[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I turned 22 last week and life truly hasn't gotten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 39602-garden-of-delete.jpg (21 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
39602-garden-of-delete.jpg
21 KB, 500x499
>tfw I turned 22 last week and life truly hasn't gotten any brighter since I first started to be miserable
What did do to deserve being born a fucking weirdo?
>>
>>24316470
>tfw 23
>be 24 in June
>only have associates degree
>>
File: Daniel-Lopatin-477x477.jpg (27 KB, 477x477) Image search: [Google]
Daniel-Lopatin-477x477.jpg
27 KB, 477x477
>The world, without any kind of psychedelic interjection, insists on repressing its strangeness so that it can maintain its clean self-image. The world is very vain: obsessed with symmetry, success, the utility of effective things. It is, in my opinion, an unsympathetic world we live in a sometimes horrific, though mostly just tedious in ways we tend to tolerate. Like a sociopath, the world is always selling us an idea of itself. When you're buying headphones, the salesperson isn't like, Remember, you might encounter mosquitoes, sirens and wind on a daily basis while using these.It's insinuated in the very nature of being here that we will suffer, but the salesperson's perspective is pain-free. In this sense, society operates on the level of infomercial: a big, dumb, never-ending promise that things in life are great and only getting better.

thanks danny lopatin
>>
sticky drama SOTY desu senpai
>>
>>24316660
I like Animals the most.
>>
>tfw turning 22 in february
>spent all of this year doing nothing, but working and thinking I'll improve myself enough to go back out into the world and live a full life
>still nothing
>trying again tonight

s-soon right?
>>
>tfw turning 22 in 10 days
>still have nothing to show for all those years
>>
>>24316499
>tfw 23
>homeschooled most of it self-study no degree

fuck my life
>>
>>24316679
yeah that's probably my second favourite
>>
File: 1447459062043-1.png (3 KB, 279x237) Image search: [Google]
1447459062043-1.png
3 KB, 279x237
>>24316470
>life begins
> It Ain't Getting Better' starts playing
>>
Daily reminder that almost 1/3 of your life is over.

Have fun, anon.
>>
>>24316470
I had a moment of realization last night while listening to this how much of a fucking weirdo I am.
At least I have based danny to comfort me and my inability to ever fit in.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.