[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anything bothering you today, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: 1447646200951.png (140 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1447646200951.png
140 KB, 368x368
Anything bothering you today, anon?
>>
I'm alive, for one.
>>
>>24316845
This
Also I'm stupid and want to stop being stupid
>>
File: 1446597273595.gif (904 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
1446597273595.gif
904 KB, 500x532
I have to go to class in 20 minutes and I've literally spent the week on /r9k/ instead of doing a 10 page paper.

I can't really be mad because it's been on my mind the whole time, but opening that blank document sucks what little motivation I had to do it every time.
>>
>>24316771
Lack of motivation to go on and lack of reason to end it.
>>
>>24316853
I think you're smart, and handsome too
>>
>Trying to dig myself out of being a NEET
>Put off applying for a wage-slave job for a long time
>Finally do it
>Try to call in but they were busy
>Scared to call in tomorrow

I want to try, and get out of this NEET life, but damn no idea if my nerves can take it.
>>
>hemorrhoids
>have to shower and take a short bath everytime i shit

>exams in two weeks
>haven't studied anywhere near enough

just fuck my shit up
>>
>>24316941
Lies
All you people do is lie
But thank you for the sentiments
Your heart is in the right place, I know
>>
>>24316896
Kill yourself, save yourself the trouble
>>
Is there anything I can say or do to make you guys feel better?
>>
>>24316771
Yes, everything.
More than usual actually.
>>
>>24316988
Can I fug your butt, now that I've charmed you?
>>
>>24317022
No.
Noblox.
>>
>>24317022
if you could kill me in my sleep tonight that would be just great buddy
>>
File: chad fucked my gf.jpg (30 KB, 1022x574) Image search: [Google]
chad fucked my gf.jpg
30 KB, 1022x574
I made a funny post and no one replied to it.
I'm scared to repost because maybe people did see it and it just wasn't funny, and someone will call me out on it.
>>
>>24316771
I've been trying to reach out more and make friends, but i cant carry conversations for shit. I'm slowly realizing that i should've never tried making friends because i have nothing to offer. The feeling just got to me today
>>
>>24316985
Oh god i had those awhile back. My ass was filled with suppositories and cream all day, every day for about 2 weeks
>>
>I was suppose to write a 5 paragraph essay for an exam during class
>Spent too much time writing the outline for the essay.
I just wanted to make the essay perfect. Also fuck teachers demand students to write in pen.
>>
I've been hungry all day but mommy is making sloppy joeys now.
>>
>>24316771
i have a friend who started streaming video games and i'm worried that he'll ask me to go on skype one time and he'll be recording and i kinda wanna end the friendship over it
>>
>tfw gf is giving me a snot blowjob
feels weird but good
>>
My 15 year old cat died
>>
File: 1429143238707.jpg (50 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
1429143238707.jpg
50 KB, 370x359
Yeah bro I got a lot of shit on my mind.

My paid internship with my company is about to expire at the end of December and I am stressing the fuck out as I am about to graduate my program and there is zero work in my field of choice. The local economy of my province and my country shit the bed with oil prices crashing.

Now I got three options ahead of me:

>Find a job in my field of choice
>highly unlikely
There are maybe 6 total jobs in my province for my field of work and there are a fuckton of unemployed people in my field of work so it is going to be super competitive to find any work.

>Go back to old career
There is tons of work in my old career but that would mean I would take a slight pay decrease and essentially waste my time with my current field of choice.

>Join the air force
>highly likely
The air force is hiring and since I have a degree I can become an officer and get into some technical trade. I am afraid they will call me back because I am a primate candidate and I know I will get the hob.

Right now I am living with my folks and I am sure they won't mind if I stay unemployed for a few months looking for proper work but I am afraid of being a NEET. Anyway regardless of what happens I still won't have any friends or a gf anytime soon.

Usually I can relax and understand that nothing is fucked but this time I don't know why I am on the edge. I have been busting my ass off looking for work so at least I know if I don't find anything it wasn't from lack of trying.

>mfw
>>
I've wasted time, a lot of time. If only I was still 18.
>>
File: 1438485291220.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1438485291220.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
Everything bothers me, everyday.

The only time I'm not bothered by anything is when I'm watching a really good show, or playing some vidya. Lets me get immersed for a little bit and takes me out of reality.

