[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Threesomes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 12
File: 1442708508459.png (1 MB, 1280x904) Image search: [Google]
1442708508459.png
1 MB, 1280x904
Any robot here ever got involved with a /Threesome/ ? Was it m/m/f , F/F/F, or maybe , f/m/f? give us them nice stories anon.
>>
>>24320528
I was in an f/m/l once
>>
>>24320528
Why is a nigger always involved?
>>
do brosomes count? m/m/m

it was fine until the alcohol wore off
>>
I once had a dream that I was walking in the woods and ran into Daft Punk and they were camping together and even though they wouldn't talk to me because they were robots (actually one of them was "human after all") we ended up having a threesome.
>>
>>24320528
Almost in a f/m/f but one of the girls had cold feet and backed out

Still fucked the other girl's brains out though
>>
>>24320578
Yeah, of course they count. Sounds like you guys had a wild time
>>
My ex and her mom, when we lived together.
>>
>>24320575
One time me and my babe had a threesome with a black guy. It was going good until she asked me to get her some water and when I got back they were banging normal. I tried to get back in but I kept getting pushed out accidentally. I ended up sitting on the bed watching TV while they finished.

She let me lick her clean though, so at least I got the last laugh.
>>
>>24320705
>It was going good until she asked me to get her some water and when I got back they were banging normal.
>I tried to get back in but I kept getting pushed out accidentally.

This sounds like such a woman thing to do, and honestly believable, ignoring the rest of the story.
>>
>>24320615
there were parts to it that were hot.

taking off his clothes felt like undressing a slim qt, his skin was so smooth. Couldn't get it in the hole though, just couldn't stay hard for it
>>
>>24320528
>robot
>threesomes
normshits need to leave
>>
File: Louis_CK_2012_Shankbone.jpg (2 MB, 1775x2219) Image search: [Google]
Louis_CK_2012_Shankbone.jpg
2 MB, 1775x2219
>>24320705
>white "men"
normies are disgusting
>>
File: jan.gif (396 KB, 245x215) Image search: [Google]
jan.gif
396 KB, 245x215
Pic related, what it was like
>>
>back in college
>guy I play video games with between classes has a party and invites me
>it's in the house he rents, big party with a lot of people
>go to grab something I left in his room before the party started
>Chad railing Stacey on my friend's bed
>freeze up
>turn 180 degrees and go to walk away
>"HOLD UP BRUH"
>oh god he's going to kill me he's angry
>"YOU WANT IN ON THIS?"
>get my cock sucked by Stacey while Chad rails her
>grab what I was after once it was done
>go home
>>
File: 1445412052213.png (568 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1445412052213.png
568 KB, 960x720
Yes actually.

Once I masturbated with both my left and right hand in the same fap session. That's the ONLY type of threesome a robot should have.

OTHERWISE YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY BOARD AND TAKE YOUR /SOC/ SHIT WITH YOU NORMALFAG
>>
>>24320933
Damn that sounds hot as fuck go in more detail
>>
>>24320933
How fast did you cum?
>>
>>24321003
About what, what they looked like?
>he was hitting that from behind
>I was looking for my tablet thing with controls built into it
>she was a blonde, probably dyed, with big tits
>got on my knees on the bed after the offer was made
>pants off
>she was really eager to suck it, even when I was only at half-mast
>making these lewd kind of gurgling sounds while she sucked
>she stopped for a minute and told me to fuck her face
>grabbed her hair and did what she said
>Chad keeps trying to make smalltalk with me during it, asking if it feels good and shit
>nervous as hell the whole time and weirded out but that all kind of made it hotter
>eventually held her down while I came in her mouth
>>24321068
Like ten minutes, if I had to guess. It was my first time getting off with anything but my hand.
>>
>>24321093
>C'mon, stacy,this is the only way I can get close to Anon without my bros thinking I'm gay!
>I don't know, Chad..
>Pleeease? I love him so much!
>Well, okay..
>>
>>24321135
As funny as that would be, I'd never actually met the guy before. I think he was there on a sports scholarship or something.
>>
>>24321135
this is exactly what I thought when I read
>>24321093
>Chad keeps trying to make smalltalk with me during it, asking if it feels good and shit
>>
>best friend studied abroad for 4 months
>got a gf, love of his life
>she visits him, and we all hangout a few times
>apparently she thinks I'm hot, and wants a threesome with me and him
>wants me to lose virginity beforehand, so she doesn't take it
Am I doomed never to f/m/m threesome because of lacking experience?
>>
File: 1447130944935.png (124 KB, 249x272) Image search: [Google]
1447130944935.png
124 KB, 249x272
>>24320705
>she let me lick her clean
>i had the last laugh

she just wanted you to clean her

she didn't give a shit about you
>>
>>24320824
This family. I'm a fallen wizard. I struggled my whole life to get a single twosome.

