[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Acne thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: acne.jpg (217 KB, 2000x1330) Image search: [Google]
acne.jpg
217 KB, 2000x1330
Anyone else /bad skin/ here?

Why is it that alphas hardly ever seem to have skin problems?
>>
File: harold4.jpg (67 KB, 300x898) Image search: [Google]
harold4.jpg
67 KB, 300x898
It's not that alphas don't have skin problems, it's that those without skin problems are inherently more alpha, anon
>>
>>24320472
If they had skin problems, they wouldn't be alphas. Anyway, to answer your question. My acne started when I was around 13 and wreaked havoc on my face. I'm 28 now and it's still not gone. Scars and blemishes everywhere. Nothing all the dermatologists I've been to prescribed ever worked. I stopped giving a fuck a few years ago so it's not so bad now, but it used to make me really depressed.
>>
>>24320703
Not OP but I get what you mean. I had bad since 12 probably due to genetics. I'm 22 the acne I get now isn't as bad as I was young. I still have scares, and still get pimples every week.
>>
>>24320605
So you think people with acne are doomed to be socially inferior? I mean what comes first the acne or the awkwardness? In my case it was surely the awkwardness
>>
>>24320472
genetics

I eat tons of greasy junk food everyday, never wash my face, never change pillows, touch my face with dirty hands all the time and I've never had acne in my life

meanwhile there are people who follow every single step against acne and their face still looks gross
>>
Whatever you do don't pick at them or pop them. If you pick them they will stay scars for months.
>>
>>24321625
That is what everyone told me and I told them I wasn't popping the pimples on purpose. I would sleep on the side of my face and by next morning they were popped.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 442x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 442x298
Have had shitskin for years and years and boy do I want to fucking die
>>
File: 20151116_221830.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20151116_221830.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>tfw acne around mouth and all over forehead
>>
>>24320472
out of all of the things that hold you back in terms of looks, acne is the absolute worst.

Get that shit taken care of now. stick with a regimen. go see a dermatologist. Get in the habit of washing your face after every big meal.

Eat healthier really doesn't do anything with regards to acne. But you should eat healthier anyways.
>>
22 and still got bad acne :c not fat or neet and its better than my teens but still....i just want to have clear skin ;-;
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.