[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
first love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: yazyiki-lyubvi.jpg (98 KB, 1871x1248) Image search: [Google]
yazyiki-lyubvi.jpg
98 KB, 1871x1248
anyone remember their first love? I had mine when i was 12 years old she was my best friend. Never had the courage to tel her and by the time of 14 whe stoped speeking to each other, moved. I have been in a couple relationschips. last one was 3 years ended like half a year ago but i never have experienced that intens feeling of happiness from back then.
>>
First infatuation? I was probably around 12. I don't remember it.

First love? I was probably around 22. I don't remember it. ;_;
>>
holy shit how do you live with yourself not knowing what could have been had you spoken to her about it?

enjoy your fuckin old memories
>>
People are going to come into this thread to make contemptuous frog sounds and I am one of them
>>
>>24317179
I wil do that. But i think many other people experience the same.
>>
>>24317106

My first love turned out to be a bubble of sexual tension in the workplace. Once it broke (we went out and kissed) I suddenly lost all interest. It was kind of disappointing.
>>
>>24317236
That sucks man. I whis things where much simpeler.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-07-18-31-55.png (201 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-07-18-31-55.png
201 KB, 720x1280
Mine fell apart in August. We had been officially together for a year, then she wanted a "break". It never ended and we were on again off again for a year. It was so hard watching her turn into someone else, watching the whole thing die. We treated each other badly, but I'd never felt so close to someone, been with someone for that long. We used to be each others favorite people. After she said it was over she went to study abroad and has been having a glamorous wonderful time. It still feels grossly wrong that I don't know her anymore and will never again be part of her world.

I feel permanently changed. I pray for the day I feel whole again.

Pic related is the last contact I had with her.

"Strangers. Friends. Best friends. Lovers. Strangers. Nothing."
>>
Bump cause this is a troublesome topic
>>
>>24317479
I have never been so close to a person as my last relationship of three years. I to felt like shit but now i realise that wath i felt with here al that time wasn't the same as with my first love.

And man that's realy bad especially if that was your last post with her being betrayed like that. what dit she do specifically?
>>
>>24317215
Do it fagola
>>
>>24317655
She promised that she would want to see me and start fresh when she got back, but didn't want to talk to me while she was abroad. I was so upset I said I hated her, and she cried a lot. We left off the conversation saying we would talk in two weeks. A week later she fucked another guy and said she was never coming back to be. It was really horrible and I begged for some kind of explanation. How could she do this to me? She never responded and posted things about how magical her trip was and how she was happier than she had ever been. So I posted her nudes online. The pic I posted was what she wrote. She'll never forgive me for it.

Could you elaborate what you mean? Was your first love more intense?
>>
>>24317981
yeah i can't describe the feeling. haven't felt it fore an other women ever since. I almost started to think that feeling was somting that never happend ore that i felt something different. it feels like a high that i never have experienced since then. posting here nudes whasn't the best plan fore you i think.
>>
>>24317106

Fuck you m8, and fuck you too robot
>>
>>24317981
>So I posted her nudes online.

Retarded and pretty immature.
>>
>>24318272
Yeah. But she really did deserve it.
>>
File: images-3.jpg (17 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
17 KB, 384x384
I was 10 or 11 years old. She had sleek black hair and I found her somewhat pure. She was very kind to me.

I went to see a musical with her and she slept while returning to home in my mum's car. She looked so adorable while sleeping so I pretended to sleep as well and lied next to her.

One of the best moments in my life.

She went to Canada and I don't know what she's up to now. Took 5 years to get over her. I wonder if it would take 5 years for my current crush as well.
>>
What's the difference between love and infatuation?
>>
I was 15.

>Girl messages me randomly
>(I'm not attractive, I'm extremely socially awkward, I mean this really was randomly)
>We talk a lot on that and skype
>Some guy comes up to me
>She likes you man, she likes your awkwardness
>'Oh'
>One night say fuck it
>Text her if she wants to go to see a movie
>She says yes, we go
>It was alright
>Eventually decide I'll ask her to be my gf cause I still had hopes and dreams back then
>She says yes
>wtf lol
>...For like a week or two
>Then she RANDOMLY stops liking me for no FUCKING reason and dumps me