Threesomes are purely Chad territory.
>>
Spent an intern summer doing coastal research work for a professor on an island with two girls, fellow classmates. Cooped up in a small house during hurricane season all day with nothing to do, sex was a given, including a few threesomes.
>>
File: goblikon.png (466 KB, 848x432) Image search: [Google]
goblikon.png
466 KB, 848x432
>>24320528
>get invited to party
>don't want to go
>get pressured to
>too autist to say no
>at party
>only friend there leaves me
>goes upstairs with this qt
>is fucking all night
>comes downstairs to me like an hour afterwards
>"hey bro, wanna do a threesome?"
>said yes

It ain't gay though because I know I'm not gay, I know my buddy's not gay and i know for a fact that the guy we were fucking wasn't gay either
>>
>>24320933
lmao that dude sounds like the brodiest bro ever
>>
>>24320705
You got keked son. Blow your brains out all over their naked bodies
>>
>>24320556
Female/male/Labrador? Sounds fun will have to try
>>
I've got a story from High School that you probably won't believe

>get assigned to a group psych project in HS with 2 girls I've never talked to before, chubbyish qt and straight up FAT tumblr girl
>I'm pretty lean and they're both way taller than me so I think this is gonna be either hot or humiliating
>sexy stuff comes up as a topic of discussion because of the psych project while we are at the qt's house
>qt says she's a huge narcissist and that her ultimate fantasy is to have 1 boy and 1 girl fully committed to pleasing her
>it's a really small town, never heard anyone admit to being a homo before but I assumed (correctly) that tumblr was homo as well
>blurt out "looks like you got the perfect group for this project then. we should do it" alpha as fuck
>tumblr looks at me like she's about to call me a shitlord, but the qt just puts her hand on her thigh and says to me sarcastically, "good idea, anon"
>it was all a part of her plan: I would be happy to fuck either girl, tumblr would put up with me to get a chance with the qt, the qt might've preferred Chad but she wouldn't be able to dominate him or get him to touch tumblr
>we do it many times before parting ways after graduation, alternate between 3 positions when all three of us are together

me on my back with qt on my dick and tumblr on my face
me on my back with tumblr on my dick and qt on my face
them doing their homo thing, I'm just trying to help out from next to/under them I guess. Kinda like clucking

<the qt and her dad, whom I met briefly back when I had an excuse to be at his house
he had no idea
>>
>>24323815
Holy shit.

Moar pls.
>>
>>24324068
moar pics you mean?
>>
>>24324271
>>24323815
bigtime score senpai
>>
File: laughing3.gif (1 MB, 320x173) Image search: [Google]
laughing3.gif
1 MB, 320x173
>>24321093
>>Chad keeps trying to make smalltalk with me during it, asking if it feels good and shit

i dont know why but i burst out laughing at this

i can just imagine some jock douche going "yea, does it feel good brah??"

he probably wanted to see your dick t b h
>>
File: 1356528351344.jpg (78 KB, 610x620) Image search: [Google]
1356528351344.jpg
78 KB, 610x620
I (22m) apparently instituted a foursome with my bf when I was blackout drunk. Don't remember a damn thing about it though. It was m/m/m/f lol~
>>
>>24320528
>Any robot here ever got involved with a /Threesome/ ?

I almost did MMF in college once. It was going to my best friend at the time and our mutual ex-girlfriend

He dated her, then I dated her, then we all kind of planned to both fuck her at the same time...because why not?

Never happened though, because he and I kind of found other girls before school started up again.

