[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was sulking this morning, and after a bit of introspection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: traditional-indian-man-23804674.jpg (160 KB, 960x1300) Image search: [Google]
traditional-indian-man-23804674.jpg
160 KB, 960x1300
I was sulking this morning, and after a bit of introspection I realized that I'm not too much of a loser.

I mean, at least I'm not Indian.

pat yourselves in the back robots
>>
Despite poo in the loo I like Indian culture the most. It's ... funky.
>>
DESURGNATED
>>
>>24321533

like i've seen a lot of ugly indians like the stereotype, but I feel like the attractive indians are pretty attractive
>>
>>24321609
Indian women are goddesses or at least butterfaces.

They are so fucking hot
>>
>>24321533
But I am Indian though

Blox
>>
>>24321649
Just remember: you will never be Anthony Burch.
>>
>>24321649
Why havent you killed yourself yet?

How does it feel that your women LOVE having sex with hot white men but think sex with an indian guy like you to be an utter chore?
>>
Indians are cancer
>>
>>24321705
Pretty indifferent, honestly. If that's what they think, then i couldn't really give a fuck. There are better people I can associate my time with.

>>24321683
Literally who?
>>
>>24321749
their women are hot tho
>>
The only Indians that are even remotely good are the skinny-as-a-twig vegetarian hindus.
>>
>>24321705
Indian women want Chads. It doesn't matter what race you are. Regular white guys get bottom barrel, feminist Indian girls with a princess complex thanks to western culture now a days. Indian guys, on the other hand, always have the option of an arranged marriage to a non-degenerate Indian girl. Enjoy ending up with a girl who's had 30 cocks in her, Brayden
>>
>>24321705
>implying the average white man is attractive
Nice try, Phillip
>>
>>24321533
Sure make fun of us now. But in 15 years, all you whites will be our lowly servants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
>>
>>24322436
>Indian guys, on the other hand, always have the option of an arranged marriage to a non-degenerate Indian girl
Well yeah if hes okay with the constant (likely) risk of his wife being raped and murdered
hard to have someone when they keep dying
>>
>>24322614
Likely would imply that it happens to most women in India. Rape is sensationalized by the media, because it's the media. It happens but saying that it happens to most women is retarded and a shitty argument.
>>
File: indianman.jpg (593 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
indianman.jpg
593 KB, 1280x800
I'm indian and I am literally more chad than you autistic keks will ever be
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.