[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are normies so obsessed with this shit? What makes them have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: download.png (2 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2 KB, 140x140
Why are normies so obsessed with this shit? What makes them have the constant urge to take 'selfies' or pictures of their friends? Do they actually crave attention that badly?
>>
Yes.

They have nothing else to think about
>>
Women are obssesed with their looks.
Men go where women go.
>>
>>24319080
It's fun, plus it's an easy way to flirt with a girl you like
>>
>>24319080
> Do they actually crave attention that badly?

Yes, yes they do. It's a dick-measuring contest between their friend circle half of the time.

Other times it's good for sending random funny shit to people.
>>
why would you take selfies with it? i just use it to talk to people i dont want having my #
>>
>>24319080
if you're talking to someone from online dating it's a good way for them to prove it's them in the pics without giving out a phone number
>>
the funny thing about snapchat is that most of the time I'm just sitting in my room, and then when I actually go out and do something cool I don't think to pull out my phone and record it

I don't see the appeal. I only downloaded it to talk to some girl.
>>
>>24319080
most of my snapchat conversations are based around arty photography instead of selfies
>>
Normies die without attention
>>
>>24319194
>>>/reddit/

saged and reported
>>
>>24319190
use kik or something
SNAPchat
meant for pics you faggot
>>
File: 1286165912526.png (1009 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1286165912526.png
1009 KB, 1080x1920
>>24319217
lol feggit
>>
It's okay if you have funny friends.
Otherwise, you're right.
>>
>>24319168
Flirting is so beta, a real man can skip that step. Just jump in the pool, get out if you get cold and your dick is frozen by the pool, have fun if its not, pool is not getting any warmer. Plus this way you don't planning all the fun things in the pool just to have your dick frozen off.
>>
>>24319080
In Arabic, "selfies" are called "nafsies".

Islam tells us to fight the nafs (the ego). Therefore Islam tells us to fight the normies

Islam is the beta uprising
>>
>>24319080
Normies are more fucked up than us
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.