[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tarot guy here. I am still a newbie, but my readings proved to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 19
File: RWS_Tarot_19_Sun.jpg (156 KB, 750x1296) Image search: [Google]
RWS_Tarot_19_Sun.jpg
156 KB, 750x1296
Tarot guy here. I am still a newbie, but my readings proved to be accurate over the time. Let me take a peek into your future and tell you what awaits you on your future path.

>The information required
Name and age will suffice. You can add your zodiac sign if you chose to.

>The questions
Tarot cards represent situations / outcomes. Therefore, "what if"-questions that ask for the outcome of a certain path/scenario, provide the most accurate answers.

Ask away.
>>
>>24316259

Claire

What would happen if I change my major?
>>
>>24316259
Draw a single card for me please, I can interpret it myself.
>>
File: 1441276706949.jpg (56 KB, 827x827) Image search: [Google]
1441276706949.jpg
56 KB, 827x827
>>24316322
I'm watching you
>>
>>24316259
Chris 23

Leo
>>
File: 1443642930795.jpg (45 KB, 488x513) Image search: [Google]
1443642930795.jpg
45 KB, 488x513
>>24316435
What if I ask a qt at work for a drink.

Forgot my fucking question
>>
Michael

Will my health problems ever be resolved?
>>
>>24316322
Six of pentacles reversed, which indicates debt, and selfishness.

Heres a link that describes the card in detail

http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/minor-arcana/suit-of-pentacles/six-of-pentacles/
This card is also about investing something and not being repaid, so it seems to me that investing in a new major might not be financially rewarding.
>>
>>24316322
Do you live in tx
>>
>>24316259
Sylvia

Will my mental health ever improve to a bearable degree?
>>
Patrick

Is she interested?
>>
>>24316259
Hunter

Will the depression ever go away?
>>
Chet 25 Capricorn (Aquarius rising)

does she hate me? will she contact me again?
>>
>>24316496

No I don't hate myself that much.
>>
Peter

Will we ever remove kebab?
>>
op is kill
>>
>>24316366
The Aeon / Judgement (Major arcana)

http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/major-arcana/

>>24316464
Instead, I asked "What actions should Michael take in order to overcome his health problems"

I got the death card, buuut its all well Michael. Its a misunderstood card and can be very positive as it symbolizes the end of a major phase in ones life, and the beginning " the rebirth into a new phase. It also seems like there are some things in your life that reinforce your health problems, and it won't go away unless you cut ties with whatever is causing your health problems. Might be bad habbits or something, so reflect on it carefully.

Judging by it, the cards say you will overcome the health problems, but only if you leave behind whatever is causing it and put in effort for some MAJOR change. It won't come to you on a silver plate and it won't be resolved by itself, but if you put in the required work and change, things should be good for you in the future.

Heres a link
http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/major-arcana/death/
>>
File: wojak_fat_computer.jpg (76 KB, 666x999) Image search: [Google]
wojak_fat_computer.jpg
76 KB, 666x999
Bruno

Will I ever be able to overcome depression and become a normie?
>>
Are tarot cards uniform?

Are the interpretations uniform?

In other words: Can I learn this shit?
>>
>>24316778
>Judgement
Sounds about right, thank you.
>>
>>24316863

Absolutely m8. You just gotta belieeeeeve
>>
>>24316971
I'm a cancer btw
>>
>>24316259
David
Libra
Did i pick the right career path?
>>
Tyler
Taurus

how do I become more desirable?
>>
>>24316498
The fool.

Its a card of the beginning of a journey, new potential, new situations, beginnings. Its a card of very big potential! The fool has everything that he needs for his journey, but hasn't used what he has yet.

Seems to me, like you have the tools and the direction, that will improve your situation. If you ask me, your current mental problems are a result either of you not taking the right actions, or because you are trapped in a bad situation.

Basically the card is saying things are going to be beautiful and have a lot potential, if you embrace on whatever journey you might need to take, and if you take the right actions. You have everything you need for it.

http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/major-arcana/fool/

>>24316454
6 of cups reversed. Cups represent social situations, love, partnership, friendship etc.

