[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where's a good place to commit suicide? I rent and I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Where's a good place to commit suicide?

I rent and I don't want to kill myself here, I know it's difficult to rent after someone kills himself on your property

Parent's house is out of the question

I was thinking about doing it in a cheap motel and informing my parents about it so they can keep any sort of press from arriving, I don't like the idea of having pictures of my dead body over the internet
>>
The fact that you care how means your not ready at all
>>
why do you want to die?
>>
>>24319893
no, it just means I'm a fucking pussy. I plan on doing it with helium and controlled bleeding because I'm a pussy, I can't handle a gun and I know for experience that poisoning is difficult
>>
>>24319922
15 years of depression.

Haven't slept a single night in over a decade without medication

>mid 30's
>never had a gf
>never held hands or kissed a woman that didn't received a pay first
>bullied as a kid
>missed all the fun
>lost virginity to a hooker

Don't see the point of living anymore
>>
I've planned when i will commit suicide, I think I'll do it somewhere in the rural area. not much people and its quiet.
>>
uhhh,

out of the way, secluded.

let someone know you're doing it and where so they can retrieve the body.

leave no mess, make it simple and dignified.
>>
>>24319925
Yeah, don't listen to what >>24319893 says.
It's common courtesy not to do it in someone's house, and you don't want to draw attention to it. You can atleast be mindful of others when you off yourself.
>>
>>24319983
Can you acquire enough funds to launch yourself into space? Like on a planet with 0 atmosphere, so that they find you like in a 1000 years.
>>
>>24319973
I'll probably end up the same, if it makes you feel any better.
>>
DONT DO IT MY NIGGA

JUST FUCK A UGLY CHICKS BRAINS OUT
>>
>>24319853
i was thinking of it doing it out in the middle of woods, myself

you dont leave a mess, you just let nature take you. whether through scavenger animals or decomposition.

no one out there except some bears to eat your rotting corpse.

only problem is the people who may care will be left without closure if they can't find your body. but theres no way out of this without making some folks feel bad. theyll get over it i suppose.
>>
>>24320092
I only plan for my mother to recover it. I know she would look for me for eternity.

I can't wait for her to die, it's probably at least 20 years until that happens
>>
>>24319973
>missed all the fun

What does this mean anyway? I haven't had fun in years, is there something I'm missing?
>>
My plan if I do get around to killing myself is to go as far out into the woods as possible. At the very least, out into the mountains in my state. At best, out into the far north of Quebec where almost no one lives.
>>
My plan was to find a nice river up in the Sierra Nevada, probably the Kings or Kern. Hike up to the deep rapids, hop rocks to get into the middle of the flow, then pull out my pistol and shoot myself in the head so my body falls in the water.
>>
>>24319853
Just follow the train tracks into the woods. Tie your legs down precede to get black out drunk/fucked up on whatever drug you choose. Wait for death. Not that hard
>>
Hotel sounds like a decent idea.

But not very creative
>>
File: 1436677738475.jpg (158 KB, 1350x561) Image search: [Google]
1436677738475.jpg
158 KB, 1350x561
"Everyday is the first day of the rest of your life"

I'd get help OP, there's so much good shit on the world to discover, you just have to do whatever it takes to create and capitalize on opportunities...
>>
>>24320422
Didn't you read about me being in my mid-30's?

Don't you believe I've heard your generic inspirational shit before?
Seriously, what the fuck do people think when they write this sort of crap? This is the kind of shit that can push someone over the edge, is not helpful at all
>>
Your age is irrelevant hombre. In fact mid-30s basically means you have fuck all restricting you from anything. I know it may not seem like it but there are literally hundreds of thousands of people who feel exactly as shit as everyone (including yourself) on r9k does.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2448
>>24319853
In the woods. Hopefully nobody will even find you till you're decayed and they won't show your parents.

Duh
>>
>>24320496
Mid 30s is still young enough to be a traveling hobo

Ever hop a cargo train? Sleep in a boxcar with the door propped open by a rusty railspike? Literally piss in the wind? Tuck and roll into a forest pond and spend two hours trying to find your fucking pack? Make fucking bank off of suburban moms by panhandling outside a walmart in shittsville usa?

okay that's vastly romanticizing it but if you don't give a fuck about being a dirty motherfucker living in squalor and you wanna see new shit every day being a vagrant is surprisingly not terrible in the US, if you wanna kill yourself please at least think about trying it first
>>
File: preikestolen.jpg (778 KB, 2560x1496) Image search: [Google]
preikestolen.jpg
778 KB, 2560x1496
Preikestolen, Norway
>>
If you want to kill yourselff, atleast do it for ALLAH,

ALLAH AKBARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
File: You're an idiot.jpg (29 KB, 370x286) Image search: [Google]
You're an idiot.jpg
29 KB, 370x286
>>24320422
This picture annoys me every fucking time i see it if you actually believe that even makes any slightest bit of sense you've never felt suicidal
>>
>>24321180
Doesn't sound attractive at all
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.