[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/dream/ thread, post the last dream you had or can remember If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 1445474145814.gif (2 MB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1445474145814.gif
2 MB, 500x333
/dream/ thread, post the last dream you had or can remember
If you can't remember or don't dream just post the last day dream you had

>dreamt that I tricked all the girls I've been rejected by into meeting in the same room
>once they all got settled I locked the doors outside, and calmly walked in
>told them that I hated all of them, for all of the privileges they get by being attractive, for all the time they made me waste on them, etc.
>pull out a handgun, look at them each one by one, then say "this is your fault"
>put the gun in my mouth and blow my brains out
>see my body lying on the ground with all of the girls freaking the fuck out
>know that if this actually happened I would cause them to be traumatized, and make them damaged goods forever
>wake up happy for once
>>
No one wants to talk about dreams? O-okay.
>>
Last try brumpity bump
>>
bumping because this I can't remember anything
>>
>>24322451
Not even a day dream? I always had one as a kid about being a skateboarder, that was the epitome of cool to me at about 10
>>
Some people were beating up a friend so I told them to cut it out & my friend to get in the car.

Biggest person comes up to me & I say I don't want to fight. They throw a few punches & I deflect them all, my arms feel like air. I bring my leg up & block a kick. They're all kind stunned & dream fades.
>>
>I'm doing bench press
>artsy girl I know is standing above me, between my head and the bar
>she sits on my face
>it is so soft

really would like a girl to sit on my face tbqh...
>>
>>24322534
I tend to have that "my arms are jello" thing in all my dreams, but at least you stood up for someone in it. I usually gtfo and avoid the situation, then subsequently wake up.

>>24322541
That sounds like a good dream. I used to have ones like that quite a bit.
>>
Last dream I can remember was of Dave Chappelle yelling at me about how I gave up "the only thing our show had" by selling the behind-the-scenes of Spy Vs. Spy to a competing show.
Fucking melatonin, man. Gives me the strangest shit.
>>
>>24321650
>dreaming that I woke up
>can't move body
>felt scared
>scream
>wake up irl
Last night
>>
>>24323063
I almost spit my tea reading that, that's fucking hilarious. That's up there with the one I had at 6 about my brother turning into a power ranger and then me getting eaten by my wall.

>>24323139
Oh shit nigger that's probably sleep paralysis.
>>
Dreamt I met a girl when I was living somewhere else, felt love so strong it hurt, Confessed my love to her, she felt the same.

Woke up next to my real gf. Realized I don't really love her.

Currently plucking up the courage to leave her.

All this because of the dream
>>
>>24323216
>sleep paralysis
A lot of people in my family get this often, that shit better not be hereditary.
>>
>tfw active lucid dreamer and have remembered/recorded every dream for the last 3 years in a collection of 18 odd full big notebooks

Oh boy

Where do I begin
>>
>>24321650
>driving my car
>suddenly lose control
>crash into a concrete wall
>die
>suddenly in my hometown
>I am ghost now
>walk and talk with the ghost of my grandfather
>glad I meet him again
>start living life as a ghost
>decide to visit my home
>wake up
>>
>>24323402
I find the concept of keeping a journal of my dreams really interesting. Is it a habit worth picking up?
>>
>>24323344
I would make sure you aren't over reacting but if you really don't love her then yeah ditch

also
>gf
REEE

>>24323364
I'm not sure if it is honestly, but I know it's very closely tied to lucid dreaming.

>>24323402
That's incredible, I've always wanted to do this but never had the time.

>>24323422
What freaks me out is when I die in my dreams I don't go to heaven or anything. It's an abstract feel.
>>
Sweet, I've always wanted to share dreams.
>Details are blurry but stay with me
>I had some kind of "Plane wish ticket". It enabled everyone who had it to have some ability.
>I could trade anything for money, literally anything. If you've watched the twilight zone think "The self-improvement of salvatore ross".
>Buy a man's handsome face for a billion dollars (I also had infinite money from another wish ticket, i forget how but I had so many wish tickets"
>Look in mirror, and I'm still ugly.
>Get extremely frustrated by then I go on my plane and land.
>Forget the rest.
>>
>>24321650
>not killing them
>>
>>24323578
That is weirdly poignant, and kind of beautiful in a way.

