[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does /r9k/ believe in conspiracies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: philip k dick.jpg (155 KB, 665x598) Image search: [Google]
philip k dick.jpg
155 KB, 665x598
does /r9k/ believe in conspiracies?
>>
yes

all of them
>>
Not really but they're fun to discuss. I find reality is usually surprisingly simple and dull, so it's fun t imagine if it weren't
>>
File: 1444562575046.png (146 KB, 800x520) Image search: [Google]
1444562575046.png
146 KB, 800x520
jews are allowed to control the world by the lizard people

yes
>>
I feel like bin Laden I'd still alive.

>no body
>buried at sea
>not wanting to question him

No way that fuck is dead
>>
>>24322716
There was definitely something extremely fishy about Sandy Hook.
>>
I love playing with the idea that the world is orchestrated by some supreme committee of 12 wise men, but I know it's just wishful thinking on my part.
>>
Jews control the media and use it to further anti-white causes, as well as the banks which they use to undermine everybody else (besides some traitorous goys)
>>
>>24322716
the CIA amplifies and distributes the dumbest conspiracy theories in order to make legitimate skepticism seem more fringe.
plus most anti Semitism on 4chan is posted by jews for similar reasons.
>>
>>24323275
>the dumbest conspiracy theories in order to make legitimate skepticism seem more fringe

I don't believe in the CIA part, but the general idea here is so true.

It's hard to have a serious conversation about the background of something like 9/11 without a bunch of oversensitive idiots comparing you to complete whackjobs.
>>
>>24323142
This one is pretty clear, though I'm not sure which school of thought I subscribe to in terms of why: the result of Jews in positions of power + Jewish tribalist tendencies, or if the endgame really is as malevolent as genocide.
>>
>>24323443
Why not both?
They use their tribalism to get themselves into the position to eradicate any opposition to Jews and the systems that benefit them
>>
File: Controlling media.jpg (388 KB, 1600x1250) Image search: [Google]
Controlling media.jpg
388 KB, 1600x1250
>>24323142
>Jews control the media
That's not even a conspiracy; that's easily verifiable.
>>
>>24323069
Bin Laden is dead, but he probably died years before 2011. His health problems were well known, he was sick even during the planning of 9/11. He regularly made videos to the west in the early 2000s but then didn't release any until 2010, which people generally considered to have been made years earlier. Even in the jump from 2001 to 2003 he becomes noticably more haggard but doesn't really in the last video and he doesn't specifically mention anything in video other than general threats to the west. He had severe health problems and was living on the run, he didn't have access to the kind of health facilities a a man in his condition needed. The president of Pakistan said in an interview that they thought for sure he was dead.

The way Al Quada operated in cells it would be very easy for the top guys like Al-Zahawari to pretend he was still hiding out somewhere. Theres no real proof any of what we were told actually happened. No bodies, no photos of him, annoymous seal team. They buried him at sea because they had respect for his religion? After the shit they do at Gitmo everyday they suddenly respect Islam so much that they throw Public enemy number 1 in the ocean?

Huessin? Killed on camera
Gaddafi? Body displayed for days
Bin laden? Literally nothing but hearsay
>>
>>24322780
you idiot the jews control the lizard people to control the themselves
>>
I don't believe in conspiracy theories.

I do however believe that the wealthy and politically connected collude to advance their mutual self interests,
>>
File: 1446865828005.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1446865828005.gif
2 MB, 696x478
>>24322716
Just spent a few hours browsing conspiracy sites. One "at last I truly see" realization that hit me, after reading one theory tangentially related to this, was that the US/NWO(hypothetically) government(s) realize that world peace is undesirable.

I know that sounds like a run-of-the-mill conspiracy theory, but after a bit of thought, there's a lot more concrete under it. It might not be just a conpiracy to increase Money McGoldstein's pocketbook, but even an altruistic humanitarian goal. Huge wars like WWII were catastrophic of course (though one could argue that they advanced scientific research abnormally fast), but smaller wars have been arguably growing more and more tolerable since the Cold War. 9/11 was an anomaly, but the general war in the Middle East has been fairly safe for burgers -- more Americans die by suicide than in the Middle East. But it's served, SJW rants aside, to give us a better unifying ideal and bring us together. It's easy to forget in this day and age, but on September 12, 2001, the world rallied in support of America. We had a purpose. And more importantly, domestic unrest was temporarily quelled.

Past an #Illuminati plot to maintain the status quo, might there be a 'plot' to maximize world happiness or standard of living? /pol/ often wanks about how "da joos" are plotting to keep white people from breeding. But if we do subtly keep the lower classes from popping out ten babies per couple, we can decrease crime and net drain on society. It's hardly a radical view to say that overpopulation is one of the greatest issues faced in the world today. War, famine, and disease are natural population controls in undeveloped nations, but we have yet to develop an effective system in first-world nations. Perhaps this drive towards demanding perfection-or-nothing, both from Chad-obsessed girls and waifu-obsessed men, is serving to better society as a whole.

I'm rambling while reading crackpot theories, take it as you will.
>>
>>24323625
>wealthy and politically connected collude to advance their mutual self interests
Isn't that a conspiracy theory?
>>
>>24323069
>>24323572
There was a report a guy on shadowspear posted that got released may of this year by a pretty reputable reporter/author Seymour Hersh who has controversial views. Basically Bin Laden was sick, the Saudi gov paid the Pakistani Gov. to help keep him alive. Pakistans intelligence committee is responsible for harboring the Taliban. 90 - 95 percent of the fighters in Afghanistan come from Pakistan. Bin Laden was killed during the raid but there was nothing valuable there, he was unarmed and he wasn't to be taken alive. The guys blasted him to bits. ThePakistani government knew what was happening. He wasn't buried at sea.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/10/18/magazine/what-do-we-really-know-about-osama-bin-ladens-death.html?_r=0
>>
>>24323120
Fucking this. Lanza and his mom were dysfunctional but they were victims of something.
>>
>>24322716
Yes I honestly believe that Jews are trying to genocide Germanic peoples.(Germans/Anglos/Swedes/Danes/Norwegians/Austrians)

I mean look at Sweden for fuck's sake. You cannot tell me those people aren't brainwashed. I am not even white.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.