[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So bros At the age 25, I finally got a girlfriend. We had sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: 12342332.jpg (44 KB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
12342332.jpg
44 KB, 300x252
So bros

At the age 25, I finally got a girlfriend. We had sex a few times (awkward as fuck, still learning etc)

But anyway...I've been seeing her for a couple weeks now - why don't I love her? Like, I just don't love her. A buddy told me to dump her as if I don't love her now I never will, however most have seemed to tell me that love eventually comes, and I'm thinking too much.

But for real, I just dont...I don't feel it. I swear to God that I think it has something to do with us banging on the second date. I don't know.

I almost want to tell her that I appreciate her for opening a new world for me and that she's great, but that I don't feel a loving connection with her.

By the way, she's fine and she shares all my taste in everything. She's actually a really cool chick, I just...I don't, I'm not excited to see her.
>>
Do you hate her?
Is she eating up all of your time?
Love is something you grow from tolerance to a strong bond

There will be plenty of opportunities to break up, you'll have a fight or argument eventually and you'll make a choice whether to work through it together and form a stronger bond or say fuck it and pack up and leave
>>
>>24323341

I've never heard of anything like that or experienced it, so I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>24323341
she's probably not attractive or you are just fucked in the head
>>
>>24323412
>hurr I'm a faggot and proud

No

>>24323446
I just don't understand why I'm not excited to be with this girl that is totally like me, man.

I mean a few friends have told me that live takes time, and I'm insane for expecting to be in love already (in fact I've only seen her like 5 times)

How long does it take?
>>
>>24323341
your friend is right

if you dont love her now you probably never will

or it may just be a problem with you

but for me by the time i ask a girl out on the first date i am able to tell if im going to fall in love with them or not
>>
>>24323487
She's like.....she's average-cute, you know what I mean?

It's not that, I just...I'm not feeling this love thing that I've been hearing
>>
Sounds like you rationalized it all by yourself, you don't need our help, you're a smart faggot.
If you want some cuddley internet comfortation about it though, yes, drop her in two weeks so it doesn't look so bad, just think about her as a side quest in these 2 weeks.
Anyway, yes it's normal to not feel anything for a grill you barely know, you probably never fought too, so that's why there's no bond. Fighting creates big bonds and turns into love. Real love is from the start though, and it's 1% chance it will happen during this life.
So, moral of the story, bang her for another two weeks while you live your life.
>>
File: 1447455235288.jpg (82 KB, 625x793) Image search: [Google]
1447455235288.jpg
82 KB, 625x793
There is no such thing as love, cyborg. It's just another lie from when you were a kid.

Easter has a rabbit delivering eggs.
Christmas has a jolly fat man.
Valentine's Day has love.

Now that you've got that out of the way, start asking important questions like whether this woman is going to be a good mother, whether she is extremely emotional (by female standards) to the extent she might be a liability, whether she will defer to your decisions on important matters or can be trained to do so, how easy her needs are to meet.

Long-term relationships are not about love; they are about whether a man can save a woman from herself long enough to raise reasonably well-adjusted offspring.
>>
>>24323529
How many times have you fallen in love? Or rather, how long does it take you?
>>
desu, I've always had the problem of dating a chick for a couple weeks or months and then once we fuck I never feel the same. After that point, I have no excitement to see them other than getting in the sausagewallet.
>>
Question: are you feeling BAD about this relationship? Are you upset that you "have" to be with this person, like you want to get out?

If not, quitcherbitchin, that's normal. There's a reason being able to say "i love you" and meaning it is a big step in a relationship

t. 24 yr old permavirg
>>
>>24323495
If you have only seen her 5 times of COURSE you don't love her.

Anon here who's been with his girlfriend for 2 years and have autistically counted the amount of times I've seen her (186 to be exact). I fell in love around the 30th time senpai
>>
>couple of weeks
>girlfriend
>love
what are you ? in sixth grade?
>>
>>24323341

I never feel the same once I fuck a chick. As you said, all excitement goes away. Its subconscious, I dont just sit on edge wanting sex 24/7. Its weird, idk
>>
>>24323341
>expecting love at a couple of weeks

You went full retard
>>
Yeah no shit sherlock, just because you hook up with someone, doesnt mean you will fall in live with that person.