It's a shame, he and I were pretty close at the time, and she was pretty cool. It would have been a really feel-good, mutual bonding kind of experience. Ah well.
>>
>>24324506
Beight
>>
I briefly dated a lesbian couple earlier this year. Did a lot of lewdsomes. It's a lot of fun. Not at all awkward like some people think it would be. As long as the two people you're with are both comfortable with each other then it's a lot of fun.
>>
>at friend's bday party
>always sexual tension between us
>both of us get a little buzzed and end up in his room playing vidya
>start sucking his dick as a "birthday present"
>his friend comes in looking for him
>his friend starts fingering me after he's just standing there for s minute watching him and I ask if he wants in

it was a good night
>>
>>24324611
I want to get mad at you, but that sounds chill as fuck. Wish I had friends like that. Or any friends at all for that matter.
>>
>>24324690
this was about two years ago and we're actually still pretty good friends. we only messed around once or twice after that night though
>>
One of my girlfriend's gay friends kept telling her how jealous he was and how she should try to make me gay for him, she offered to make that happen. I made a deal with her, I'd fuck her gay friend and she'd go on supplements and a stimulation regime to lactate to indulge my own fetish.

She's always had a fantasy of turning a gay guy straight so she insisted to be in the room while I was fucking her gay friend (it was also kind of necessary since I'm not really that into gay shit, she kept me fluffed). He was an Asian twink, probably about 5'4''. His dick was actually pretty decent sized, at least 6''. I got him into an armlock and fucked him while standing, she started sucking him off once he got hard then when he climaxed she snowballed his load back into his mouth and made him swallow. Was kind of weird looking down at her over another dude.

I've done it a few times because both of them really get off to it and the guy is now 'bi-curious' so I guess she's lived out that part of her fantasy at least a little, honestly sounds hotter than it feels. But her tits have grown a cup size and I get a full glass of milk at least one a week from her, plus occasional snacks during sexy time.
>>
>>24320654
Give us the dets nigga!
Greentext that shit right now!
>>
>>24322495
underrated post, post is underrated.
>>
Do sort-of threesomes count?

>Go to hotsprings with ex gf and her friends
>One friend is 8/10 thick qt with great tits, she's with her fit bf
>Other is a solid 8 too but she's single and sad
>There's another couple who don't matter.
>It's a really nice place you can camp at
>When it gets dark the administration lights up torches so people can see through the steam
>Eventually, the couple of squares go to bed, leaving me and my exgf, the hot couple and singlesadhot
>Conversation shifts to sex shit, everyone's sharing kinks
>Everyone's stunned when my ex and I reveal some of the things we've done
>slapping her face, degrading talk, rape play
>Single girl is getting visibly bummed that she's the only one without a bf
>We're all pretty drunk
>Sadly, the chick decides to just go to bed
>I bring up the idea of girls kissing
>Other guy immediately follows this line of inquiry
>We all laugh it off and change the subject
>The seed has been planted, though
>Tequila shots
>Eventually other girl brings up making out
>My gf and her friend start eyefucking each other
>anticipation
>They lean in and their lips barely touch
>Separate, look back at us
>I'm fucking HYPE, other dude is as well
>Lean back into each other, their lips barely open this time
>Other girl is bolder than my ex, starts using her tongue
>My ex reciprocates, and when the girl puts her hand on my ex's waist, they break and send us to get more tequila from the campsite.
>Fuck
>Anyway, the guy and me are walking, it's cold as fuck and he says to me
>Hey, they seemed too into it for it to be a game, didn't they
>Dude I know
>We get back to find out they were making out the whole time we were gone and are still going at it

...cont
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 640x960
>>24320528
Robots cannot be involved in threesomes because that necessitates that they have had sex, categorically nullifying even the slightest pretence that they are still (or arguably have ever been) a robot. Thank you for your understanding
>>
FFM

Me, my girl friend, and a classmate I hooked up with once.

