD find a bf if I was desperate. But like a lot of you, I had morals. I wasn't looking for just anyone, I've only ever been interested in someone to love. My friend who turned into a skank used to be kind of religious and believed in waiting until marriage, but she became so jaded that she gave up and became slutty to hide her social anxiety. I feel very deeply for robots. I wish they weren't so maligned and ignored by society.

>>24324973
I guess if I have to I can provide proof that I'm a girl. But it doesn't really matter, my opinion would be the same regardless of my sex.
>>
>>24324091
you realize 2d is gay right. It's made by other men.
>>
>>24325092
It seems your friend is the "I don't get some but I'll act like I do" type of bro.

And no. And I don't have stream. I do have skype.
>>
>>24325128
That I talk constantly-every day? 2. why?

And I do.
>>
>>24325092
>I agree but thirsty men are also at fault for being so desperate and shallow
I can't tell if I have some semblance of pride left or if I'm just the thirstiest because the only reason I refrain from even trying is because I know at least 3 other robots will just do my job for me and I'm almost guaranteed to be the bottom rung of this place. That and it'll be a rare fucking day when some random girl I'd beg for a contact would actually click with me and not get bored within the week.

>>24325175
I really don't care if you're actually a girl or not, I'm just annoyed that all it literally takes is vaguely mentioning you might have a vagina and you got people tripping over themselves. I'm just bitter because I want that sappy shit like cuddling but can't get it.
>>
uuughghgugh. same as always.

if you're a girl and you're lonely, drop contact info. make an r9k burner email and vet people before you add them on skype or whatever.

unless r9k isn't good enough for you, you'd do this, a lot of us are actually looking to meet people.
>>
>>24325230
Talking about getting bored of someone. I'm >>24325051 I've been trying to talk to people and females brush me off instantly and if I message someone, they get bored of me in a week or so.
>>
>>24325202
It drives me mad to no end,.im no SJW or prude but the way he objectifies women it's fucking unreal. Maybe it's because he feels the need to voice almost everything he thinks at any time and im just like a really quiet person.

How to add?

>>24325230
I just don't know man, im a real quiet/shy nerd myself but even i made it and got myself a gf. For some reason when i met her i was filled with confidence it was great, that's the most powerful i've ever felt, sure the fact that she was also shy/nerdy helped a lot.
>>
File: 1416797066173.jpg (107 KB, 718x522) Image search: [Google]
1416797066173.jpg
107 KB, 718x522
>>24325230
Ah, gotcha. I dislike how thirsty a lot of robots are too. I understand why they're like that, but it becomes annoying. I rarely ever post and when I do, I make sure not to include any references to being female unless it's essential. I'd rather people just assume I'm a guy, except in threads like this where I can use my position to give people a little insight into women. But I always ignore annoying "femanon here" posts that have no reason to say that. It's just attention whoring.
>>
>at uni
>make friends with a classmate
>told she has a thing for me
>when we are out at a bar chilling she confesses
>smile and laugh a little, shes clearly shy as fuck
>shake my head and say I just see her like a little sister
>she her get crushed inside

felt real good
>>
>>24325352
It's really fucking pointless to say your gender every time unless you want attention. Sometimes it's so unreal I don't know if they're actually girls or b8
>>
>>24325341
Mommy issues perhaps? Or perhaps he just thinks it makes him look alpha.

Pass me your ID, I'll add you.
>>
Can I get a gf pls
I swear I'm a nice person.
>>
File: Satou.jpg (19 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
Satou.jpg
19 KB, 704x400
>>24325341
I don't know either, the best I can do is speculate at what it is. Pretty sure I got it down by now.

