[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are ACTUAL females here who believe they're not attracted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 200252492-001.jpg (66 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
200252492-001.jpg
66 KB, 507x338
There are ACTUAL females here who believe they're not attracted to Chad
>>
>tfw women are so afraid of their true nature they live their entire lives in denial
>>
>>24319847
but i'm not though. I just want a decent looking guy who will bring me out of my shell
>>
>>24319911

>decent looking

So Chad then? When women say they want a decent man they mean 8+ models.
>>
>>24319847
women literally think 90% of men are below average, they really do think when they say they want a "normal decent guy" that normal guys look like tv stars and make $200k a year.
3/10 level females genuinely think they are dating below their level when they "settle" for 6/10 males.
>>
>>24319911
that's who Chad is
>>
>>24320481
this is fact
>>
>>24320481
then why do you see countless ugly fucks with girlfriends?
>>
>>24320613

Because their girlfriends are having sex with Chad on the side
>>
I can be attracted to almost anyone even if they repulse me at first, given enough time.
>>
File: 1432030519987.jpg (80 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1432030519987.jpg
80 KB, 400x533
People have rotten and disgusting souls if any at all

Therefore sex is inherently gross because it's a form of mutual masturbation used to ignore this fact as much as possible. To be forgiven for secrets you've never told.
>>
>>24320613
some women somehow don't fit into that mold and actually date within their leagues, but it doesn't happen as much as you expect

>>24320626
i have a problem with this generalization; i don't think they're actually having sex with them but i definitely think they're always on the lookout for something better (8+ dudes). that or they're flirting with random chads behind their man's back
>>
>>24320682
You're predisposed to Stockholm syndrome?
>>
>>24320701

>i have a problem with this generalization; i don't think they're actually having sex with them but i definitely think they're always on the lookout for something better (8+ dudes). that or they're flirting with random chads behind their man's back

Same thing. Ugly guy is just placeholder or extra wallet
>>
>>24320613
because a males rating isn't just his appearance dear autist, women don't select the way men do, they look for power cues the way males look for fertility cues, ugly guys with money and status can still be 7s to a female, at least for awhile, those men tend to have responsible habits making them boring and after the woman has gotten used to being taken care of she will fuck strangers because hubby is too busy working to keep her house and entertainment funded to fawn over her all the time..
>>
I'm not. I hate the Chad aesthetic, personality, the whole package.
>>
>>24320613
Some people can't bear the idea of being single so they attach themselves to anyone that will most likely stick around
>>
>>24320755
>I only got pumped and dumped by Chad
>>
>>24319847
> any man that women are attracted to is Chad!
> women who are attracted to Chad are whores!

Behold, the /r9k/ circle of unbreakable stupidity. No one knows where it began and it will still be going long after we are gone.
>>
>>24320755
there isn't a "chad" aesthetic.
>I'm not like the other girls!
>said every girl ever everywhere.
>>
>>24320857
see >>24320481
robots are the bottom 3% in a dating culture where being below the 30th percentile is basically banishment.
>>
>>24320871
>there isn't a "chad" aesthetic.

You're retarded.
>>
I thought all of this was false until I saw my fat, midget spic coworker absolutely destroy a guy who was trying to talk to her over text. She is rock bottom in terms of attractiveness and needs my help to tell the time she get's off break. The bottom 5% of women expect the top 30% of men.
>>
>>24320940
sorry, despite what your orbiters tell you, having a vagina doesn't make you right.
"chad" is a status within the local dating pool, the chad on the trading floor is totally different from the chad in the local emo music seen.
>>
>>24320481
This. Women are a meme. Waifubots to replace the female sex wont come fast enough.
>>
>>24321037
the core power of civilization has been systems that pair men and women roughly with their status counter parts, motivating non alpha males to work hard because they had their own wife and could mostly assume their children really were theirs, and non alpha females would have a male to provide for them and their children.
we have decided as a culture to let go of that system.
>>
File: 1397585054372.png (67 KB, 353x200) Image search: [Google]
1397585054372.png
67 KB, 353x200
>>24319911
>I just want a decent looking guy who will bring me out of my shell

So you can leave him for Chad after draining all of his resources and kindness? Yes, i bitter.
>>
File: 1363095888567.jpg (169 KB, 1244x700) Image search: [Google]
1363095888567.jpg
169 KB, 1244x700
>>24320857
>> any man that women are attracted to is Chad!
True

>> women who are attracted to Chad are whores!
Rhetorical ranting spewed from personal hurt/hate.

I don't care that they are all attracted to attractive people, but I'd just wish they stop denying it and saying they're not like "other girls." The biggest offenders of this shit are so called fembots who know they would take the same f some random chad came trolling for ass here. I've actually seen that shit happen before. It was quite funny how much that thread blew up.
>>
>>24320857
>cannot comprehend that all women=whores, even though she gave the reasoning for it
Females shouldn't be allowed to spread their stupidity on this board
>>
>>24321278
Feminism has revealed the hideous nature of females though. How can we go back knowing that behind their fake smiles they just want to be gangbanged and bathed in Chads cum.
>>
>>24321937
Mature males want a wife and to have kids. They know their status and try to go after women of the same caliber. Sure what guy doesn't want a supermodel but they don't feel entitled to "better" women and will be perfectly happy and content with a wife that's as attractive as him. I put "better" in quotes because all women are the same just vary in youthful attractiveness that quickly fades.

Aside from a tiny percentage of mature females, most females on the other hand are incredibly hypergamous and all feel entitled to the cream of the crop. Even if they manage to land a better man like most women do they feel they deserve better and in their minds try to spite their husbands by getting fat, not interested in sex, and sabotaging the relationship. Females are irrational creatures entirely led by emotion and irrationality. One questions whether they have souls and the ability of higher intellect, awareness, and understanding.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.