[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say you have the GF of your dreams. She's wildly in love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 000000man.jpg (14 KB, 300x376) Image search: [Google]
000000man.jpg
14 KB, 300x376
Say you have the GF of your dreams. She's wildly in love with and will never ever cheat on you. What now?
>>
>>24322286
I ask why she likes me.
>>
>>24322286
maintain the relationship like a normal fucking person would.
>>
>>24322286
Wake up from the dream
>>
>>24322286
Enjoy? I don't understand what's the downside?
>>
Get married, have 2 kids, and live in a comfy suburban home.
>>
Continue the slow trend of self improvement I've been experiencing for years
>>
Take it easy senpai. Enjoy my hobbies and our shared hobbies, take her on dates.

Life isn't about much else than having a good time with people you like, maybe have a kid somewhere down the line if she wants
>>
File: sysiphus feels.jpg (50 KB, 636x781) Image search: [Google]
sysiphus feels.jpg
50 KB, 636x781
>>24322286
exactly desu senpai
>>
File: 1447373175112.jpg (46 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1447373175112.jpg
46 KB, 550x550
Now I get my life back on track. Having someone to hold me accountable would be a huge help I think.
>>
Dump her, and tell her jacking off gives me better pleasure than fucking, and I need to know the feels of having no gf at 30. I don't want to be a normie.
>>
>>24322447
>jacking off gives me better pleasure than fucking

but how do you know that if you've never had sex before, Anon?
>>
File: 467534.gif (769 KB, 260x173) Image search: [Google]
467534.gif
769 KB, 260x173
>>24322332
The question is what would you do? Most of us complain about how we have nogf but would it actually make our lives any better if we had a gf?
>>
I'm an ass man.

PEW PEW
>>
>>24322512
Yes, just being with someone who loves you back is worth not killing yourself. We would do everything together, play games make money, netflix n chill etc.
Define 'success' if my answer is not good enough for you. Because fancy cars, expensive phones and fat wallets don't make us happy, but being loved does. Being happy sure does make our lives better.
>>
>>24322540
Yeah I'm an ass maaaaan!
PEW PEW
>>
Basically what's happening right now, I have a doe eyed alt loli looking gf.

It sucks, it's literally like having a friend with a whole bunch of extra red tape attached. The sexual bits aren't worth the added obligation.
>>
>>24322286
Ask her to wake me up so I can get out of that ludicrous dream
>>
>>24322332

After 5 years you get sick of the same pussy and become desperate to sow more wild oats like me but she's dedicated to you so you can't ;_;
>>
>>24322851
>like me
Sorry brother, we are not so similar you and i, familia.

My life hast been filled with so many examples of other people bad experiences that i would never dare to leave someone who truly loved me. I would be like biting the hand that feeds you.
>>
I don't even want a gf, Assman. I don't want love or marriage or any of that. I'm a beautiful one.
>>
>>24322286
Be good to her, work on my career, make her my wife and the mother of my children
>>
>>24322806
this desu desu desu desu
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.