[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you know if a girl is checking you out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 17
How do you know if a girl is checking you out?
>>
>>24322144
Yawn. Then look at her, if she yawns, she was looking at you.
>>
>>24322144
If you're uncertain, she's not really interested. Women are really clear about their intention if you're an attractive guy. Try standing next to one. You wont believe how women look at them.
>>
If you catch them staring and they have this somewhat soulless gaze in their eyes, as if they were fully zoned in on you.
>>
If you don't know, she isn't
>>
My friends point her out to me.
>>
>>24322201
Explain??????? F the robot
>>
Look if there's Chad behind you
>>
>>24322208
>if you're an attractive guy

oops
>>
File: 1419582371712.png (164 KB, 409x325) Image search: [Google]
1419582371712.png
164 KB, 409x325
>>24322270
Maybe because yawning activates mirror neurons?

The amount of things I've found myself having to explain on this board is really starting to piss me off.
>>
>>24322268
*my handler
>>
it's really not that difficult and you'll know they do it

if you don't know if they are checking you out or not, 95% of the time they aren't, so don't flatter yourself
>>
>Go back to yahoo answers faggot
>>
If she walks past you without eye contact and they start playing with their hair you can bet your sweet ass she was checking you out

Also a girl being around an attractive guy isnt as big of a deal for them. Sometimes they think very little of it compared to men so they dont really display much behavior until they begin conversing
>>
File: 1425845620663.jpg (259 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1425845620663.jpg
259 KB, 1600x1200
In the United States they literally smile at you if they're interested, even if you're a total stranger.
In the rest of the world, it's 10 times harder, they don't smile and if they do it's because they're mentally ill.
>>
>>24322144
Daily reminder, niggers always win
>>
>>24322775
>smile at you if they're interested

Lol no it's just a form of being polite.
>>
>>24322144
Girls are always checking out people, the thing you need to find out is if they like what they see.

I didn't believe my high school girlfriend when she told me this so she pointed out every time it happened, it was quite often.
>>
>>24322799
White women literally belong to black men.
>>
>>24322868
How about the culture of pacific islanders that has prepubescent boys suck adult male dicks as a rite of passage into manhood/
>>
>>24322868
I just want to spread the wrong word so even americans will have it on hard mode.
In 5 years american girls will feel dumb and mentally handicapped if they smile to show interest to strangers.
>>
>>24322799
What the fuck is that thing next to Tyrone D'Shawn La-Jamal?
>>
>>24322799
she has a tattoo of herself on her wrist lol
>>
File: rSAwiYF.jpg (23 KB, 480x609) Image search: [Google]
rSAwiYF.jpg
23 KB, 480x609
Fuck I want to impregnate iggy so hard
>>
File: 1445145907095.gif (2 MB, 400x174) Image search: [Google]
1445145907095.gif
2 MB, 400x174
http://westsidetoastmasters.com/resources/book_of_body_language/chap8.html

read the whole thing if youre into that kind of thing

the tl;dr is that women can check you out without you even knowing due to their better peripheral vision
>>
>>24323726
That's Venus. I hope she's not trying to compare herself to Venus.

>>24323760
Same f@m
>>
The librarian will stamp a date on you to remind her when to return you.
>>
>>24323762
>dilated pupils meme
Page disregarded
>>
>>24322842
how can you find out if they like what they see?
>>
>>24322230
Hmm. There's a girl in my class who's what I would call very good looking. She's pretty tanned and looks frankly beautiful, but in that almost homely sort of way (she's always wearing jumpers, nice coats etc). You can tell she's very shy and isn't much of a stacy from her mannerisms.

Anyhoo, she sat across from me in one of my classes. At one point I was handing out the sign in sheet and (before I thought she was interested) joked around with her and her friend for a few seconds while they signed it.

Now, whether it be me opening the door for her, seeing her stand around or sitting down she gives me intense eyes (I'm the one catching her glancing, she doesn't break it off), and man this has happened 3 or 4 times now.

