[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i forget her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1426789124699.jpg (39 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1426789124699.jpg
39 KB, 500x375
how do i forget her?
>>
>>24321452
You just do. You move on. You let go. And you play around for fun. Makes the process easier.
>>
>>24321452
you confess your love to her, get rejected and move on
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 317x379
>>24321452
You never really do.
>>
>>24321452
Find a someone who's better
>>
>>24321452
You don't, just try to
>>
>>24321538
Wrong. I'm proof.
>>
You replace her with something that fills the void like she did.
>>
>>24321452
Delete her off any forms of social media as well as any of her friends . Completely cut off any contact and focus yourself on other things . Every time she comes into your mind tell yourself to stop thinking about her . Literally the only way. I broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years (inb4 normie reee) and this was easily the best way of coping
>>
>>24321452

you never do. fuck. she was special. you weren't like the rest of them, you were a bad bitch. you had an attitude and shit going on in your life. and im just a kid. but i understand why a woman like you wouldnt want to be with a kid like me.
>>
>>24321452
first step is admitting you're a retard for wanting a cumdumpster
>>
>>24321666
satan trips confirms
>>
>>24321452
trim your eyebrows lmao
>>
>>24321666
Your memories with her are magically erased?
>>
>>24321790
What are you talking about? (pagefiller)
>>
>>24321872
They're just that, memories. Forgetting in this context means moving on, but ofcourse you already knew that
>>
>>24322082
Of course you move on, but you're never gonna forget the memories when you were in love
>>
>>24322135
But that's not what this post is about. And that is, if you ever were in love. But they're still just memories.
>>
>>24321872
I'm not him but eventually you can't even recall your memories of her.

Looking back at my "her" I can remember maybe 6 times of us together and the memory lasts less than a second for each one. Its just a fuzzy memory that has no impact on me.
>>
>>24322135
>but you're never gonna forget the memories when you were in love
You can make a concentrated effort to purge those memories. Your options are either actively repress the memory, or start substituting shit into the memory until it's a muddled mess. The latter is easier, but you're still going to have some memory left. The former is hard as fuck, and you actually have to put a lot of effort into it.

Alternatively, you could take drugs, but that's accompanied by actual danger.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.