The reversed 6 of cups literally means "naivety" and "unrealistic expectations". Seems like you might expect a little bit too much from that situation and might misread it.

http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/minor-arcana/suit-of-cups/six-of-cups/

>>24316760
I'm trying to make every single reading special and customized for maximum accuracy
>>
Arthur
Will I ever feel safe?
>>
Hey OP, mind if I hop in and practice with you by helping you answer some of the requests? No intention of high-jacking, which is why I ask. I think we even have the same Waite deck, if that's what you're actually using.
>>
>>24316259
Jason

Should I leave my job?
>>
>>24317121
Thanks, tarot guy.
>>
Francisco
Gemini

Am I in the right track? Will this get me the qt of my dreams?
>>
hi,
giuseppe, 20, sagittarius.
love life if possible and only if you are feeling to do it, also general life.
thanks you in advance
>>
>>24316259
Mike 18 Taurus
Will I become a good soldier?
>>
>>24316259
Finn
LEO
What if I just leave?
>>
>>24317157
>>24316863
Answer pls.
>>
Simon
Pisces

Will I overcome the rot?
>>
>>24317121

man that is scarily accurate.

fucking hell
>>
>>24316259
my name is dio and my stand suggest the world. how long can you move in speed time?
>>
>>24317248
Give him time, don't rush him.
>>
>>24316259
Juan, 30, Capricorn.
>>
Alex
Pisces

Would it be good for me to join the Army?
>>
Mykhaylo
Aries
What if I start studying drawing seriously?
>>
>>24317277
Just meant the other tarot guy. No need to rush.

Nice thread btw.
>>
Charlie
Sagittarius
would it be smart to join the navy?
>>
>>24316539
3 of cups (cups are social cards for love and friendship)

It's a very beautiful card and is about getting emotional needs fulfilled, so for me it indicates that you will recieve the love and compassion that you need from this girl/situation.

However, this card is more a "friendshippy" card than a relationship card. Thats why I did a second reading with the question "What if he pursues this girl romantically", and I got "The Star". Its a major arcana and represents therefore major change, and its one of the best cards.

"The Star Tarot card brings renewed hope and faith and a sense that you are truly blessed by the Universe at this time. Courage, fulfilment, and inspiration are in your life. You are entering a loving phase in your life, filled with calm energy, mental stability and deeper understanding of both yourself and others around you. "

http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/minor-arcana/suit-of-cups/three-of-cups/

http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/major-arcana/star/

You should definetly go for it man. She is interested in you, and if you dont fuck up on the way, it will be a beautiful fulfilling relationship.
>>
>>24316259
Colton
Aquarius

What's my future looking like job and relationship wise?
>>
>>24317347
Quality, thank you Tarotbro.
Loving how personalized and detailed these are.
>>
>>24317157
Sure bro, I need some help getting through with all the questions! I have the thoth deck though, but I discovered that it doesnt really matter in my readings. I just prefer the images of the waite deck, but the meanings are always the same for me.
>>
Ceri
Leo

What would have happened if I started dating my old best friend?
>>
Russell
Gemini
What would happen if I talked to her again?
>>
Max, 19, Libra

when is it Happening?
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 750x732) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 750x732
Ludwing - 20

Will my life get better?
>>
>>24316259
Ian 21 Pisces

Will a girl appear and give me the opportunity to date her in the next year?
>>
>>24316259
Sandeep (Sandy for short)
France
..Vhen vill ve do the plan?
>>
Holy crap stop asking about grills
>>
>>24316259

Anthony
Gemini

What if I empty the current self and create a new?
>>
John

Should I stay in my current relationship or go to a new one?

Will my life get better (job career) or am I stuck here forever in this viscous cycle of life
>>
>>24316551
10 of swords. A card of confrontation, dark times, pain, loss, with light / a good new beginning on the horizon.

Seems to me like you will have to go through some major bullshit that will hurt, but on the bright side, the card means "regeneration" and "recovery". Seems like you have to close your eyes and just survive through whatever dark times are upon you, but you will recover and things are going to be better again.

http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/minor-arcana/suit-of-swords/ten-of-swords/

>>24316863
Yes. There are different decks that have different imagery, but thats the only difference. The cards are all uniform.