>>24323579
I remember thinking that part was weird when I woke up, but I think my mindset was instead of making them suffer quickly I would make them suffer mental trauma for the rest of their lives and feel like shit knowing they pushed someone to suicide, thus ruining their lives and making them suffer. Like how torture is a worse fate than death. I've been having a lot of fucked up dreams like that lately.
>>
>>24323671
>thinking they give shit
>not using it on murder + suicide
>>
File: 1434476164801.jpg (53 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
1434476164801.jpg
53 KB, 597x519
>have a huge foot fetish which controls my life
>every dream involves some cuties feet

Kill me pls
>>
>>24323702
Well I couldn't control the dream, I was viewing it third person. But yeah that would have been a better ending
>>
File: 1447047439122.jpg (264 KB, 660x663) Image search: [Google]
1447047439122.jpg
264 KB, 660x663
>>24323671
Yeah I remember waking up and being amazed and wanted to google "plane wish tickets" because somehow I had the idea that I'd find something useful. Nothing, and now I don't remember too much. Here is another that I remembered and like a lot

>Be myself, loser ugly manlet
>Find myself in an arranged marriage thing. My bride to be is a cute latina that I've never met.
>I'm very skeptical as I don't like marriage and I'm not sure how I was supposed to suddenly get married.
>Her father in law doesn't like me.
>They have this huge wedding with lots of extended family, which I attribute to watching the godfather a few days prior
>I end up falling in love with her, she's everything I've ever wanted. Catholic and innocent, I remember feeling immense joy and having sex was great.
>Can't remember much more except feeling happy and going places with her.

Side note, can anyone else pinpoint instances in their dreams that they understand where it came from? For example if something in your dream is from a vidya or a movie or something that happened to you.
>>
>>24323744
That sounds like good dream fodder senpai

>>24323889
I distinctly remember having a "ethereal" dream that was basically a Van Gogh painting, and when I ran into an elevator there were three skulls hanging which meant to me that meant I was about to die. The skulls were the skulls of the enemies in Gears of War and then the dream had a shit ton of elements from the game. This was also at a time that I was playing a lot of Gears of War
>>
File: 1422022089090.png (162 KB, 543x600) Image search: [Google]
1422022089090.png
162 KB, 543x600
I dreamt about her
and i haven't seen her for 8 months.
i can't forget her
>>
>>24324261
None of us can forget her.
it's been 4 years
>>
File: 1438860907824.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1438860907824.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
>be me kissless virgin
>dream starts with me and this girl that went to my high school
>short petite black hair my dream girl
>we are walking in a mall talking and take an escalator
>the farther it goes the darker it gets
>we reach this dark lower level and keep walking
>she gets closer to me
>could feel her warm soft body right by my side
>she starts walking in front of me when we found some stairs
>hold her body from behind and go under her shirt
>she doesnt stop and i keep going and reach her warm chest
>she turns around
>wake up
considered suicide that following morning needless to say my sad pathetic self was too scared to die
>>
I've had a pretty fulfilling sex life while high 24/7 on cocaine. Now that I'm pursuing grad school, I've never been this lonely...
>dreaming last night about some social situation (think an amphitheater)
>some people are laughing at this girl (or what I thought was one)
>end up chatting and not turn her down
>petite build, freckles, pixie hair
>normally not my kind of girl?!
>next scene we're cuddled up and she tells me she's mtf
>actually go with it (never even thought having homo sex irl)
>warm embrace
>next scene I'm receiving a talk from his parents and sister
>they're panicking, asking me to treat him/her/xie/wtv
>next scene friends laughing at me
>next scene having sex with this... thing. She actually has a vagina
>after her final moan, she tells me she's 15
>I'm 24
>waking up, can't get up from bed
>mind blown, dreams shattered
>self guilt
And then I've been feeling a surreal vibe for the rest of the day, can't bring myself to do any studying.
I'm utterly shocked.
Old me, brobots.
>>
>>24321650
I woke up an hour ago because of a dream I had.
In short there is this girl I have been talking to a lot recently. She has been more into me than I her. She texts me a lot, we exchanged video/pics/etc.
She even asked that I take my holiday to the country she lives in just so we can spend 2 weeks fucking and partying. It's pretty obvious we will fuck and we like each other.
I don't want a gf now in my life but obviously I do want to get laid. So in my dream she basically found someone else and was describing how they had sex. Then in my head I was seeing all these things she sent me and I imagined some other guy having her.

