[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do wagekeks pretend they like their job? Is it because their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Why do wagekeks pretend they like their job? Is it because their existence would be unbearable otherwise?
>>
Anyone who is bragging about their job is probably paid well. Problem solved.
>>
>>24322069

We don't pretend to like it.

It's just better than being NEET, that's all
>>
File: Ghostwriter Dreams.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ghostwriter Dreams.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>24322069
i walk to my job and enjoy all the other wagekeks angry as fuck driving along the way

at my job i engage in activities that seem pointless but actually help people recover money stolen from them by corporations

desu though senpai without it i would sit around all day contemplating my meaningless existence will searching for arbitrary distractions
>>
Because some people choose to work, choose hours they like, and enjoy producing things.

It's like I get paid to take a shit, and when it comes out people applaud me & start eating it up. Thing is, I'm gonna shit whether or not people like it or I get paid to do it.
>>
>>24322069
you're proud to be a neet?
>>
I never pretended to like my job, I do feel certain satisfaction knowing that I spend cash I earned myself instead of one leeched off the government/parents
>>
I like my job, though. Public school teaching ftw xd
>>
Wewwwwww this is literally the only thing he does all day wewwww he can't stop. Wewww.

Wew wew NEETs on suicide alert
>>
>>24322069
>NEET pride
>pride of any kind

you are not a robot. you are normalslime. you are not welcome here, you are not wanted here, you do not belong here. return to normiebook and get some likes about your proud happy life
>>
Beats not having a job
>>
do you still live with your parents or are you on NEETbux?
>>
File: cheers.jpg (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cheers.jpg
22 KB, 640x480
>>24322069

wagekek here, I don't but it pays the bills due to dead parents.

Even had enough after to enjoy some IPA
>>
the fact that you think absolutely no one in the world can like their job says a lot about you m8
>>
i unno

i thought the goal was to love what you do, or be in the process of attaining a job that you will love.

i could understand this for people who slide comfortably into a mediocre cubicle job w/ no aspirations just stagnation till they die.

but otherwise na.
>>
I'd love to have a job being a scientist or some shit that gets to do research and is excited and shit. You know the trope of the scientist who is so Into his work that he rushes into the lab at 2 am to sketch up his light bulb moment? I wanna be that guy. Imagine being that excited about work and you also get paid.
>>
>>24322069

>faced with numerous options to make money in his life, the subhuman omega NEETkek fixates on the minimum wageslave job

>the notion that you could choose to study to be employed in pretty much any realistic field of work is alien to the unimaginative NEETkek

>there are fully grown adult men in 2015 who are this mentally deficient and self-destructive
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.