You can learn this, but you need to develop a feeling for it...its not about the right technique, its about merging the energies of the person you are doing the reading for, and the cards, and then feeling out the right card. It usually takes some practie until you can feel energy.

>>24316808
7 of cups reversed. Basically its a card of wishful thinking and illusions, and says you are kidding yourself if you think you will ever overcome your depression if you proceed like usual and dont change whatever needs to be changed.

"The Seven of Cups reversed is a card of illusions, temptations, and diversionary tactics. Your views of life at this time are a bit illusory, and may tend toward fantasies that cannot actually be realised in the real world. There is an unwillingness to deal with the day-to-day reality of life, and a need to get your head out of the clouds. You may be feeling unclear about what you are really searching for in order to become fulfilled. You may also be hiding something from yourself that probably has to do with your subconscious emotions. These illusions and diversions need to be stripped away and seen for what they really are"

Seems like you pursue the wrong things right now

http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/minor-arcana/suit-of-cups/seven-of-cups/
>>
Marshall

Aries

If I leave my current gf will I find love again? Will I be happier with another girl?
>>
Steve

Will I find success in my artistic ambitions?
>>
File: the feel.png (2 MB, 746x1302) Image search: [Google]
the feel.png
2 MB, 746x1302
>>24317722
Even the cards say that I'm a fucking loser...
>>
Ben
Will I find a cute Mexican gf within the next 2 years?
>>
Billy
Virgo

What if I go to basic training tomorrow?
>>
Zach, 18

Will my departure lead directly to my happiness?
>>
>>24316259
Connor, 18, Taurus

Will she and I end up together?
>>
Christopher Cristian Cruz 21 Virgo

What if I gambled all my cash in blackjack?
>>
>>24317161
Knight of swords. Means "Scattered thought, disregard for consequences", also a "disregard for consequences".

Seems like you are very impulsive, chaotic, and energetic, charging into the future, not giving a fuck about the consequenes of your actions.

It basically says you need to slow down and take a deep breath, and reconsider everything, else you might end up in bullshit. It does not say that quitting your job is a bad idea in itself, but it is saying that you need to calm down a little and think everything through, or else its going to be bad.

>>24317178
Queen of cups reversed. Seems like something is wrong, some kind of dissatisfaction or emotional distress that you are trying to swallow. But it will eventually boil up and explode in your face.

Seems like your current path is build on sand, and will implode and be destroyed one day if you dont change something. Oh, and your expectations are irrational and you are basically kidding yourself / daydreaming. You are not going good places with your current path (romantially speaking),
>>
File: 1441014854385.jpg (8 KB, 184x195) Image search: [Google]
1441014854385.jpg
8 KB, 184x195
my mom used to read tarot cards as a side job

it's a scam just letting you guys know
>>
>>24318180
can you do David please?
>>
>>24318198
I think most of us know it's bullshit. It's not good to subscribe to fantasies, but at this point I'm desperate enough to buy a little bit into everything.
>>
>was skipped
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
My feels
>>
File: 1446671710083.jpg (10 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1446671710083.jpg
10 KB, 224x225
>>24318382
i mean you wait for OPs slow ass responses to be skipped
>>
Tim
Leo

Was my recent breakup a mistake?
>>
>>24316464
>wants to get better
>gets death card
>>
>>24317906
I assume you are the 7 of cups guy. Remember, this is only if you proceed on your current path / as usual / won't change anything.

>>24317299
3 of wands.

"The Three of Wands indicates that your plans are now well underway and you are starting to consider even more opportunities to expand your current plans and maximise on the potential of your future. Everything is progressing steadily and as expected, thanks to your solid planning and ongoing motivation to persist."

Seems like you have planned everything carefully through and are committed to your plan, which is a good, stable, secure path to take.

However, there are other paths right now that are open for you, joining the army is a good option, but not the only path.

