[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kent, Elliot Rodger 2.0?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
What does /r9k/ think of Kent, the YouTuber?
Is deemed a fellow robot such as ourselves or is he a literal Elliot Rodger supreme gentlemen 2.0 in the making?
>>
He said that he will never be an hero, so no, and he is depressed, Elliot was narcissistic.
>>
>>24318445
>Kent
>Elliot Rodger
Kent is a degenerate nignog he'll never live up to the supreme gentleman.
>>
http://www.fastswf.com/k-hOCTU
>>
>>24318445
Kent is a genuinely nice qt who would never hurt anyone. He has already tried to kill himself and didn't attempt to take anyone down with him.

Too bad he's 5'2 because he isn't that bad looking
>>
>>24318576
this

if he was of average height, he'd be much better off, but just because he's 5'2 he gets treated like crap and brushed off.

He was almost crying on the last vid btw.
>>
>>24318445
Gimme his channel. I don't know this guy.
>>
File: 1436280311810.png (56 KB, 1306x637) Image search: [Google]
1436280311810.png
56 KB, 1306x637
>What does /r9k/ think of Kent
Did you just get here newfag?
We used to have daily /kent/ threads about the guy.
>>
>>24318513
There is no question Elliot was depressed when you review his 150 page blogpost. Several bouts of drinking, constantly talking about how empty and unfulfilled he is
>>
>>24318445
Could he AT LEAST take off the sports cap and wear something nice than a plain T/Jersey? It's almost autistic behavior
>>
File: kent-tips-cap.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
kent-tips-cap.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>24318779
People tell him that shit every video.
He says people always tell him he dresses nice IRL and he takes pride in how he maintains his look.
>>
File: Kent NOW.png (194 KB, 814x294) Image search: [Google]
Kent NOW.png
194 KB, 814x294
>>24318547
Clicked on the image in the centre, I wasn't ready for the keks.
>>
>>24318711
Found it. Searched for "Kent depressed" in YT. A black man adored by /r9k/. I have to see that.
>>
File: 0671 - SF8tSoO.jpg (5 KB, 120x117) Image search: [Google]
0671 - SF8tSoO.jpg
5 KB, 120x117
>>24318445
Niggers cant be robots.
>>
I feel for him, man. He seems like a genuine guy and he's just getting shit on in the world.
>>
>>24319108
He sounds like defeat. And he uses the racism card. He should be looking for junkies.
>>
>>24319103
But why tho.
I'm black. I also happen to be a socially anxious autistic self hating robot. So what?
>>
File: hitler-youth.jpg (23 KB, 293x219) Image search: [Google]
hitler-youth.jpg
23 KB, 293x219
Gives me some kind of satisfaction to see this fuck up Kent. He dress like shit.
Don't get me wrong. I want the guy to succeed. But is nice to see that he have a long way in front of him.

>>24319247
He refered to nigros as niggers. You really expect that he'll give two shits about your problems in order to attack you?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.