Once I'm finished though, reality hits me straight back in the face with a brick full of existence.

>tfw insomnia
>can't even sleep when you feel you need sleep
>even if you do end up sleeping, it's only for a few hours if that
>you never feel rested
>eyes always have dark circles and are bloodshot red
>coworkers constantly ask me if I come into work high
>>
she's gone forever and it fucking kills me inside. Im going to try to get her back this christmas, at least try to talk. i cant give up on her.
>>
File: 1416762283918.jpg (35 KB, 625x255) Image search: [Google]
1416762283918.jpg
35 KB, 625x255
>>24316771
I'm dropping out of college
I can't take it anymore, nobody supports me in what I do. It's always an issue with money as if I was never worth it in the first place. I have no one to turn to, sure I can speak about it on the internet all I want, but my voice is still silenced. I want to voice it out loud but I can only do so in my head to keep myself off the streets. I'm going to get a job and work until I can afford college on my own, but that isn't even the point.
Why don't people love us? Why are some of us born to be miserable and hated at the same time. Why couldn't I be normal and live a normal life. Why does my mother's kitchen renovation cost more than my fucking tuition?

I wish I was dead, I have always been made to feel like gutter trash all my life and everyone has turned their backs on me. I lie to become something of value, but in the end I am nothing. I may be able to suppress my emotions, but when I am truly alone I must let out the tears which represent pieces of me, falling to black.

Don't you ever wish someone would just come whisk you away and say they'd support you through thick or thin? I always wish that. I don't ask for much, I don't need much, all I ever wanted was a bit of kindness and openness for discussion, but it has never been granted, and I don't think it ever will.

I am a broken human being. I am a robot.
>>
File: 1445186121335.png (259 KB, 447x447) Image search: [Google]
1445186121335.png
259 KB, 447x447
>>24316771
I want to ask 3 of the girls I work with to go out for drinks.

I seem to get on well with all of them and they are always smiling at me or looking at me if Im working near them,Not at what im doing but just at me.They glance up at my face from the side and than go back to looking at my chest/shoulders height.

But im a coward and they are too good looking.
Even if one said yes I wouldn't know what to do. I'm a weirdo and was a recluse for a few years which dulled my social senses a ton.

I don't know if I just want to fuck them or have someone that would enjoy being there with me.
>>
File: 1430924865547.gif (144 KB, 354x369) Image search: [Google]
1430924865547.gif
144 KB, 354x369
I realized something about myself recently, something like a lifegoal of mine that I've been following unconsciously but never had the knowledge of it to put it into words:

>I want to experience the world with an unclouded gaze

I don't want to be affected by the memes of my peers, I don't want to be influenced by the biases of the media, I've noticed time and again that my opinions vary strongly from those around me, when some people agree to something and some people disagree I often find myself asking "do we know enough to be judging this?" with strong feelings of alienation

I don't have many friends, mostly I intentionally ignore people, I feel like everything that makes me who I am would be whitewashed and of less value if I would suddenly indulge in lots of socializing, I wouldn't be myself anymore but simply an accumulation of the influences of those around me

I know all of this sounds extremely euphoric fedora hipster tier and maybe even a bit narcissistic (which I don't even think is an inherently bad trait) but I find myself in places I don't belong with people who don't understand me time and time again, even my only 2 friends I stay semi-close with keep changing slightly every time we meet, like we're from completely different cultures all of a sudden

a small example: my best friend of 20+ years has never been one to spend a lot of money, he always saved up and - despite already having saved up quite a bunch . still watched out for sales when buying vidya or something

now recently, ever since he got a proper job with salary and stuff, he started craving expensive, vapid, luxury, status things, sports cars for example, even bought a rolex

and I can't help but feel that it's the result of all the influences he was warped by, feels like part of him got lost somewhere along the way and I can't exactly say I like it

maybe one of you can tell me what's going on, I may or may not take your answer seriously though
>>
>>24316771
My commision wont be finished in time because i got lazy.
>>
File: takehito_morokuzu_53445[1].jpg (33 KB, 271x422) Image search: [Google]
takehito_morokuzu_53445[1].jpg
33 KB, 271x422
>>24316771
KIYOSHI-DONO! YOURS TRULY HAS FINALLY THOUGHT OF A WAY OUT OF THIS PRISON!
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.