[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw girl keeps staring at me >she is interested in me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: latina.jpg (62 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
latina.jpg
62 KB, 640x640
>tfw girl keeps staring at me
>she is interested in me
>don't do anything about it because i'm a pussy
>she loses interest

She probably forgot about me ;_;
>>
File: haruhi-stare.jpg (161 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
haruhi-stare.jpg
161 KB, 1920x1080
>>24321641
i think it's pretty obnoxious how women will just fucking stare at you when they want you to talk to them. would it kill a bitch to say something instead of staring like a fuckin autist jesus christ
>>
>>24321641
where do you live op? Canada?
>>
>>24321725
Came here to post exactly this. Really not into how women expect men to approach them and get frustrated when they don't.

How do we get women to realize that if they find a guy interesting, it's her job to approach him and risk rejection, and not to "drop hints" and "wait for him to make a move"?
>>
>>24321852
Because if a woman got rejected it would hurt her wittle feelings
;-;
>>
>>24321983
Awww poor babby

What's so funny about that though is that this is the rationalization I get every time I look up "why don't women ask men out". Usually something like not wanting to risk rejection, not wanting to do all the work in the relationship, being afraid of being taken advantage of due to having to "lead" the relationship.

In my opinion who asks the other person out first in a relationship should be inconsequential. But people - both men and women - get so fucking hung up on feeling bad about taking a risk and putting themselves out there. To avoid the risk they tell themselves that "if this person liked me they'd ask me out first". Imagine if somebody went to a job interview with this mentality: "if this employer REALLY wanted me to work here, they'd hire me on the spot and do everything to keep me happy at my job while I lay back and do nothing of value".

If the thought of approaching a man has you so terrified that you have to project that back onto men, by shaming them for not "manning up" and making the first move, you probably suffer a real pathology and I'm happy to stay the fuck away from you.
>>
>>24321641
This girl I used to work with just stared at me. For a long ass period of time. It was an OPEN eyed stare. I was standing on the other side and she just froze and stared at me. It felt so disturbing. I didn't even know why she was looking at me. My first guess was she was I was doing something wrong. I guess I know why women would be "creeped" I would check them out, but I always do a 1.5 second count then look away. This chick did like 10 seconds!

s-sh-she was kinda qt though
>>
File: dajciemi.jpg (57 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
dajciemi.jpg
57 KB, 500x666
>>24321725
>>24321852
Why do we as men have to put so much work in everything?
>>
>>24322870
If it was so worth doing and easy it would have already been done senpai
>>
>>24322870
>>24322902

Make the effort for yourself and not other people. Fuck women who feel entitled to a strong, independent man who's confident, assertive and "knows what he wants" when she herself is weak and feeble.
>>
>>24321852
because society - women can't be the ones to initiate it can only be men
>>
don't worry anon, if you'd tried anything you would have fucked it up
>>
>>24321641
>girl is interested in you
I wish I knew this feel.
>>
>>24321725
>never had a girl stare at me in my entire life

Goddamn it I didn't come into this thread to become depressed. I normally never think about this stuff.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.