>>24325315
In my experience with the skype threads, women are the worst about brushing you off and dropping you for the obvious reasons, being they can do that and have nothing in their life change.
>>
>>24325546
I get brushed off easily. Perhaps I'm boring or ugly for them. I make an effort to have a ongoing conversation but little by litter they get more diatant until they don't respond anymore.
>>
File: 1420687346794.png (6 KB, 344x357) Image search: [Google]
1420687346794.png
6 KB, 344x357
>>24325361
Did she turn into a slut?
>>
>>24325413
ID: lealens
>>
yes. i feel like i'm too intelligent to have a boyfriend. i never find common interests in potential mates so i don't even bother anymore. Ive had two boyfriends before and human affection does not please me. i am an anxious depressed alien (not special snowflake) so I feel like everything I do when i'm in the company of others is a waste of time. the only person i should ever love is myself.
>>
File: 1431122858324.png (170 KB, 375x374) Image search: [Google]
1431122858324.png
170 KB, 375x374
>>24325642
>i feel like i'm too intelligent to have a boyfriend.

My ex was just like this when i met her. Boy we had our laughs but she was really intelligent, not smart but intelligent. Good times.
>>
>November 18, 20l5
>>
>>24323953
What is amine here
>>
>>24325788
>November 18, 2015
>>
File: Smug_Pepe.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Pepe.png
28 KB, 200x200
>>24325642
If you are so smart, why are you not my gf?
Checkmate atheists
>>
>>24325821
little witch academia
>>
>>24323953
This was me, but I got a boyfriend who is equally socially retarded so it is ok.
>>
>>24325155
>TFW I got to explain SI scars to girl
>She grabs my hand and rubs it along her scarred thighs
>We don't need words for this, make out nice and freely

Scars are fun, believe in yourself faggot
>>
>>24324861
>Socially inept guys kill themselves when they can't handle the loneliness anymore, where as girls with social anxiety become desperate for affection and eventually give up the hope of finding someone who understands them.

>tfw getting older
>tfw no shared life experience with any girls
>>
>>24325155
>had a boyfriend
>and a girlfriend
Maybe if you weren't an insane whore?
>>
>>24326020
>This was me, but I got a boyfriend
shocking
>>
File: 1444171594592.jpg (51 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1444171594592.jpg
51 KB, 500x281
>in online relationship for 10 months now with underage femanon who is very likely more intelligent than me
>in 10 months I still have not managed to bore her or scare her off with the longest break in our contact being a month before we tried for anything official
>mfw I just realized on top of potentially grooming, I wasted some qt's time on my sadsack ass
>>
>>24326107
Bro just relax, don't do anything crazy anon.
>>
>>24325051
>I cannot make friendships
>has 2 people to talk to everyday
top kek
>>
>>24325051
Here is a you anon. enjoy them while they last.
>>
>>24325642
That's really edgy faggot
>>
>>24325642
Maybe your gay anon.
>>
>>24326186
not sure if you're serious or being ironic.

i'm just resigned at this point. even, if everything else in my life keeps going the way it is now and things turn aroud, there'll never be anyone who gets where i'm coming from. at best, you get some sympathy and somebody will try and impose a narrative about success and self determination, or some shit. and that's assuming a positive reaction, in reality, no one wants to hear about my sad life especially not girls. even if you "win", you still end up alone.
>>
have become socially anxious autist/bedroom dwelling chick because too many guys approaching me

does that make me hot.

for some reason am attracted to shy men because of boredom with the usual batch of suitors (90% of whom are shallow psychopaths)

chin up dateless 4channers, unless you're also BORING AS FUCK, shyness is not some terrible failing.
>>
I used to be a fat fuck so I learned to avoid guys because no one wants a fat girl. I lost a lot of weight since then, and even though I'm still fat I'm starting to get more attention from men. It makes me highly uncomfortable because I'm not used to it. I would shy away and panic because I had no idea how to handle it. At this point I have no interest in boyfriends, or even being around men for that matter. Then again I've always enjoyed being alone, even if it was forced.
>>
>>24326433
>I used to be a fat fuck so I learned to avoid guys because no one wants a fat girl.
But I do. Oh right you meant Chads.
>>
>>24326396
Dwell in my bedroom, senpai
>>
>>24326383
Im serious bro, believe me im not like you but i've also wanted to commit sudoku for quite a while and i've had my reasons (dumb reasons maybe but reasons none the less) but somehow i just keep going forward.

