[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>need weed to sleep >can't go a day without smoking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg (62 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg
62 KB, 800x800
>need weed to sleep
>can't go a day without smoking it because i get miserable
>need like at least a gram which is $10 a day
>whenever I have an abundance of weed I smoke like 3 grams a day
>all I want is to get my own place

Completely fucked
>>
try only smoking a little bit at a time
>>
>>24323843
I try but I always think oh fuck one more blunt before bed and it fucks me
>>
>can't get addicted to weed dude!
>>
>>24323871
the weed smokers dilemma

>buy oz
>smoke it all up in a week
>make last gram last an extra week

should just smoke from a bong or pipe and scrape the fuck outta that resin when you're out
>>
File: 1362516879260.png (100 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1362516879260.png
100 KB, 200x194
>weed exacerbates my depression
>>
>>24323818
>it's not addicting!
>>
>>24323917
>>24324059
this to be honest family. drugs are for degenerates to be honest family
>>
>>24323818
Here's what I do...
>Smoke only when I'm done with my stuff for the day
>end up smoking around 4 pm or later
>stop smoking at 9 pm
>ounce ends up lasting me 2-3 months with 2-3 people smoking it daily
also
>$20 grams
>$250-$350 ounces
>>
>>24324059
Dude who cares if it's addictive I'm fucking sad

If I didn't smoke it would be alcohol, without that it'd be drugs from doctors that don't work. I like it who cares.
>>
>>24323818

You gotta ball it out and try to manage your weed better. Weed is just too good, it's inevitable to get addicted to anything that makes you feel better than being sober. Luckily there is no come down or withdrawal so it's not a true addiction.
>have a Monday to Friday job
>only smoke after work after I have cleaned up, done my washing and sorted out dinner
>manage to sneak by on less than $50 a week if I'm doing well
>try to make weekend plans so I'm not smoking all day
>try to make plans during the week nights so I have to be sober most of the week

The problem is sitting at home being bored af and just wanting another cone/blunt to pass the time. Even video games get boring for me if I've been smoking weed regularly, as I get used to playing them high. So I find distracting myself with other hobbies helps keep a balanced life.
>>
>>24324262
How long does an ounce of weed last you?
>>
>>24324262
Man I did that too I didn't smoke until 7

I do have days a lot were my dad wakes me up early as fuck and I smoke all day
>>
>>24324150
>Dude who cares if it's addictive I'm fucking sad
Cost of dealing with your problems: $0
>>
>>24324097
But drugs make life so much more tolerable!

NORMIE GET OUT
>>
>>24324309
I rarely buy an ounce, buying in large quantities will make me smoke a ridiculous and unreasonable amount in a short time. It's too easy to binge when you have an oz. last time I got through a bag in under a fortnight and that was with selling some off, I try to buy fifties here and there and stop smoking for a little while to keep the tolerance low and some of the Magic still around.
>>
>>24324373
>dealing with your problems
You're on the wrong board normie
>>
>>24323818
Fuck, are you me? I just ran out today.

I always fall back on alcohol but my stomach is all fucked up so I'm just sitting doing nothing.
>>
>>24325235
Yeah it does. I was hammered last night and felt amazing then the damn poison a started making me feel sick so I slept. We can't have something for nothing. For all pleasure there is pain too. I was up to a fifth of liquor a day and didn't feel like drinking at all today. Like no temptation.
>>
>smoke a couple of cones every night
>it starts making me extremely anxious
>realise that ill never be the person i want to be with weed in my life
>throw out my pipe and the rest of my weed

i tried to limit myself so many times but keeping the drugs/pipe in the house only for "weekend use" made it too hard. if theres no pipe to smoke with it makes it much easier.

>that feel when you go to a mates place to smoke up and one cone gets you high for a week.
>>
>>24323871
so start vaping you ding dong
>>
>>24324118
>>24324262
Just like these lads said, it's all about management. I usually buy a 1/2 every 2 months, but I'm able to make it last because I only smoke as a reward to myself.

>finished at work and made my lunch for tomorrow
Smoke a bowl before a few hours before I go to bed

>clean up around the house, go get groceries and hit the gym
Roll up a fattie and smoke it while I play some vidya

>read through a book before the week is done
Invite some friends to my apartment, we drink and take turns throwing weed into a bong

Don't smoke unless you were productive that day, even if it's something as small as throwing out the garbage or cleaning out your car.
>>
If you have willpower you can take small "t" breaks. Just stop smoking for a day or two, let your tolerance go down, conserve weed, and have back at it.

Also, don't forget to pick up extra for the holidays. That's always a clusterfuck.
>>
>trying to lose weight
>smoke
>munchies are a fucking bitch
>ate 6 slices of pizza, one slice of cheesecake (and the leftover from my brother's), and chicken all in one sitting
>tfw also get really low after I smoke
>always end up thinking about bad shit
>always end up crying

I do like playing vidya while I'm stoned, though. So there's that.
>>
>>24325556
I'm just like you when it comes to munchies. I have friends who can smoke an 8th and not even think about food, but I always get hungry as fuck. Weed is no good for losing weight man, sorry to say it. But if you don't feel like quitting, do what I do and buy food that is either healthy or a bitch to cook.

I used to just eat pop tarts and captain crunch when I was stoned, but now I'm limited to grapes/almonds/chicken breasts. I'm able to maintain weight and still enjoy eating
>>
>>24325611
I have to eat the greasiest, fattiest food to satiate my hunger. If I do manage to stock up on healthy food before I smoke, I usually eat more than what my daily limit is. The good news is that I'm getting better at starving myself throughout the day till it's the afternoon. Then I can binge on whatever there is while still being under my limit. It isn't the greatest way to do it, but it seems like the best option for me if I want to continue smoking. It's sort of like Intermittent fasting.
>>
File: 1423250693294.jpg (484 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1423250693294.jpg
484 KB, 1600x1600
>>24323818
Wow, I typed out paragraphs and they disappeared. That's life
-Quit weed, OP. I did and it helped me to some degree, I'm sure of it.
-"reward weed" as suggested earlier will not work for at least 90% of the population. The temptation is too strong and insidious. Happened to me, will happen to you if you do it.
-(extremist viewpoint: men were not made to wallow in some laziness-inducing drug all the time. It's an insult to yourself to smoke every day and pretend it's alright. I can smell the anecdotal evidence of "it worked for me!" coming, but it never works out in the long term of heavy use. Everything in moderation, or not at all. We can all do something more, something that we would be proud of, rather than smoke a blunt and post on an imageboard online with pictures of frogs. I'm trying to cut out imageboards, I've already cut out weed. Indulgence is death, apathy is death- and weed helps both those things thrive

Good luck, OP. Whether you quit or slow down or not, stay strong. LiveStrong
>>
>>24323818
Dexter?
>>
>>24325712
shuddup
>>
File: FB_IMG_1447244779850.jpg (47 KB, 647x553) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447244779850.jpg
47 KB, 647x553
Marijuana probably saved me from killing myself. Every time I smoke I relax and i don't even think of how shitty my life is. It even motivated me enough to get a part time job at night cleaning an office building 3x a week. I smoke two cones or blunts a day
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.