[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize you will never be part of a lovable gang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11
File: tumblr_mfrgznAsiZ1rd6xt6o1_500.jpg (80 KB, 500x307) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfrgznAsiZ1rd6xt6o1_500.jpg
80 KB, 500x307
>tfw you realize you will never be part of a lovable gang of misfits
>>
>>24318773
Then be the leader of your own band of misfits. They'll join up if just one person gathers them.
>>
Iktf

>>24318812
>tfw not a real misfit because you have no defining qualities
Something that isn't there can't not fit into something that is
It can't really fit either
Instead there's just emptiness
>>
>tfw no tweak bf
>>
>>24318812

It's too late, I am not in hs anymore and I am almost about to graduate university friendless :(
>>
>tfw can't bond over shared hardships and journeys like they do in muh rpgs
>>
>>24318918

She's a side character.
>>
oh god I think I might be a part of one of these
>>
>>24318773
Something about this art style screams gay sex.
>>
>>24318773
>picture is exactly my former gang
Now it's just shit. Can't even talk to them.
>>
>>24319038

They're all drawn in that twinky tumblr pseudo-anime style, along with the fact that two of them have objects in their mouths and the negro is giving them the eye
>>
>>24319062
It is ?
>Can't even talk to them

Why ?
>>
>>24319062

>tfw used to have a gang but then dramu took over

Fuck reality
>>
>>24319075

Not to mention the manlet in the picture is wearing a shirt that literally says 'Twink'.
>>
>>24318773
this is pretty hot, you can tell which ones would be on top/bottom
>>
>>24319083
this>>24319101
but after I moved to a different town.
Fucking, all they talk about is the shit they do down there, and getting high and shit.
But at this point they pretty much don't say shit unless they're smoking.
>>
Kenny is qtiest south park boy
Prove me wrong
You can't
>>
Is the one on the far right Craig? Either way I want to marry him.
>>
>>24319075
Not to mention the piercing guy has nail polish on.
>>
>>24319175

>qtiest south park boy
>not butters

get a load of this faggot
>>
>>24319235
>that baseball uniform
>>
File: 1404611617981.gif (381 KB, 180x135) Image search: [Google]
1404611617981.gif
381 KB, 180x135
>>24319101
>tfw used to have a gang but you fucked it all up

I fucking hate myself.
>>
>>24319273
>>tfw used to have a gang but you fucked it all up

What happened ?
>>
>>24319235
Butters is an asshole though
>>
Who are these cute twinks
>>
>>24319235

kyle is my waifu
>>
>>24319338

I think they're supposed to be south park characters but I can't identify any of them except token.
>>
>>24319235
How the fuck is anyone going to believe that is cartman
>>
>>24319101
>>24319273
Iktf
My gang wasn't really a gang though
It was more like a group of less than attractive and very academic, literature-obsessed chicks
They were fucking smart, not sure how I wound up with them
Only had a few shared interests in the long run but they're the one friend group I was ever really happy with
They were more down to earth and didn't care about stupid shit like everyone else did
>>
>>24319380
I see token, tweak, (Craig with snake bite piercings?), and clyde on the far right...

I have no idea why they left out Jimmy and kevin, who isn't really part of craig's gang
>>
I'm so sick of these tame and lame episodes nowadays. I want to see more of lemmiwinks or at least mr garrison shoving SOMETHING up his bunghole....
>>
>>24319456
The more political episodes aren't as good imo
Seems like that's what they do with a lot of the newer eps but I haven't watched past season 15
>>
>>24319385

It's anime. If your character isn't completely beautiful then you either suck at drawing or he/she was designed to be ugly and must be drawn in a completely different artstyle than the rest of the cast.

Pic related
>>
>>24319235
>south park
I thought this was Marten, his fat friend to the right, the ocd chick to his left, and I think there's a black guy too from Questionable Content.
>>24319380
>>
>>24319506
>questionable content
>black people
What?
>>
>tfw never been part of a group or gng
>>
File: extremely_plain_girl.png (2 MB, 1796x974) Image search: [Google]
extremely_plain_girl.png
2 MB, 1796x974
>>24319504

Forgot pic

Blox blox blox blox
>>
>>24319537
gang*
>>
>tfw have this right now
>>
>>24319525
I'm pretty sure there was a black guy who was a hipster but I only learned about the comic second hand from /co/.
>>
>>24318773
to be completely honest I sort of am. There's around ~5 of us, all either /b/tards or /r9k/fags and we just spout memes like retards all day long.
>>
The gang I was involved with were 2 guys who smoked meth and used aerosol cans. I didn't even see one of them. I might retreat into a cave.
>>
File: 1427966971330.jpg (113 KB, 850x687) Image search: [Google]
1427966971330.jpg
113 KB, 850x687
>>24319303
Basically my autism.

I had a small group of about 4-5 friends, we stayed in touch after HS and would get together at least once a week if not more.

I had a close group of online friends that I knew for about 4 years at the time as well.

A new game came out and I wanted to play with my online friends and not my rl friends. I didn't want to bring them together either because I'm a compulsive liar and I didn't want any of the bullshit I've spewed over the years to be let out of the closet.