I'm going to wait a bit more to see if this trend continues, hopefully I can strike up some small talk to gauge more of an idea. It would be nice if she ended up being interested, if not life will go on I guess!
>>
>>24324345
wink when u catch her staring
but u really have to sell it put your whole body into the wink lead that shit with ur elbow senpai
>>
>>24324345
Fuck off Chad, why must you laugh at us robots.
>>
>>24322511

except that works like what .. 10% of the time?

how many times has somebody yawned in your entire life.

how many times did you immediately yawn once they yawned.

exactly.

fuck off psuedo-intellectual.
>>
>>24324444
not him, but that would only work if your tired.
>>
>>24324153
She does, she stated it in an interview. She also pointed out it's pronounced "vay-nus".
>>
>>24322208
>Women are really clear about their intention

I seriously hope you don't actually believe this, senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 505x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 505x375
>>24322144
She just isn't, brehs. She never is...
>>
>>24322799
She's a lightskin nigger
>>
>>24324426
I'm no chad, had one girlfriend at 14 but we never kissed.

Since I've got to uni I've had friends tell me that girls said I was good looking though. Idk, I think I just never went out before uni and now I'm here I'm starting to get noticed? I'm not exactly antisocial either, I'm pretty damn friendly I think.

If I am ever released from the shackles of >tfw no gf, I will leave here. I know this place is only for people like us, and I will not undo this haven by infecting it with my post-gf posts.
>>
Wouldn't know whether or not a girl is interested in me unless I'm interacting with them. When strangers stare at me for a significant period of time I just assume that they're sizing me up and I get extremely pissed off.
>>
>tfw one time a girl went to me to straight ask me if i had a gf

i am a khv chad wtf
>>
>>24324423
Do this, but after the wink, smile and then turn your head and don't say shit else to her. If she comes up to talk to you after that shit, she wants you bro.
>>
she's not lol
>>
File: 1414031507510.jpg (40 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
1414031507510.jpg
40 KB, 453x604
>>24324345
>why is that guy so fucking weird looking, I can't stop staring
>>
>>24326373

>tfw one time a girl went to me to straight ask me if i had a gf
>tell her no I don't have one :^)
>but you've had sex before then right?
>spill my spaghetti, say "n-no..."
>oh I thought so

YEAH I WISH I WAS CHAD
>>
>>24324840
Why do you think girls are trying to fight you?
>>
>>24322775
Hello non-American, California here to tell you that the only way to tell a girl likes you in this state is if she tells you verbally or if she grabs your ass. Otherwise you have to ask her buddies and risk looking like a "creep"
>>
>>24322799
>nick young is 6'8
damn that bitch is tall
>>
>>24322208
I'm not sure I've had one open with kissing me and I still was not sure if she was attracted to me. I am under the assumption that I could be balls deep in a chick before I figured out she liked me, unless if a friend or her pointed it out, which they do often.
>>
>>24322775
I'm not American and older women ie mothers smile at me all the time.
>>
File: VNyk86k.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
VNyk86k.png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>24322144

>>24322208
Guess I'm fucking ugly then because I have never seen this ever.
>>
Here's a definitive 1 step guide to ascertaining if you're being checked out:

1. Are you Chad?
If yes, you're being checked out. If no, you're not.
>>
>>24323762
>Autistic people - who are nearly all males - scored the lowest. Autistic brains lack the ability to read people's body language and this is one reason why autistic people have difficulty in forming social relationships, even though many have very high IQs.

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest.
>>
>>24322144
if a chick checking you'll know. she usually will let you know she is doing it. Long eye contract and sometimes hit on you
>>
The more attractive ones do it very,very stubbly and usually only make eye contact for a distance.Tho I noticed when they are in a car or bus they straight up stare at you.
The ones much below your league usually straight up make eye contact as much as possible and keep looking at you even if you make it clear you're not interested
>>
>>24322144
easy guide for you op, if you browse r9k , they probably aren't checking you out
>>
She isn't. Quite simple.
>>
Women don't check out men like men check out women.
A man could see a woman and think 'i wanna tap that', a woman usually doesn't think this way.
>>
>>24327058
she probable around 5'10 yes, she is tall for women and she is wear high heels. in that pick she might be around 6 ft. No way Swaggy P is 6'8'' He listed about 6'7'' he might be 6'6''
>>
>>24327115
this tbqhwymfsmdh
>>
ITT: people who never had a girl interested in them tries to guess what it's like
>>
>>24322208
FUCKING THIS