I mean shit I just want to fuck and suddenly I get possessive.
>>
>>24324712
Treating her like porcelain.

Aaah! The joys of typing with a cellphone
>>
>>24321650
A lot of my dream are about my job. Which sucks because in my dreams I'm fucking up something really important at work. Then I wake up and have to actually go to work. Fuck
>>
I have awesome wet dreams whenever i go for 3 days without fapping, here's one that i remember clearly because of how weird it was, i even wrote it down on my phone after i woke up so i would never forget about it.

No introductions whatsoever, i'm inside some sort of glass cube suspended mid air, fucking super sonico's breasts so hard that she's literally slamming her back repeatedly against the wall (i'm grabbing her by the shoulders) and when i feel i'm about to cum i pull out from between her breasts, ram my cock inside her mouth and hold her down while she starts crying and struggling to breath, once i finish ejaculating down her throat i let her go, she looks up at me and gives me this cute little smile, for some reason this infuriates me, i look at her with disgust and punch her really hard in the face, she starts crying even harder and lies down on the floor covering her face and apologizing for not being good enough (wat), i tell her to stand up and remove the little clothing she's wearing, basically side tie panties and a bra two sizes too small, i watch her trying to take the top off when i notice she has a black eye and is bleeding from the mouth, i get frustrated at how slow she is at this task and push her down but just as i'm about to presumably rape her violently on the floor i wake up startled and with my dick still hard, i had to jerk off because it wouldn't calm down, the whole dream was in third person.

Pic related is super sonico, mascot of a company know for making fucked up visual novels with gore, death and only bad endings.
>>
>be in room
>parts of room dark, parts light
>try to stay in the light
>light diminishes
>soon as im in a dark area i feel horrible, like im being murdered or about to be
>room resets and this occurs about 12 times before i wake up

What could it mean?
>>
>>24325150
Performance anxiety. Unrelated to sex.
Are you in school?
Are you working?
Be mindfull of how you feel like when you get home from it, it might be a good hint.
>>
who /sleepwalker/ here?

I can remember being semi conscious and I wake my mother or housemates up with some random question that doesn't make sense

ex:"What time is the movie?" when there was no plan to see a movie.

It's kind of like being in a dream but you're in the real world. It's kind of cool.
>>
>>24325215
There's this one time I got too baked with friends while streaming Pineapple express 2 days after the release.
Seemingly I was muttering that I was looking at the pages and turning the images while shaking my head.
Weirdest fucking dream there
>>
>>24325172
>Are you in school?
>Are you working?
NEET senpai.
>>
>>24325042
I dont get all the hype around violent KHV dreams
Despair, but also an errction
>>
>>24325172
Deep down you know its wrong. Dreams don't lie, my fellow brobot.
I hope you'll find a way to cope and continue enjoying yourself
>>
>>24325323
Woops, mwant to quote this one
>>24325323
Goddayum phone typing desu senpai
>>
>>24325338
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. God I hate when this happens

>>24325301
>>
>on 4chan late at night
>read thread of mole girl; nice body shape, but absolutely covered in hideous moles
>dream that my college campus is infected by a mole disease, and it has to be stopped at all costs
>hack off my friend's arms to prevent spread of moles to the rest of his body
>some people actually have to be killed
>bodies burned in mass grave
>wake up and check my entire body for moles, now paranoid as can be
>>
I had a dream where I owned a haunted mansion with a movie theatre and my own cheerleading team. Then it really got scary after the house started to change cools and niggers were in my pool
>>
>>24321650
>put the gun in my mouth and blow my brains out
Can't that cause you to die in real life?
>>
I dreamed of fighting a giant Jew that looked like the goy pics who shot coins out of his nose.

It was kinda like King Kong except we were fighting on a bank.

I only have /pol/ and the rest of this site to thank for that.

And I'm black which makes it weirder.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.