And then the same exact happened when I was 18 down to the exact months the whole story arc occurred in as well.
>>
>>24318563
Nothing. Nprmies are idiots who believe in all sorts of lala land shit
>>
>>24318430
It took me like 3 years or something like that.
>>
>>24318332

What. For fucking someone else when you weren't in a relationship?
>>
File: meme23233.png (10 KB, 310x254) Image search: [Google]
meme23233.png
10 KB, 310x254
>>24317106
It's funny how these normies tell of how their friendships with women or their fizzled relationships with them as if they aren't normalfags. Fuck off. First love? I have literally never been friends with a girl. Even being close enough to any girl to consider a relationship has always been inconceivable to me.
>>
>>24317106
No

:(

Maybe one day
>>
>>24318882
chill man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkCZI_uqbVI
>>
>be 15
>me qt german girl a grade lower than me
>found out shes genderfluid
>everything goes down hill from there
>tfw when nobody will be by your side after surgery
>>
Thought I had a crush on a girl when I was 15, but looking back I just was a horny teen and wanted to bang her, nothing more. Don't think I ever loved a girl in the sense of wanting a relationship.
>>
>>24318849
She kept promising that she loved me and wasn't going to do anything with someone else
Then she did a 180 and just didn't give a shit about me anymore
I told her I could forgive her and she laughed in my face
I couldn't understand how my lover could do this and she called me stupid and told me to fuck off
She left me in a very cruel way
>>
>>24318685
Thanks

>inb4 kucked by robot
>>
>>24319390
Yeah, I get the desire for revenge and all that. But surely you recognize that of all ways to go about it, posting nudes online is a pretty petty, low-brow way to accomplish it.
>>
I met a girl on here and dated her for like 6 or 7 months. Then I was very depressed and broke it off with her because I didn't want to hurt her. Biggest mistake of my life, I went from having someone I love that I can depend on and talk to for 10-12 hours straight a day to having no one. I messaged her again in the summer but she had already moved on. ;_;
>>
File: IMG_20151114_140528.jpg (113 KB, 720x770) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151114_140528.jpg
113 KB, 720x770
>>24319580
Yeah. Believe me, I know. I'm torn between the shame of doing that to her, of making it so that she will never look back on us fondly, and the pride of making her know just how much she hurt me.

I carry the shame around, I know if people found out they would look at me as a sleaze. I make a lot of destructive decisions.
>>
>>24319390

Post the nudes here
>>
>>24319905
I deleted them to help me forget
>>
Bumping
Text for the robot
>>
Thoughts anybody?
>>
Bumping for thoughts
>>
Never. I don't know how to make friends with girls in the first place, let alone get in a relationship with one. I have liked girls in the past though.
>>
>>24321628
Yeah I've never had a close friend that was a girl, I don't get how there are guys who a girl says is her best friend
>>
>>24321849
Growing up a friend became close to the girl I liked. They weren't dating or anything, but I never understood how he managed to get the balls to start talking to her. Yesterday when I tried to approach a girl I felt panic spread through my entire body and probably came off as a total dweeb, and I wasn't even trying to hit on her or anything.
>>
>>24319753
What do you guys think of this situation?
>>
>>24322455
Anayboday
>>
>>24319580
This poster is obviously a girl who did the same thing as your ex and had her nudes posted for it. She wants you to feel bad so that she can feel more vindicated when she tells herself it doesn't matter what she did to her ex, he was the one in the wrong.
>>
I was 12 he was 11. He died 2 years later. I don't believe in love anymore, I think it was good that he died before I was able to see his flaws. He will always be perfect and young in my mind and that's enough for me most days.
>>
File: 1447709243583s.jpg (8 KB, 249x244) Image search: [Google]
1447709243583s.jpg
8 KB, 249x244
Daily reminder that only normies are capable of hanging around women long enough to have intimate feelings
I have never loved a girl because they do not want to spend any time with me at all. I find myself thinking wow nice qt but it never goes beyond that because they are physically repulsed by me. Who else knows this feel?
>>
>Be me
>Talk to /b qt grill in Math
>goes on for months
>fun.jpg
>One random days gives me her number
>SUPER hyped.png
>Text her that night
>Says she is researching FoB
>Doubts.gif
>Try later but essentially same thing
>Pretend like nothing happened
>Never get the balls to tell her about feels
>School ends
>She goes to HS
>See her in town sometimes
>Nothing ever happens
Hi Erin
>>
my penis loves you
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.