I hate being an ugly manlet that is also hyper socially aware. Makes me fucking PISSED when I hear guys go "boo hoo why dont women make it obvious i can't read their minds waa waa" just makes me want to hit them
>>
I dunno, but I go up to whoever I find somewhat attractive and doesn't look like a total basic ass bitch. Have success about 25% of the time. Its about persistence and not giving a fuck
>>
keep your fly down. if she says something, that means she was looking at your crotch and wondering what your dick looks like.
>>
>>24327559
>tbqhwymfsmdh
to be quite honest with you mate fucking shaking my damn head?
>>
>>24327519
>5"10
>tall for a woman
yeah in china maybe
>>
>>24328239

Average woman's height in America is 5' 4".
>>
>>24322799
Did you call THAT winning?
KEK
>>
>>24327165
Yeah, this is me. I've had girls overtly hit on me and I've successfully taken them home, but I'm absolutely terrible at hitting on girls, despite how I try. I guess I've come off quiet but confident in the former cases, lol.
>>
File: russianqt.jpg (191 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
russianqt.jpg
191 KB, 1200x1600
If a girl makes eye contact, looks away, then looks back into your eyes.
(Keep looking her in the eyes the whole time, don't look away)

If you are talking to her and she keeps glancing down at your lips

If her feet are pointed in your direction

If she is mimicking your actions
(Crossing your arms/legs, etc)

Keep in mind that women are totally autistic. They believe that making 5 second eye contact is more than enough of a sign to show the guy that they are interested.
>>
>>24322775
that's melissa medini or something like that, if anyone's interested. she does softcore only afaik

the video of her dancing at some beach is goat, look it up
>>
>>24322208
>women clear about intentions ever
I and my attractive friends can't confirm this, sorry.
>>
>>24327559
>>24327917
Maybe...
to be quite honest with you my family shaking my damn head?
>>
>>24329512
To expand on this, that means that its going to fall on you to do something about it even if you notice the signs. A woman will almost never approach you, it will always have to be you going to her.

I know it can feel scary as shit since she can reject you really easily and make you look like a fool, but its the only way
>>
File: pancake-parlour.jpg (116 KB, 1181x591) Image search: [Google]
pancake-parlour.jpg
116 KB, 1181x591
>>24324153
I thought it was the Pancake Parlour logo girl at first glance
>>
>>24329619

If you'd gone from unattractive to attractive (basically from fat to fit) you'd notice. The difference in how they treat you is huge.
>>
File: montana.jpg (24 KB, 590x332) Image search: [Google]
montana.jpg
24 KB, 590x332
>>24322144
The eyes chico. They never lie.
>>
>>24322144
Friendly Chad in the hizz-house -- immediate & sustained eye contact means she likes you.
>>
She's not. Glad to help
>>
>>24322208
This. I have countless times deluded myself to think they were interested, when it was actually only my robot fantasies in my head.
>>
>>24324444
HIT THE QUAD
>>
File: 1445249232357.jpg (15 KB, 301x353) Image search: [Google]
1445249232357.jpg
15 KB, 301x353
>>24324216

talk to them, you'll notice pretty quick
>>
>>24329786
Honestly, to me it's more about imagining what I'd do if a ugly chick said she's interested in me and I had to somehow answer in person. I really wouldn't want to put someone else of the opposite gender in the same possition, so I'm avoiding it altogether.

Also the fact that this kind of interaction is solely based off looks is a bit off putting for me. It's basically saying "I want to fuck you based off how you look", leaving who that person actually is completely aside, which is perfectly fine by me, I wouldn't mind being judged upon that criteria and even interact like this, but doing it to someone I don't know is something I'd rather not do.
>>
File: 1446421048664.png (382 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1446421048664.png
382 KB, 800x600
>>24322799
Her face i fucked up and her boobs look plastic, tranny looking bitch
>>
File: 1445469269308.jpg (31 KB, 206x278) Image search: [Google]
1445469269308.jpg
31 KB, 206x278
>>24329786
>I know it can feel scary as shit since she can reject you really easily and make you look like a fool
And thats why you are supposed to avoid women, dont give them the pleasure to humiliate you
>>
At a party with some friends, I ended up making out with a female acquaintance/friend during/after dancing. She initiated pretty much everything, all I did was follow along and slightly move in for a kiss with our heads and bodies already together, lips only 2-3 inches apart from each other.
And apparently, even THAT is not a clear enough indication of anything. Next day I asked her if she wanted to do something/hang out together some time, her response was that she was "too busy" and "needed to think about the situation", which is pretty much #1 and #2 on the list of Big Fat Excuses To Avoid Saying "No".

