[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much of a turn-off is a big nose on a girl? I've got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
How much of a turn-off is a big nose on a girl?

I've got a big nose and i've been flirted before so idk, just wondering if my nose had to do with it(or didn't)
>>
meh, it's not that bad desu senpai. They still sexy
>>
Post nose
>>
>>24323525
Post pic of nose
>>
>>24323564
>>24323549
no sry
>>
it's a dealbreaker for every man in the world, no exceptions. it's not even that we won't fuck you, we're pissed off that you exist. you are making billions of people furious right now.
>>
As long as it's not a Jew nose
>>
>>24323571
draw nose
>>
>>24323525
It's a turn off for a number of guys, wont loe to you. But some guys dig a bigger nose, it's really all about shape. The nose in your pic for example is ok
>>
As long as you massage my taint with it while you eat my ass, it's fine.
>>
File: 4ac.jpg (87 KB, 621x621) Image search: [Google]
4ac.jpg
87 KB, 621x621
>>24323546
>>24323623

anon has brought the inner honesty within me.

it's pretty disgusting desu senpai you should get that shit fixed
>>
File: nose.jpg (28 KB, 437x230) Image search: [Google]
nose.jpg
28 KB, 437x230
>>24323611
kind of like the first one
>>
>>24323655
yeah and it's not even expensive
>>
>>24323761
Id bang her in a sec, don't worry about it
>>
>>24323761
I could dig it. As long as it's not all bent up and crooked its fine to me
>>
>>24323525
you insecurity is 10 times more unattractive than your stupid nose
>>
im a big nosed man and I dont care

just imagine the peoples giggles when they would see us together
>>
>>24323847
I like her insecurity. I can use it to get her to stay with me in a hypothetical relationship
>>
>>24323525
It activates my primal neanderthal instincts and makes me want to rape her.
>>
Would you a Peretti?
>>
>>24323878
yes and then you both are destined to be miserable. would be nice short term though.
>>
It's my fetish.
>>
My oneitis has a big nose and I think it's hella cute. :-3
>>
i have a hooked nose so i can't be a hypocrite. they aren't optimal, but this >>24323761 really isn't that bad.

it's kind of nice sometimes especially if you can tell they're still hot despite the bigger nose.
>>
>>24323951
You mean thats not how people stay in relationships? My first gf lied to me dammit
>>
some guys love it. it's a preference.
>>
>>24323525
I have a huge thing for aesthetic noses so it ruins it for me. If you're cute though I don't think it would matter much in the long run.
>>
you're all nice people, despite being on r9k
>>
Big noses are kinda qty.

Anything sorta weird with a nose is okay.
>>
>>24323941
With glee
>>
File: noses.jpg (71 KB, 437x690) Image search: [Google]
noses.jpg
71 KB, 437x690
Big noses for women are like small cocks for men. Everyone will say it doesn't really matter but they would still prefer a smaller nose (or bigger cock) if possible.
>>
I find a big nose attractive on a woman. It's a very defining feature, especially when it brings the whole together.

Though I think me having a Jewish housewife fetish may have something to with it. I'm insanely attracted to Susie from Curb Your Enthusiasm.
>>
I find a big nose attractive on a woman. It's a very defining feature, especially when it brings the whole face together.

Though I think me having a Jewish housewife fetish may have something to with it. I'm insanely attracted to Susie from Curb Your Enthusiasm.
>>
File: 1277974684163.jpg (33 KB, 544x517) Image search: [Google]
1277974684163.jpg
33 KB, 544x517
You're a fucking woman. Based on that alone, I can tell you it will never be just one fact that will make you a turn off. You have to be a collection of genetic fuck ups to not be attractive to someone. This shit is completely tilted in your favor, stop getting hung up on small shit.

How the fuck does acute insecurity like that even fucking form?
>>
>>24324380
I though small cocks for men are like roasties for women o.O
>>
>>24323525
It's really personal preference. It's definitely implied that guys prefer smaller noses far more than is true, at least from my own experience and preferences of my friends, kinda like how people insist that all guys want cowtitted girls. Sure, it's common, but there are plenty of men that prefer smaller chested girls, or even borderline androgynous ones. In the same vein, some guys will see it as a turnoff, others a potential turn-on. Personally, I think it can be really attractive, but only if it fits a girl's face well. But that's almost any feature, honestly.
>>
>Implying I fuck your nose
Why are women so retarded? You literally live the date life in SUPER EASY mode. Do you think a horny guy that wants to fuck (almost every guy) cares about shit like that? As I've had sex several times now, as long as you aren't a fat landwahle, I don't care. Your pussy will feel good and so will your mouth. Fucking women, you stupid pieces of shit.
>>
>>24324930
who said the ultimate thing a woman wants is sex?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.