[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fall in love with oneitis because she just seems different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: tears wojak 1.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tears wojak 1.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>fall in love with oneitis because she just seems different from other girls
>dresses differently, seems kind and gentle
>overhear her having a conversation during a lecture
>she's literally like every other whore
>>
>I'm not like the other girls desu
>>
>>24321069
>thinks oneitis is pure innocence for our age
>scroll through her normiegram
>pics of her smoking cigs
>pic of her with a handfull of weed

well, into the trash she goes.
>>
>>24321069
>>24321121
>>24321185
I'm sure you guys are catches too.
>>
File: 1373229095901.jpg (52 KB, 800x562) Image search: [Google]
1373229095901.jpg
52 KB, 800x562
>actually having a great conversation with a grill
>one of the most interesting people I've ever talked to
>a-am I making it
>slip up and say something completely autistic, ruining things forever
>>
>>24321199
As are you, gentleman :^)
>>
File: image.png (8 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8 KB, 469x463
>>24321199
>you can't criticize other people unless you're perfect in every way
Checked
>>
>have a crush on a girl who recently started seeing a guy and is in a relationshit with him
This is the first time in my life that I've been so attracted to a girl with someone else. It's so stupid and I can view the stupidity through a rational lens but I can't stop thinking about the goddamn girl. It helps that she lives two hours away and I only see her every few weeks but still. Shit is awful. AWFUL.
>>
>>24321199
this shit cracks me up too, famiry
these guys are the first to call themselves losers, admit that they're utter shit, etc
and they also won't shut up about getting their perfect dream girl.

like lmao you guys are going to be lucky to fuck a llama especially with that entitled af attitude..
>>
>>24321423
I'm sorry not wanting a conceited whore makes me entitled
>>
>>24321458

Noticing any flaw in any woman, ever makes you entitled.
>>
>>24321423
Nailed it, my friend.
>>
>>24321506
There's a difference between noticing a flaw in a woman and completely denouncing her existence because of relatively inoffensive traits you happen to disagree with.
>>
i know that feel all too well man

theyre all the same, whenever you find a girl you think is different it turns out shes just a stacy whore and you wasted all this time trying to befriend her for nothing
>>
>>24321506
Where did you get the any flaw part? OP probably overheard her say she took part in an interracial gangbang and has aborted 3 babies, I wouldn't call that nitpicking
>>
>start seeing this girl
>she likes me, i meet her parents, we hang out alot
>start to grow feelings for her
>ask her out to dinner, she agrees
>fast forward to last night when we're supposed to go out to dinner
>"hey umm this isn't a date is it? I have a boyfriend.. I met him 3 days ago.."
>"I still wanna go out for dinner but I'm broke"

Sigh.
>>
>>24321458
and yet, you complain on /r9k/ all day about how entitled women must feel because "they all want Chad" - which can be roughly translated to none of them wanting you, a smelly, autistic shell of a person.

you are the very epitome of "the pot calling the kettle black."
boo hoo bitch.
>>
>>24321543
Normie are known for voluntarily hanging around people they dislike
>>
>>24321458
>trying to argue with children who believe every single person they do not like is in a category of individuals who all possess the same exact traits, both physically and mentally
Please stop, friend! Do not enable their behavior.
>>
>>24321610
>feelings
got to say you love a girl on the first date, don't wait for the feelings, and if the feelings never come then that's alright too, you can break it off
>>
>wahh I can't get a special snowflake girl who conforms exactly to my ideas of what a woman should be in order to please me
>wahh women are all the same

>spouts the same vitrol that a thousand other people on this board post every day
>is exactly the same as everyone else
>>
>>24321630
I said no such thing. All I pointed out is that most, if not all, women are the same conceited self-serving creatures
>>
File: 1425686600837.jpg (29 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
1425686600837.jpg
29 KB, 474x595
>tfw work on a ship
>tfw almost entire crew is bro-tier, only a couple assholes
>if this was 100 years ago, we would go on shore and fuck bitches, but now we just stand gangplank watch while the longshoremen operate the cranes

At least there aren't any Stacies in the middle of the Pacific. (Using NZ internet t b h)
>>
>>24321719
and you are not a conceited, self-serving creature?
I'd find it hard to believe, since you occupy the board known as home to the manchildren of 4chan.
>>
>>24321630
>>24321713
>obligatory reddit fag euphemism
>>
>>24321746
How did you get that job? Can you tell us more? I've always thought it would be cool to work on a ship
>>
>>24321506
Kekold posts, my favorite.
>>
File: 1446396466031.jpg (94 KB, 599x800) Image search: [Google]
1446396466031.jpg
94 KB, 599x800
>mom, why are you letting [sister] go shopping every single damn day?
>anon, she's a girl, girls love shopping
>you, too?
>I'm too old for shopping, dear
>[pause] ...girls also love being dumb most of the time
>I'm sure you'll find a nice girl one day
>mom, I don't care about "a girl", I want "the girl" but every single darn girl is only one of a million others, they're all the fucking same
>...I know anon, I know you're right
>come here and let mommy comfort you all night long
>just kidding
holy hell, my mom's a robot, totally unexpected, gained some more respect for her that day
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.