[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do the following words seem to trigger women? >teehee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1445460433864.jpg (251 KB, 2007x1525) Image search: [Google]
1445460433864.jpg
251 KB, 2007x1525
Why do the following words seem to trigger women?

>teehee
>cunny
>shlick
>>
>>24321756
I say teehee everyday and it's never triggered anyone
>>
>teehee
It's like shitposting IRL
>>
>>24322020
I think it's cute, don't you like cute things?
>>
I should start saying teehee just to fuck with people.
>>
You know what really fucks all females up? Calling them fat. This will universally devastate their psyche.
>>
>>24322030
I don't think 3D people can be cute
>>
>people who 'tch!' in real life
I seriously believe these people are worse than Hitler and deserve slow, painful death.
>>
>>24322218
Tch, what a virgin.
>>
I don't know why but just imagining someone saying teehee irl is so cringy and hilarious.
>>
>>24322218
What the fuck is wrong with that? It's a very good way to communicate a specific state of mind.
>>
>>24322218
what the fuck are you talking about? Also, why the fuck do you care?
>>
>>24323425
>It's a very good way to communicate a specific state of mind.
No its not?
If you're angry/annoyed, just fucking say it or shut your trap completely. How are you even supposed to react when some cunt tchs at you? If you ignore it, you look like submissive faggot, if you respond to it with harsh words, you look like unstable retard.
>>
>>24323523
tch
>>
>>24323523
>How are you even supposed to react when some cunt tchs at you? If you ignore it, you look like submissive faggot, if you respond to it with harsh words, you look like unstable retard.

That's why people do it. There is no response.
>>
>>24323523
Well then that's actually a pretty good indicator that you are in fact an unstable retard, that gets bent out of shape so badly from trivial things.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.