You shouldnt feel bad about it, it's rare that both parties in a mature couple is madly in love with one another. Sometimes, just enjoying eachothers company is enough.

If you enjoy hanging out with her and all that jazz, forget about the love shit. Think of it as a best friend with benefits.
>>
>>24323586
2 times for real and i still love them to this day and think about them all the time 5 years later for one and 2 years later for the other

6-7 times not real just infatuation, dont love them anymore

I'm not saying your relationship can't work with this girl and you won't ever love her, but it's important to take a step back and ask yourself if you're in the relationship just because she liked you/you had the opportunity to be in a relationship or if you're in the relationship because you actually really like her and could one day love her
>>
>>24323628
>>24323667
I've never had any experience with girls (I've been on 4chan since 2009, I'm one of you).

Actually it's funny, I'm lying in bed with my mom right now kek (on phone)

So it's like, I'm just this naive dude that thought love would happen right away
>>
File: 1447479405510.jpg (49 KB, 460x340) Image search: [Google]
1447479405510.jpg
49 KB, 460x340
>>24323776
you're not allowed to love people until, like, 3 months into dating
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 644x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 644x718
I remember when I got my first and only girlfriend, she was cute and kind of chubby, but holy shit I loved that girl to death, and she loved me too, we'd always be together, some times we'd just drive away to a different state for shits and giggles, goddamn it I loved that woman, I've had a couple chances to date pretty girls and hot girls but none of them compare to her.
>>
>>24323776
Why are you in bed with your mom, faggot? Move out you weirdo
>>
>>24323652
>>24323717
>>24323797

All three of these posts sums it up:

1. Possibly fucked too early, but realistically it's not a thing that'd end a relationship

2. Keep having fun together while having sex, if nothing else that experience would be worth it

3. It's not often that love happens fast, give it time
>>
>>24323717
He's new to the game, so that means he has the idea he gained from just looking at other people.
90% of people fake to love the other person so he was wondering why he doesn't feel like those people he saw
>>
>>24323865
Brilliant observation actually
>>
I feel like I'm on the same boat as you op. we've been going out for a couple of weeks, we had sex, I was virgin before it. I feel like I really like her, but I also feel like there's something missing and that it might not last long.

I plan on being with this chick for the time being, get to know her better and just let things happen. I know for a fact I will regret it if I leave her
>>
So if it's still there by 6 months, is that relatively safe?
>>
Op describe to us what sex felt like NOW!!!!!
>>
>>24324667
Sex with a co domain is fucking terrible

First time was too tight
Second time couldn't feel anything
Third time (tomorrow night) we'regoing to use thinner ones

But really, I'm thinking about calling it off before anything happens

I think I'm gonna at the very least take a break from her, realize what I want in a relationship etc and then try it again, or perhaps for with another one
>>
>>24324749
*Condom

Honestly l, fuck it I'm still pretty much a virgin. Really, I didn't feel anything so what was the point
>>
>>24324749
What did it feel like to have your penis in her mouth?
>>
OP, this is important

Do you feel butterflies whenever you see her? If you don't, then break up

If you don't feel it, then it isn't there, and won't ever be there
>>
>>24324765
>fuck it I'm still pretty much a virgin
No the fuck you ain't faggot.
>>
>>24323341
First off, don't break up with her yet. Learn from this experience. Get better at sex. Learn to be a good boyfriend, etc.

Second, of course you aren't in love with her after a few weeks. If you were, that would totally creep her out, and be incredibly weird (by normie standards). This is the first girl you've dated. Maybe you won't love her. Who told her you would love everyone you've ever went out with?

Wait. Learn. Grow. Possibly love will develop. Possibly it will be time to move on. Give it a year tops to see, or break up if it becomes a burden.
>>
>>24324849
Yeah just because sex kind of sucks and it isn't as great as you hoped for, doesn't mean your not a virgin. Your wizard powers are gone now mate.
I've heard from my non virgin friend that sex is pretty shit unless you have romantic feelings for the person, that's what makes it special, so maybe it will be better if you find someone you love.
>>
>>24323341
you spent so much time alone that you lost your ability to pair-bond
>>
>>24323341
You were in love with the idea of love rather than an actual person.
>>
>>24323341
>banging on the second date
people actually do this?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.