Was pretty chill. Didn't bang either of them actually (figured my gf wouldn't appreciate it) so they made out and fingered each other while I ate them out. They would make out with me, my gf sucked me off. It was cool, but afterwards I didn't really know where the line was with the other girl. Like, would it be kosher to get handsy with her? Part of me would tell myself I was just keeping things spicy for another threesome down the line but another part would tell me I was getting a bit cheaty. In the end I just backed off.

tl;dr lots of fun but set boundaries beforehand.
>>
>>24320933
What a nice guy.
>>
>>24322495
That was funny
>>
it was ffm threesome, both girls are virgins. They leaked shit when they came. Fucking amateurs
>>
>>24326855
details, anon
>>
>>24326722
Holy shit, motherfucking this.
>>
>robot
>Threesome
Get out and stay out, normie.
>>
>They break off, girl has a sexy, smug grin on her face
>Ex would be visibly red if she wasn't a delicious brown girl
>And it wasn't steamy as shit
>I should have mentioned we had a small secluded pool all to ourselves and the steam made it very hard to see
>So we're just talking about shit, don't remember
>Both couples are kind of fooling around while still holding a conversation at this point
>I'm playing with my ex's pussy and kissing her neck while she's trying to talk
>Other guy is blatanlty fondling his gf's tits.
>Other girl had great tits and perfect thickness, but my ex was more toned and had better ass
>Conversation steers back to them making out
>Both are getting visibly flustered, breathing heavy
>The other girl lunges at my ex, grabs her face and kisses her hard
>Ex's eyes are wide open, makes this squeak of surprise that turns into a moan
>Both are pressing their tits up against each other, kisses get really sloppy, making that sucking sound that gets me hard
>Other girl breaks off and slided down the top of her one piece, tells ex to touch them
>Ex timidly reachs up and cups both of them, other girl is biting her lips
>Start making out harder, ex has one hand on her friend's tits, friend reaches down and starts grabbing my ex's ass
>I look over to the guy and he gives me a look as if to say
>high five
>Eventually my ex's top comes off, her friend makes a trail of kisses from her neck, to her collarbone to her breast and teases her nipple with her tongue just before gently sucking on it
>Ex is moaning louder now, realize her friend has a hand between my ex's legs
>A little precum comes out
>Friend finishes taking off my ex's bathing suit, takes off her own, showing off her ass while y ex has this dumbfounded look on her face
>touch me, says the girl
>ex obliges and and other girl gasps, my ex was full on fingering her
>Now my ex was taking control, while her friend was just running her hands up and down my ex's body
cont..
>>
Yes, I lost my virginity in a MFF.

The girl I worked with is bi and has a gf. She found out I was a virgin and asked if I wanted to have a drink after work.

>Went up to her place after
>She was wasn't subtle about it at all and jumped up on me back in her place
>We started making out and she told me she want to blindfold me
>Fuck it why not
>Takes my hand
>Follow her to the bedroom
>She takes my cloth off
>starts blowing me
>thank god for death grip and onaholes
>co worker blowing me
>someone else kisses me
>"oh shit"...
>go along with it
>Start laughing/giggling because I'm such a giddy fuck
>girl takes off blind fold
>just as cute as co worker
>thank god
>"Hi" she smiles
>Hey

And the rest is history. This was a year ago. We had sex a few more times together and I fucked my co worker several times during my time working there.
>>
>>24327028
>Their kisses are getting sloppier
>Mouthes open as if they were trying to swallow each other, making lewd sounds
>Her friend starts shaking and bucking her hips a little, my ex leans back a bit to take this in
>Wow, she says as she makes her friend cum
>We all pause for a few seconds tryin to take in the madness that just took place
>Immedately the girl goes to her bf and starts sucking his dick
>ex comes to me, buries her face in my chest
>Seems the shame is setting in now
>Except she wraps her legs around me
>Even under hotspripng water, her pussy felt HOT on the underside of mydick
>She's grinding along my length, even underwater her pussy was wet enough to feel sort of slick
>I glance at the other couple and she's already bouncing on his cock, i can hear the slapping sound, they're making some waves and she's making little squeaks that only get me even harder
>Ex is just breathing hard into my ear, while I'm holding her up (it's really easy underwater)
>Grabs my hair
>Fuck me now
>Angle myself just right and she takes me in so fast we made a slapping sound
>She screams and gets tight
>I start pumping as fast as I can, fuck it
>Other couple are glancing at us while fucking
>Miraculously I haven't cum yet
>Ex tells me to slow down, and lean back
>She sits down on me revers cow girl style
>I'm just leaning my head back, looking at the stars while playing with my gf's body, who's lazily moving her hips on me
>Look forward to see other guy fucking his girl doggy style while she makes out with my ex
>They fucking planned this
>They're all over each other, girl has one arm around my ex's shoulder to hold herself, ass in the air and her bf is plowing her hard
>Ex is kinda leaning back, so one hand is on my waist, the other on her friend's tits
>Eventually my ex gets so fucking tight, digs her nails into my side
>Moaning hard, I realize her friend is playing with her clit
>I feel her reach a little lower and graze my balls a little
>>
>>24327107
You lucky fuck

Is anyone reading by the way?
>>
Shit man, threesomes should net you a free Chad membership card.

