[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on grills with eating disorders? Would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: pro-ana-tips-and-trick.png (30 KB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
pro-ana-tips-and-trick.png
30 KB, 500x415
What are your thoughts on grills with eating disorders? Would you date one?
>>
>friend has all of the above
I envy her so much
>>
>>24323763
I think they usually have a mental problem, just like most trans people. I'd be hesitant to be with one because of it, because eating disorders would eventually rip them away from me
>>
>>24323763
only if I could help her fix it, i couldnt date a girl with an eating disorder that could not change
>>
Anorexia is literally the most lethal mental illness, and it would probably get pretty taxing to deal with. I guess going on binges would a bulimic could be fun, but it just wouldn't work long term.
>>
File: eatingdisorders.png (50 KB, 562x498) Image search: [Google]
eatingdisorders.png
50 KB, 562x498
>>24323763
eatingdisorders.jpg
>>
I wouldn't want to let them just continue having an eating disorder, but I'm kind of a drug addict/alcoholic so they could probably throw that in my face if I ever got them to try to stop
>>
>tfw restricting to under 500 cals per day with occasional fasts and slip ups
>tfw lost over 30 lbs in a month and a half
>tfw don't even have to work out

I don't know if I have an eating disorder for sure, but I definitely have some disordered eating habits.
>>
File: 1442820111311.jpg (38 KB, 790x543) Image search: [Google]
1442820111311.jpg
38 KB, 790x543
I date healthy skinny Suzy grills, all of them has an eating disorder from a medical point of view, but they're healthy and full of life so doctors can fuck off.
Pic related, would you say no to this sweetie pie?
>>
>>24323969
why does she look "you fall in love you lose, I lost" when you see her from a close range?
>>
I'd go out with a bulimic
>>
>>24324009
Power of Suzies.
>>
>>24323963
How do you do that?
Do you even go outside and do shit during the day?
Do you work a job?
How you run on no energy nigga?
>>
>>24323969
Probably. She doesn't look at all like my type. Looks like she would be extroverted and loud and normal.

Not that I've ever been in a relationship, I don't want to give that impression.
>>
>>24324031
Dental bills for days man. I'm a recovering bulimic and my teeth are fucked.
>>
>>24323763

Fuck yes. My worst fear in life would be my future wife letting herself go and getting fat. Nothing would be more embarrassing than that
>>
>>24324031
>wanting to date a girl who's mouth always tastes like vomit
>>
>>24324228
What about watching her die when you guys are only like 30?
>>
>tfw im a transgurl with anorexia nervosa
surely there's at least one robot desperate enough to settle for me
>>
>self control is a mental disorder
You fatties crack me up

Having said that i love a bitch with fat thighs and a big ass
>>
>>24324277
If you know you have anorexia, why don't you do something about it? I thought part of being anorexic was being unaware of just how unhealthy you are. Also, I hope you're doing OK.
>>
>>24323963
Holy fuck, 30LB in 45 days? gib details pls
>>
>>24324145
I have a job, but I just deal with the low energy.

I just imagine my hunger pangs eating away at my fat, and imagine how clean and empty I am on the inside. It gives me energy, I feel a lot more driven to do shit.
>>
>>24324355
well yeah for a while i was pretty much content with literally starving myself to death but i bitched out and started forcing myself to eat every day
>>
>>24324366
First couple weeks of Oct. I lost about 5-10 lbs on accident. Got used to not eating much cause I was poor and couldn't afford a lot of food. I noticed I had lost weight and when I realized it happened cause I barely ate for a couple weeks I started restricting deliberately.

I started counting calories religiously and restricting as much as I could manage. For really used to working while hungry and ate 100-500 cals per day. I fasted here and there until the end of October when I spent a week with my family and had to eat a lot with them and couldn't weigh myself. I ended up gaining 2 lbs and started restricting heavily again and in the week or so since I've lost 13 lbs.

Really all I do is restrict my calories and keep an accountability thread on a forum. I've ended up with a lot of food related anxiety though. I can't eat something unless I know how many calories are in it, and get really uncomfortable if I have to eat a single meal that has more than 200 cals. If I eat more than 700 in a day I feel like I've binged and want to purge. I feel incredibly guilty whenever I eat.

I wouldn't recommend a diet like this.
>>
>>24324318
this, tbqh f@m
>>
File: asdgfdfgsyrh.gif (779 KB, 400x216) Image search: [Google]
asdgfdfgsyrh.gif
779 KB, 400x216
>>24323963
I did that too anon! except with less than 800/1000 calories a day, I lost 14 lbs in a month
>>
>>24324678
How the fuck are you alive
How much do you weigh/how tall are you?
>>
Sure, I love a project.
>>
File: 1357110233148.jpg (100 KB, 477x614) Image search: [Google]
1357110233148.jpg
100 KB, 477x614
They'd leave me the second they thought they could do better.
>>
File: 1446596423614.jpg (106 KB, 996x663) Image search: [Google]
1446596423614.jpg
106 KB, 996x663
ana only
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.