So please, the few people ITT responding with "shit's easy to detect brah" "women are super clear, man" "you'll know, man" etc, please do enlighten me what kinds of things I should be looking for if even making out is not a clear enough indication.

>>24327075
>I am under the assumption that I could be balls deep in a chick before I figured out she liked me
I know that feeling all too well.
>unless if a friend or her pointed it out
Even then I'd probably assume it's either not serious or a "joke" or something.
>>
File: 1440638310048.jpg (150 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1440638310048.jpg
150 KB, 1500x1500
>>24327573
>which board am i on?
>>
>>24326820
You niggas gotta learn to lie damn
>>
>>24322775
I don't know man had a girl smile at me and say ''Hey'' the other day for no reason at all. And I live in fucking Scandinavia.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 640x960
>>24332706
Listen family to be honest if your at a party never pursue afterwards, they are there to have fun and kissing feels good (a lot better for girls than guys I believe) she was probably a bit drunk thought you was qt enough, she knew you so you was safer than a random guy and most of all thought you wouldn't act to 'weird' about it, basically m80 you can only trust a sober kiss :/
>>
>>24333130
Sounds reasonable I guess. Still, I wouldn't even consider a sober kiss a clear enough sign at this point that's for sure. Heck, I think it's safest to not pursue anything ever while at it (because let's face it, women actually taking initiative is not going to happen for an average looking man like me).
Thanks for the verification of what I deducted/suspected it was.

Still, I'm calling this a win. First time making out in 5 years ergo after break up with ex, crappy relationship, left me completely barren from any self esteem/image, actually able to consider myself average looking rather than ugly now regardless of friends genuinely seeming shocked the occasional time I mentioned considering myself fairly unattractive and telling me I'm good looking in the past (it's something that friends are "supposed" to say, anyway), and it was a nice albeit completely unexpected experience on its own.
Besides, to be quite honest I do very much enjoy certain aspects of being single, not sure a relationship would be something I want bad enough.
>>
Take whatever they throw at you. Basically women don't like being committed to their actions. Women will always hide behind plausible deniability. Then they will shame you if you if you try to interpret their actions to mean anything whatsoever.

>what? no! stop assuming things! I'm offended that you'd assume that! stop judging me!
>>
They always seem piss off every time I show off or go outside.
>>
>>24322799

>going out with that
>Winning

Heh... yea...
>>
>>24324444
Quads don't lie
>>
You have to sense their eyes on you, like in my Japanese animes.
>>
>>24322775
>at mall with senpai last year
>in line to get a stromboli because hungry
>look over at kung pow whatever food place, it might have been Asian Express
>qt3.14 East Asian female preparing a meal is looking at me
>we make eye contact and she smiles
>I immediately turn my head and walk away as fast as I can
IF SHE WAS INTERESTED WHY DIDN'T SHE CHASE ME LIKE A PRINCE CHASING A PRINCESS? WHY DIDN'T SHE READ MY HEART?
>>
>>24322208
This.

I had a tall Chad friend who was about 6'2 that I went out to the bars with and women would approach him and start conversations with him, even brush his arm sometimes. If there were a pair of girls both of them would talk to him and completely ignore me.

To me, it was quite a shock at first since women have never approached me even after going out to the bar hundreds of times. I just assumed that it was men who are supposed to do the approaching and not because I'm just average looking and 5'8.

After going out to the bars with him a few times I started to lose a lot of self confidence so I stopped hanging out with him and going out to the bars all together. I gave up on women.
>>
>>24322775

Yo I have never seen this chick fully clothed. Even outside the metart stuff she does this?
>>
You should pick up a book on body language OP.
>>
>>24322801
different smile, you fucking autist
>>
Girls check you out if you check them out. Seriously, next time you see a qt, and you're eying her, don't look away, make eye contact, maybe give her a "what's up" nod.

You know that feeling you get when a chick looks your way and you think she's checking you out? They get it too.

Also get fit. It doesn't take that much work, to get to otter mode or defined, which is more than enough.

Also girls are really good at checking guys out without letting it show. they'll do shit like look at you while turning their head so it looks like they're looking at something else, etc.
>>
>>24322799
is that the abo?
>>
>>24322799
Average looking bitch with a fake ass
>winning
Yea ok
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.