[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What qualities do fembots look for in guys? Would you fembots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: SmugErectionPepe.jpg (798 KB, 995x750) Image search: [Google]
SmugErectionPepe.jpg
798 KB, 995x750
What qualities do fembots look for in guys? Would you fembots rather date a Chad or a robot?

Do you look down on NEETs?

Describe your perfect guy vs the guy you could realistically get.
>>
File: 1446498288708.gif (1 MB, 326x256) Image search: [Google]
1446498288708.gif
1 MB, 326x256
>>24319076

>light brown or blonde hair
>between 5'10 - 6'3
>must be in the military, police, or maybe security field
>live within 25 minutes away
>any eye color will do
>average or built body type
>white
>not a mutt of a million nationalities

I'd rather date a robot as long as he fits all those criteria and is nice to me tbqh
>>
File: 1439510475249.jpg (290 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1439510475249.jpg
290 KB, 1280x960
>>24319076

A penis

Hard to say. Chad doesn't want me, robots often hate females anyway and probably would like the status of >tfw gf / losing their virginity rather tha actually being with me

I look down on all long-term NEETs regardless of gender

Perfect guy looks like pic related, is laid-back, lets me watch him play vidya, likes cartoons and animals, wants to get married and start a family, playfully bullies me, and doesn't exist,

Realistically I'll end up with some average robot.
>>
>>24319182
>>must be in the military, police, or maybe security field
Why is this a requirement?

>>24319255
Your perfect guy can't be that hard to find can it?
>>
File: image.jpg (324 KB, 700x1010) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324 KB, 700x1010
>my perfect guy

Probably Midorima. Precious 2D tsundere megane.

I'll describe the 2D characteristics I look for in husbands though.
>either very tall or very short
>glasses
>tsundere or batshit insane
>hair no longer than shoulders
>no femboys or traps

>guy I could realistically get
I get approached by men of all levels of conventional attractiveness, wealth, and status. I don't give much thought because the idea of being bound to disgusting 3D sounds foreign to me. I also acknowledge that men approach me because I'm in my early twenties and take care of my appearance, and their desire is temporary.
>>
>>24319660
This seems perfect tbqh.
>>
>>24319255
Chads reject your looks or your mental weirdness? So you need a thirsty robot with lower standards?
>>
Ideal guy
>bearmode/chub beard of european descent with practical hobbies and a skill at something; redpilled, but not opposed to paganism; autistic enough to bring some positivity into my life; less experienced or virgin; clingy
Robutts can be qt
>>
>>24320867
Dont toy with me like that. I'm all that except european.
>>
>>24319255
That could be me if I let my hair grow that long
>>
>>24319076
ideal guy
>tall, 180cm or higher
>skinny
>dark hair
>blue eyes
>white
>spontaneous, not normie, intelligent, has common interests, complex, nerdy

guy i'd get
>appearance unimportant, but hygiene and taking care of yourself/wearing good clothes is
>average looks
>nerd

being NEET is okay, was obsessed with one for 1-2 years, and currently chasing another. as long as they have some kind of ambition, it doesn't bother me.
>>
>>24319423
If he's real he wouldn't want me

>>24320707
Both

>>24320930
;)
>>
>>24319255
why would a robot, male or female, want kids? seems very selfish to inflict robothood on them
>>
>>24319182
I literally fit almost every one of those categories except for the ghey ass military part, i did consider becoming part of the local police but now you cant beat minorities.
>>
>>24321310
what makes you unwantable? pls be qt insecurity and not psychosis
>>
>>24321586
I'd curious about this as well.
>>
>>24319255
I don't look like that other than being a white male. I'd want to be with you rather than the >tfw gf thing. Marriage wouldn't be a priority unless we did like actually being with each other.
>>
>>24320991
My eyes aren't blue but the rest is me
>>
>>24319076
Friendliness, stability, has things in common with me

Only person I ever dated was a robot. He stole money from me after he was already mooching.

I'm not worthy of Chad, though.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.