I can barely imagine obtaining the sexual interest of one women, let alone TWO at the same time. I might as well go part the Red Sea into two.
>>
>>24327285
Not especially. I was 23 at the time
>>
>>24327251
>As soon as friend removes her hand I take my ex's hips, hold her in place and start pumping hard
>I barely manage to pull out in time, and my ex jerks me until I cum on her tits and even cleans my cock while her friends are watching
>At this point I felt a little exposed, though
>Then me and ex just lean back and watch the other two fuck, they're both attractive so it was cool
>Guy grabs his gf's hips hard and slams into her, cumming inside her. I'm jealous, goddamn
>We both clam down and get back to drinking, openly fooling around now, the four of us are naked anyway
>Couple retreats to tent while my ex and I were fucking, we hardly notice
>Eventually it starts to get cold even for the hotsprings
>We return to the tent to find Ex's friend riding her bf's cock
>Ex and I get a little frisky and start fucking right next to them
>This time I blow my load into her and she makes this satisfied groan
>We share a sleeping bag, and we kiss sharing our natural warmth until we fall asleep
>I'm the last one to wake up and see my fuly clothed ex telling me to get dressed.

And that's my the most out there thing that I've done or probably will ever do. Other couple expressed interest in doing it again, but ex declined. Didn't want to blur the boundaries any more. I'd fuck her friend, but didn't want my ex to fuck someone else so it was a no.

Eventually ex said she didn't enjoy making out with her friend and was just making a show for me, that's why her friend couldn't make her cum. I want to believe she's lying.

>>24327323
I one day want to engage in a real threesome with someone as hot as my ex and her friend.
>>
>>24327406
Heh, how did you know?
>>
>>24320528
When I was 17 I had a threesome with a girl and a guy. Me and my friend both took turns fucking this girl. While I was fucking her my friend suddenly put the end of his penis in my butthole and tried to shove it in. I was totally shocked as I had no idea he was bi. I forgave him and stayed friends with him but I never had another threesome with him again.
>>
>>24320575
He looks much more Indian or Arab judging by his nose.
>>
I had a threesome once when I was 19.

>be 17
>have robot but still oddly hot neighbor friend, alex
>somehow start chatting dirty on AIM
>find out she's bi
>a month later we watch porn together and i jerk off for her
>a couple months later we're fuck buddies
>alex's best friend, cate, is also bicurious and a friend of mine
>talk dirty to cate on AIM too
>alex shows cate our sexting pictures
>alex tells me that she and cate hooked up and really liked it
>i keep hooking up with alex and she keeps hooking up with cate, i only have dirty AIM convos with cate
>this goes on for almost a year
>a week after high school graduation, alex's parents give her the keys to their beach house for the weekend
>i get invited over to "a party at the beach house"
>i show up and it's only alex and cate, both are pretty drunk and high and in bikini tops and pajama pants
>we turn on some electro bullshit really loud and start taking bong hits
>then shots
>soon we are all hammered
>alex takes off her top in a woo girl moment
>cate says "you have such cute boobs" or something
>alex says "they're too little, i wish i had yours" or something and grabs cate's, pulling off her top
>i'm sitting there, head kinda spinning, flagrantly looking at their tits
>next thing i know they're sitting on the couch cuddling
>cate says, come here
>i get an instant boner
>suck on their tits for a good 10 minutes
>make out with them
>finger alex (cate was on her period)
>get sucked off by them both
>cum in cate's mouth while sucking on alex's tits

man that was over 10 years ago and it still gets me going
>>
>>24321093
>>Chad keeps trying to make smalltalk with me during it, asking if it feels good and shit
That guy sounds like a bro.
>>
>>24327560
Your story is awesome.
>>
File: 1356600858019.gif (219 KB, 455x364) Image search: [Google]
1356600858019.gif
219 KB, 455x364
>"Hi" she smiles

lucky fuck
>>
I masturbated with both hands once.
>>
You fucking madman.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.