[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Becomefilled with compassion >Want to help my fellow man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1446690461391.jpg (19 KB, 277x221) Image search: [Google]
1446690461391.jpg
19 KB, 277x221
>Becomefilled with compassion
>Want to help my fellow man
>See perfectly sane, healthy homeless people in my shitsville bumfuck nowhere college town
>mfw

Rent here is like $275 per month (including utilities being taken care of and free appliances), I make $500 a month working weekends at fucking mcdonalds, these guys don't have that much of an excuse..

I mean you could literally not work Monday-thursday and still afford a place to live with 225 dollars left over for food and shit a month. I live off of $120 a month
"You need an address"

I've had 5 different jobs in my life not a single fucking one of them actually checks if your address is valid.
>>
They don't give a fuck, homeless people only offer an excuse like that so you'll leave them alone.

Had lunch with a homeless guy & he clearly just wanted to go back to reading under the bridge.
>>
Homeless people are the true NEET fuck ups. They're people who don't fit into society, and so they give up on it. I really can't blame them.
>>
Congratulations, you learned that most homeless people are either too mentally ill to hold a job or prefer being homeless to having to work.
>>
>>24321943
>Rent here is like $275 per month (including utilities being taken care of and free appliances)
Where do you live? Is it full of niggers?
>>
>>24321943
whoa where do you live?
I make 300 a week if I get good enough hours, but rent is like 800 bucks for a 1 bedroom apartment.
>>
>>24322157
1 bedroom apartments are usually more expensive than 4 bedroom ones w/ roommates
>>
>>24322186
>roommates
no thanks. I'd rather just keep living with my mom and save the money. no point in moving out unless its on my own or with a wife.
>>
Ok, but what if I want to become /antihome/? Buy a comfy medium tent, have a semi-normie job, make fair money, but just not have a permanent residence. It'd be like those normies that just live in hotels all their lives, but with more solitude if you pitch your camp somewhere safe enough.
>>
>>24323130
Become a grindr whore and trade sex for shelter.
>>
>>24323177
No fag you go to REI or Bass Pro or something and buy a tent and a cot. Sounds livable enough
>>
>>24323130
The police will come and smash your tent and your stuff. Funny that they'll do this in my small town but in the city homeless people sleep on cardboard boxes on the side of the highway off ramp and nobody bothers them.
>>
>>24323399
In Seattle they've built literal apartment blocks; sometimes even multi-story residences cobbled together on a public street out of scrap lumber, even divided with proper signs.

I went to visit my brother a couple times, it's a neat city if you stay in the right areas but it's some weird stuff if you go into the places that aren't meant for tourists.
>>
File: wage_cucks_btfo.jpg (31 KB, 230x249) Image search: [Google]
wage_cucks_btfo.jpg
31 KB, 230x249
They don't want to be wageslaves like you. Pity you can't enjoy the NEET life
>>
>$275 per month
Where do you live?
>>
>>24323399
not in libereralville, Washington
>>24324396
Been there, seen that. This is what I was thinking
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.