This might sound like bullshit but learn to do things by and for yourself, enjoy being alone, don't be afraid anon, find something that you enjoy, anything is fine and better if you can profit from it. Im not here to tell you to wait because that's bullshit in this world you have to hunt but im begging you to be patient.

Just don't stop anon.
>>
File: thumbs_up_excellent.png (73 KB, 432x354) Image search: [Google]
thumbs_up_excellent.png
73 KB, 432x354
>>24324861
>>24325175
>>24325352

You seem cool, Tomoko-Anon. Your posts seem more thoughtful than most posts in r9k on this subject. It was enjoyable to read your opinions and input.
>>
>>24326487
>>This might sound like bullshit but learn to do things by and for yourself, enjoy being alone
There is no enjoyment in anything if you're alone, not even if you somehow get money to do the things you want. You basically have no identity as a human being if you're not part of society.
>>
>>24326511
Yes that is true because only animals and gods can be truly alone but if you focus on yourself and do activites by yourself you might meet someone, even if you dislike it go to a fucking party if someone invites you and you might just meet someone. Thing is, do something not because you are a thirsty motherfucker but because you want to improve yourself.
>>
>>24326487
you seem kind, anon

>learn to do things by and for yourself, enjoy being alone, don't be afraid anon, find something that you enjoy, anything is fine and better if you can profit from it

spent the majority of my life in total isolation so that's actually pretty normal for me. being around other people and interacting with them is the hard part. still trying to figure out how to make money.

really, i'm just sad because i used to think i could change my life and become normal if i kept trying. i just haven't fully accepted that my life is what it is now and what it's always been and that there is no happy ending. i guess i've drifted off from the subject of girls but that was the one thing that i didn't let go of over the years. over time, the other things (ie money, friends) faded away but i still clung to some fantasy that it'd be ok if i could have a relationship with someone else. i should probably stop indulging myself in posting about it and just let it go.
>>
>>24326702
>but if you focus on yourself and do activites by yourself you might meet someone,
Not really, you meet people through an organic process that requires at least some sort of a social network.

>go to a fucking party if someone invites you
Oh wow. Normalfag college kid I presume?
>>
>>24325092
>that click
protip: that ''click'' is solely caused by being played by a guy correctly.
What women believe to be ''natural'' chemistry is solely caused by the efforts made by the guy.
>>
>>24326465
I've been rejected by a number of guys. Each time I talked to them, whether it was necessary or not, they would either act disinterested, disgusted, or they completely ignored me. This includes social rejects, loners, fat guys, and ugly manlets. Some went so far as to bully me and mock me. Besides, I hate being fat. I would love to run around the block without gasping for air by the time I finish.
>>
>>24326033
mine are in my arms and the look like scratches with a fork. i wish i could see the dermis sometime.

>>24326145
yeah, i guess so.
>>
>>24326734
>i'm just sad because i used to think i could change my life and become normal

Anon, we are all numbers and numbers can change. But it has to be for yourself because only you can pull yourself out of the hole you are in. You will die alone, no gf, no friends or anything, think about it.

>>24326777
Lel no im fucking drop out loser that just wants to live a chill tranquil life, i've been very lucky when it comes to money since my job is really flexible and has a decent pay that allows me to survive with some extra money to spend. I met her at a friends lame ass birthday party. Im just a really nice person and i think we all are going to make it.

