[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will make me more attractive to women? Being /fa/ or being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: six-pack-man.jpg (73 KB, 644x408) Image search: [Google]
six-pack-man.jpg
73 KB, 644x408
What will make me more attractive to women? Being /fa/ or being /fit/?

Are both possible? Not just being fit and dressing well, but looking /fa/ and having a decent non-skeleton body? Are both even manageable as far as time and resources?

Currently skinnyfat betafag who finally has found motivation to change, and I want to know if I should devote thousands of dollars into being well-dressed or hundreds of hours being huge.
>>
>>24320722
Being fit > being fashionable. Most outfits look good if you do to, like a white t shirt and black chinos are extremely simple and still look gread
>>
>>24320722
>>24320790
This.

Best scenario to be attractive to the modern female: go ottermode, dress well, and call yourself a feminist.

You won't be accepted at /fit/ or /fa/, but these seem to be the guys that roll around in pussy.
>>
>>24320722
Being fit or fashionable will make you more attractive than you are right now, but will not make you attractive on their own. Even if you are fit you will still be a fit genetic failure.
>>
>>24320829
>>24320790
Okay, thanks, but I've visited /fit/ and I've been looking for advice on what workouts to start on, but they are just vague and kind of assholes.

What workouts should I do to become, say, ottermode? I'm 5'10" and 155 lbs if that helps.
>>
>>24320722

Just do whatever the fuck makes you happy if you wanna lift a lot of weight and get huge do that if you want to be tiny and wear drapey clothing do that.
>>
>>24320829
>Feminist
>Roll around in pussy

Yeah right. The only way to roll around in pussy is by being a 10/10 Chad on tinder.
>>
>>24320836
Oh this too, being fit won't make you less retarded. But you at least get a better chance.

It's pretty dumb to do any of that just for girls though
>>
>>24320884
I really just don't know what that means though.

If I wanna look like the OP picture in, say, a year or two, should I slim down and then lift? Do the opposite? Do both at once (is this even possible)?

Will I see developments within a few months? I'm sure /fit/ gets retarded questions like this all the time (hence, the sticky), so I don't wanna ask any of that shit there.
>>
>>24320722
/fa/ is a meme board. they are nuts.

if you want to look attractive to girls, go out into public, and observe what the chads are wearing. Then dress like they do.

in terms of /fit/ness, /fit/ is a great place to learn from. truth is, you don't have to be ripped. if you want women to like you, ottermode is ideal, but as long as you're not a hamplanet or skeleton, you'll be fine.
>>
>>24320722
Being /fa/ requires confidence

Being /fit/ requires dedication
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 780x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 780x690
>>24320878
Why don't you just read the fucking sticky you manlet skelly cuk
>>
>>24320722
/fa/ isn't even fashionable, they just follow hipster street fashion. Most of them don't even know who Alexander McQueen is (and if they do it's only because of that fucking scarf).

Concentrate on clothing that follows basic principals of pleasing aesthetics and exaggerates or draws attention to masculine features. Not what's trending on Facebook.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.