Basicall the cards tell you, you are about to experience major changes in your life, and while going to the army is a stable, secure option, you definetly have other options as well that you should consider.

http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/minor-arcana/suit-of-wands/three-of-wands/

>>24317311
"The Star"

The guiding light, living the moment, confidence in nature and life, Creative hopes, optimism, trust

The Star is also called the 'Guiding Light', and is taken as a symbol of the deep realization that the chosen way is the right one, that the end of this way will be a good one, and that there is perfect harmony between the psychical feeling and the physical doing..
>The Star is also called the 'Guiding Light', and is taken as a symbol of the deep realization that the chosen way is the right one, that the end of this way will be a good one, and that there is perfect harmony between the psychical feeling and the physical doing..

Seems like you should go for it. Its also a major arcana and means that this path will bring major changes, and those changes will make you happy and fulfilled.

Basically, a HUGE "yes, go for it"
>>
>>24318441
Op killing careers, relationships and finally humans
>>
File: 1446097651296.jpg (19 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1446097651296.jpg
19 KB, 400x388
>tfw you looked forward to this
>tfw you get skipped
>>
>>24318198
Maybe your mom was just scamming people. A lot of "seers" are scammers because its easy to trick people into this stuff. Does not mean the system itself is bullshit.

It's the energy that makes things happen, learning how to feel it, is learning how to feel out the right card.

>>24318382
Which one are you?

>>24317003
Alright David, got the 9 of swords for your current career path.

"Depression, nightmares, intense anxiety, despair"

However, its a card that indicates that the problems are more in your mind than in your external reality. "Your experience of the world is greatly influenced by our expectations, desires, and fears, and therefore you are largely the creator of your own world, and your attitudes determine how you experience that world."

This card also means you are afraid of the future.

You might want to reconsider your attitude towards the path and how you influence your life with potential negative thoughts. And you might want to examine your current career as well.

But the cards indicate that *you* might be the problem, not the path in itself. But if you continue without change, "Depression, nightmares, intense anxiety, despair" will be the result.

http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/minor-arcana/suit-of-swords/nine-of-swords/
>>
Tim
Gemini

will I stop being such a fuckup next year?
>>
Tristan 19
Will I ever get a qt older sister-type gf?
>>
Michael

What if I cut all contact with her?
>>
Michelle
Aries

Is a large change of lifestyle going to happen in the future?
>>
>>24318760
Samefag here, forgot sign. Aquarius.
>>
>>24318684
I was shredup 15(fifteen) cancer.
>>
>>24318626
Which one? Sorry, I'm getting more requests than I can handle. I customize every single reading for maximum personalized and accurate results, this takes its time but makes the readinf of high quality. I will stick around for another 20 - 30 minutes.

>>24318441
Nah bro, did you read through it? Death card does not mean you are going to die. It means you are about to be "reborn" because some phase of your life ends, and another phase begins with major changes.

>>24317222
Got the "Hierophant" for you.

"The Hierophant reversed indicates that you are feeling restricted or constrained by structure and rules, and as a result, you have lost a lot of flexibility and control in your life. You have a strong desire to go against the grain and break free from convention. You may be tempted to go about your business in an unorthodox manner, to do something that is out of character or against social norms. The Hierophant reversed is about breaking the rules and challenging the status quo. "

Heh, the cards never lie man. Seems like you will be having a hard time with following the rules, will try to challenge existing structures, will not conform to what your sergeant tells you etc. Basically, you are a free-spirited mind and you will feel trapped by all those rules and structures and commands etc.

Basically you are going to be a rebellious "RAW RAW FIGHT THE POWA" dick.

http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/major-arcana/hierophant/

>>24317258
Knight of Cups reversed

"The Knight of Cups reversed indicates a situation which was initially incredibly appealing, romantic and exciting but which later turns out to be something very different, and one walks away feeling quite disappointed.

Seems like you got trapped in a bad situation, probably a social one. You allowed emotions to take too much control of your life, and expect unrealistic things right now.

http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/minor-arcana/suit-of-cups/knight-of-cups/
>>
>>24319054
Before you leave could you get to
>>24318434
I'm 50/50 and even if it's real/fake I'd like someone to help me out .
>>
>>24316971
The magician upright.

