[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I kill the last bit of hope I have for myself /r9k/? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1420849940964.jpg (256 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
1420849940964.jpg
256 KB, 792x792
How do I kill the last bit of hope I have for myself /r9k/? I don't want to think or hope for friendship, understanding, empathy, compassion, love, a significant other. I want it gone. I want it all to be gone. I want to become a living carcass version of myself so I don't need to feel anymore.

It's too much to handle and I don't think I can take it anymore. I want, I need these feelings to die.

Satan help me.
>>
Having no hope for it won't kill your desire for it. I know I will never have any of that and when I really think about it I just gt extremely upset because I can't.
>>
>>24322733
Kill yourself. Your last bit of hope would be killed.
>>
Well for one you should stop posting little anime girls you fucking faggot
>>
>>24322820
The desire part was implied. I want it gone GONE.
>>24322846
I'm too ambitious for that. I want to become a machine whose sole purpose is to make money
>>
>>24322890
>I want to become a machine who's purpose is to make money
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>24322957
Tell me why then
>>
>>24322890
What do you plan to do with all that money?
>>
>>24323135
Well, first comes the money, then comes the power. The power is what I want from all of that money. With that power comes opportunity, and with that opportunity I can create change.

You can do so much. Sure materialistic things are nice, but power is what I truly want.
>>
>>24323211
There is no easy way to kill your emotions. Ultimately it will be a long process of learning to behave as if you lack the qualities you specified and watching them slowly disappear. If you haven't already, try to focus on the person you are trying to become. This part of the process is similar to making a tulpa. Meditate on the type of things that person would do and think until those thoughts and actions become natural to you.

What sort of change did you have in mind?
>>
>>24323527
I want to become anything but what I am now.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.