>>24326800
WELL I DON'T KNOW BRO BUT IT FELT NATURAL AS FUCK.
>>
>>24326891
You can run around the block without gasping for air when you're fat too, if you're actually reasonably fit. And guess what, you can gasp for air as a skinny unfit couch potato too. Just admit you're only after a specific type of physical appearance you think Chad wants.
>>
>>24326991
>Lel no im fucking drop out loser that just wants to live a chill tranquil life, i've been very lucky when it comes to money since my job is really flexible and has a decent pay that allows me to survive with some extra money to spend. I met her at a friends lame ass birthday party. Im just a really nice person and i think we all are going to make it.
So you have money, you're a drug addict/dealer, and you have friends. What here isn't normalfaggotry?
>>
>>24327024
Hey. I just stated that I have no interest in attracting men. I suppose you're right in that some fat people can be fit, but I am not at that point yet. Just admit that you can't handle someone who isn't interested in Chads, as much as r9k wants you to believe.
>>
>>24327190
>you can't handle someone who isn't interested in Chads
That doesn't make sense, of course I can. So, want me then?
>>
>>24327185
Dude i said i've been very lucky, i am no normie by a fucking long shot but this thing, this desire for people to get along is what moves me.

I really want to live a single life, no troubles, buy some land in yurop and build a comfy place, im a robot but i have this desire to survive, not to be a fucking Chad. I just happen to live a semi social life but i really dislike it i would give my all to just be a fucking neet but in my country there are no neet bucks and fuck living on the street.
>>
I recently got a 21 year old girlfriend, who is a virgin. My cock is the first she has ever saw, touched and sucked (my first time getting touched, etc).

No idea how many if any guys she's kissed before me. But she is pretty innocent.

She's a 7/10, a little extra, slightly chubby but not very chubby. Would be a 8/10 if she lost 10 or 15 pounds.
>>
>>24326241
Friendships IRL
>>
>>24327231
Then why are you so adamant about me wanting chad?

Clearly you can't read, or just have a poor memory, but I've stated two times that I have no interest in being with a man or attracting them.

So, no, I do not want you. I do not want anyone.
>>
>>24327298
Alright, so you're just a shitty liar like all women, thanks for the confirmation.
>>
>>24326986
Are you that girl who is obsessed with /x/ tier stuff?
>>
yeah, i've got social anxiety + internet addiction. ive skipped a lot of school because of it (and because of truancy, became even more alienated from rl peers). all of my friendships are formed online. i blank out when it comes to oral communication (my throat tightens, i stutter, shake, sometimes itd be so bad that i would be on the brink of crying, and then actually cry & run away, etc...), but i think a lot more clearly and naturally through writing (it is what i am used to). not fat or completely hideous either. i just can't picture having a real life relationship, it's unfathomable. i am aware that i'm perfectly capable of acquiring one, however, i'd doubt its sincerity... its foundation would be based on physical appearance, what i deem extremely shallow. i feel like i truly get to Know people (their personalities/character) through online conversations and it can't be superficial since we are just text on a screen. it also can't be superficial because i don't give away my gender immediately, weeds out insincerity.
>>
>>24327281
Why would online be easier than IRL? Isn't that how you'd talk to them anyways?
>>
>>24327308
Where did I lie, anon?
>>
>>24327387
I can't form a sentence without stuttering. Those kind of problems
>>
>>24327446
At least you can still connect mentally.
>>
>>24327478
What? Explain that please.
>>
>>24327446
Nobody respects you whore.
>>
>>24323953
Never had a boyfriend and am a kissless virgin, not because of social autism but because I'm picky and constantly reject people when they invite me to hang out.
I enjoy being alone.
>>
>>24327493
Meaning you still have the ability to make friends albeit online; you only have a physical impediment.
>>
>>24327446
You've got to practice talking. Either practice with people or by yourself.
I used to have that problem but I got over it.
>>
>>24327298
Why don't you want a man?
>>
>>24327551
and you're saying you can't do that?
>>
>>24327584
Well yeah I don't think it'd be that uncommon, especially in a place like 4chan.
>>
>>24327514
And nobody loves you, cunt.

>>24327551
Ah yes I guess so. Still, it's not a lasting 'friendship' but I get your point.
>>
>>24327567
Actually I don't have this problem with any person from my family but I do have a problem with other people. I'm think of voice calls with strangers or something o that sort to help me with my stuttering.
>>
Fembots are absolute madwomen but they're cute as fuck if you manage to get one.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.