"The Magician Tarot card suggests that a situation has been (or soon will be) presented to you that has all the inherent components to allow the manifestation of your desires. Those desires may be spiritual (fire), physical (earth), emotional (water), or mental (air), and are each aligned with the four elements of the Tarot. You have the ability to make it happen!"

You are going places, kid. Good places. You have the intellect, the talent AND the opportunity to make BIG things happen in the future.

You should read through it here

http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/major-arcana/magician/

Dont fuck it up
>>
>>24319207
Thanks! Idk if its real or not but I'm going to listen to it. I've been feeling unsure about my dreams but this is assuring. Good luck as a tarot!
>>
>>24318684
whats a seer?
>>
>>24318434
8 of cups. Its a bad card man. But I asked "What if there wouldnt be a breakup".

Seems to me, like the situation was doomed anyway. She was ristricting you, wasnt she? You were not happy with the situation, and if you would have stayed, it would still end in disappointment.

Now that you have left her, it hurt you as well, and it kinda took its toll on your emotions, but its going to be alright man. You will recover from this.

It is important that you let go, and look forward to upcoming possibilities. You did the right thing, it was NOT a mistake, and it will hurt for a while, but its going to get better.

Did the right thing, now forget her
>>
>>24316259
Steven

Will I be successful in my future endeavors?
>>
>>24319476
Eh, a psychic who claims to see the future.

>>24319467
Yeah, don't freak out and be cool. This is very real. Don't pass up opportunities because you are insecure in your abilities, or are afraid. Go for it, definetly go for it. It will be very rewarding.

Alright, thats it everybody. Sorry for the ones that I could not do, but the requests were too much. Everyone have a good day.
>>
>>24317063
>>24317138
>>24317209
These three got skipped OP
>>
>>24316259
Gabriella

Is he taking us seriously or am I just wasting my time?
>>
File: saber.png (779 KB, 804x603) Image search: [Google]
saber.png
779 KB, 804x603
>>24319542
>>24318706
i was skipped also
>>
>>24319542
I'm not a tarot but I would hate to have gotten skipped so I will try to give regular advice, take it or leave it.
>>
>>24316259
Adam
Will I find a reason to live before I kill myself at the arranged time
>>
File: 1443132255981.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1443132255981.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>24319592
Get in line with everyone else, Tristan.
>>24319623
Go ahead. Dunno what happened to the other tarot card dude
>>
>>24317509
Pretty sure I got skipped >>24317509
>>
Tristan I know someone in that type of a relationship and he hates it, if you really want it tho just go for older girls and have no finances, after a while all the responsibility in relationship will be on her so she will naturally assume a more dominant role.
>>
>>24319683
"GET IN LINE WITH EVRYONE EOLSE" FUCKING LOL
>>
File: 1357023006096.jpg (444 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1357023006096.jpg
444 KB, 1680x1050
>>24316259

What would happen if I manned up and asked her out?

I'm a Leo if that adds anything.
>>
File: 2AbQnmX.jpg (45 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
2AbQnmX.jpg
45 KB, 500x750
Chris
Gemini

What is the outcome of my family issues?
>>
Thanks for doing this Tarotbro.

Thomas
Pisces

Will I ever be able to let go? I'm tired of clinging on to the past.
>>
>>24319775

Forgot to add my name is Joseph, 22 years old.
>>
File: 1446674826382.png (209 KB, 431x480) Image search: [Google]
1446674826382.png
209 KB, 431x480
>>24319732
Do you think he dislikes it entirely because of the situation or is there something else to it?
>>
>>24319666
You probably won't but you can give yourself one, just try to do something no matter how unreasonable and cool(become private investigator, fly plane). If it fails you can just go though with suicide.
>>
>>24316259
Robert/24/cancer

Will i be succesful as a photographer?
>>
File: 1424143371664.jpg (695 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1424143371664.jpg
695 KB, 850x850
>>24319666
>life and death question
>666