The genius me then proceeded to totally cut ties with my rl friends, tell them I hated them, basically causing a shit ton of unnecessary drama to keep my online identity a secret. They continued to try getting into contact with me, but it eventually stopped. A few of them have moved out of the country, the other two are off at school somewhere else. All because I was the piece of shit who destroyed the group.

This happened around 4 years ago now, I'm still close friends with my online friends but I haven't had a rl friend or gathering since that autistic drama bullshit.

I'll never forgive myself for what happened.
>>
File: m_gaijin.png (60 KB, 499x372) Image search: [Google]
m_gaijin.png
60 KB, 499x372
mfw I am a part of a lovable gang of misfits
>>
>>24319616

That fucking sucks.
>>
>>24319616

But at least you had that. I didn't make a real friend until uni and now he's turned into an internet friend :(
>>
>>24319616
good going normie.
>>
>>24319437
Pretty sure the piercings is Damien.
>>
>>24318773
nothing like coming home from school and skyping your group of losers every day
i miss highschool
>>
>>24319075
>along with the fact that two of them have objects in their mouths and the negro is giving them the eye
>>24319109
>Not to mention the manlet in the picture is wearing a shirt that literally says 'Twink
Dont forget the Hitler Brand pringles can
>>
>>24318773
that was literally me on the left, same clothing style until one of those faggots went full backstab Chad on me. Don't have friends anymore. for 2 years.
>>
File: nZjvsL0.gif (796 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
nZjvsL0.gif
796 KB, 500x281
>>24318812
>>24318812
Mfw unintentionally became the leader of my own band of misfits (Group of 12). Mfw group split up into pairs after I left for college, and I only kept in contact with three of the closer friends. Mfw now a group of four who does everything together. Mfw they look up to me for being a genuine friend who takes the time to help them sort out and fix their lives. Mfw they openly appreciate and give me heartfelt speeches of thanks when I jump to their rescue when they need it Mfw the old members talk to the others and tries and convince them into talking to me to let them back in. Mfw I helped my major robot friend get a girlfriend and wingman-ed the hell out of him enough to get him laid several times.

Its a pretty good feeling.
>>
>>24320831

>Successful, has lot's of friends
>able to make friends easily

Honest question why are you here ?
>>
>>24321132
you'd think these normies would have better things to do than come here but apparently not
>>
>>24321132
I spend all day inside and have an obsession with anime and games and other generally off putting interest in the eyes of the public that would more or less condemn me into being a "loser". I also identify with almost every sense of the phrase "redpilling", and feel more connected with people here mindset wise than I do anywhere else. I don't even share this stuff with the group. I've also picked up a few robots on here and helped them turn their lives around, as I get some type of bizarre enjoyment from helping others. Honestly I can't tell if I'm here for me anymore.
>>
File: 1369476082027.jpg (44 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1369476082027.jpg
44 KB, 500x484
>you will never be in a group of great camaraderie
>>
File: CHAOS.jpg (316 KB, 1073x1226) Image search: [Google]
CHAOS.jpg
316 KB, 1073x1226
>>24320831
I too am a leader of outcasts. We had an old leader and then he disappeared to do his thing then it fell to me because I had the most autism and drive to do anything
I honestly hate it but it's the only reason I still hang around people anymore because if anyone else was in charge besides the old guy I would never cow before any of them and be alone again
It's pretty nice to have a lot of trained manpower at your disposal and a degree of loyalty but I wish they valued my knowledge and opinion but it's a struggle to get people together and keep the peace amongst them because of the sheer amount of rage and bitterness that flows through them all
Not to mention the fucks trying to coup me who won't either give up or hurry the fuck up in doing it
>mfw
>>
>>24320831
Wanted to include that we have a token friend of the four for good measure.
>>
>>24321324
If you spend all day inside how do you consistently manage to make and keep these large groups of friends?

>I've also picked up a few robots on here and helped them turn their lives around

I'll bite, any quick advice for a robot to turn their life around ?
>>
>>24319075

Nailed it. not original coment.
>>
>Persona will never be real
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24321697
Highschool was the primary meeting ground, and I just reached out to hang with the three selected friends every now and then after I went to college whenever I was in town.

Any advice I could give is is determined based off your own circumstances and personal turmoils. There is no specific advice or overall following outside the shit normies consider deep and realistic.

I guess the most general thing is to put yourself out there, especially socially. Its painfully awkward and it will make you cringe, but the best thing to do for yourself is to acknowledge it and do your best not to seem rattled by it. You're going to fail, its going to hurt you, but theres no magic word that will make it 100% safe guaranteed. Your ability to really socialize is measured highly (not fully) on your ability to seem comfortable with another person.
>>
>tfw I do but it's ending because they're normal and starting families

it's hard to keep going forever...
>>
File: 1437042280029.png (30 KB, 468x445) Image search: [Google]
1437042280029.png
30 KB, 468x445
>tfw I'm sort of in a group of misfits but we all live on different sides of the country
>get together a few times a year to hang out and catch up
>tfw I have no friends that live even in the same state as me
>tfw I don't know what I want because I clearly would go out and make more friends if I really wanted them
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.