Hail Satan
>>
>>24319806
Just the situation, feels really emasculated and she doesn't see him as sexual at all.
>>
>>24319794
not tarotbro but you will let go. give it time, you're still really young
>>
>>24316259
Jack
Capricorn

Will leaving this life of selfish hedonism behind and helping people make my life bearable?
>>
>>24319874
Probably not too succesful but you should try anyways. A big way to improve career is shoot interesting subjects as the average person can't notice the finer things(me included) so your only gonna get a few critics approval (maybe) if all you do is shoot nicely.
>>
France 18
should I continue IT or choose a more suitable degree for my skils like multimedia arts?
>>
>>24319997
If you force it you'll just feel empty, take it slow and become a better person little by little. Also try to stay away from beer and drugs for a while. Instead just walk through a scenic area everytime you feel like doing either and really focus on feeling everything. The smell, the wind, the sun, your breath. Just the beauty of life.
>>
>>24316259
Chris 24
Scorpio

Would it be wise to follow my passions or settle for security?
>>
>>24319666
Instead of doing a reading, I will give you actual advice. It's completly up to your choice to kill yourself, but just know that your life on earth is a thing that is supposed to do. You are going to die, once the time has come. By suiciding, you are breaking that cycle and run the risk to end up as one of those restless spirits who roam the world without being able to find peace.

Suicide is NOT a permanent solution to temporary problems. It's a solution for material/physical problems, but the start of your spiritual/afterlife problems - and those are kinda more important because you know, eternity and stuff.

Now let me do a reading for you anyways:

Yup, you have some bullshit to stand through, thats for sure. The good message is, you can change that. It won't come by itself, but you need to get some clarity on this. Set yourself some goals, and work through. The cards clearly say you have a dark time, but it IS in your power to change that. Your problem is that you havent put things into action, that you should have done. It suggest that a situation has regressed into to a state of complete chaos and confusion. Whatever clarity you had about the specific situation is now gone, and instead it feels like there is just one big mess.

Take charge bro, some things went wrong for you, but suicide will harm you only even further. You can get on top of this shit.
>>
>>24316259
Keenan, 22, Aries

What would happen if I take up programming?
>>
>>24320043
Thanks anon, i'll be sure to give it my all since it's everything i have left. I already have a job at it but i want to go far or at least as far as i can get.
>>
File: 1444824846016.jpg (116 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444824846016.jpg
116 KB, 1920x1080
James

Will I pass this academy I start in January?

Here is wallpaper.
>>
>>24320469
Good luck! Even if you dont make it you'll be someone that actually lived their dream or atleast tried it so you can rest easy
>>
>>24320130
Thanks actual advice guy.
>>
Leon
What must I specialize into?
>>
>>24316259
Gabrielle, 19/Pisces
Will my life get better anytime soon?

I hope you're still here, if not thanks anyway
>>
>>24316259
Ryan 24
Will I marry the girl I am into oneday?
>>
>>24316259
Andrew

Will I be successful in life?
>>
>>24319550
>>24320645
very similar.
>>
Joseph
Will I succeeded on my journey?
>>
>>24320745
Those are two different ages and names.
Even the questions are drastically different.
>>
>>24320821
He could be a transvestite you retard.
>>
>>24316259
Dominic

Will I ever get a gf
>>
>>24320873
Also 18
>>
cynthia, gemini
uh, will i find what makes me feel alive any time soon?
>>
Michael
Libra
What if I decide not to go to something I'd love to do in 2 weeks?
>>
Florian

Should I enlist?
>>
aaron, 23, cancer

planning to off myself soon. what will my future look like in 2016
>>
>>24320856
LOL best comment in this thread
>>
>>24316259
Martin, 21
Should I tell my parents I'm gay?
>>
Sarah 19 Capricorn What if I didn't change my major?
>>
Jamel

Should I leave her for S ? Is she even into me ?
>>
>>24317745
Tfw skipped
>>
Brandon
Virgo

Your last reading a while ago proved quite accurate. I think I've moved into a new cycle, worthy of a new reading.
Please reveal the fate between her and I.
>>
>>24316259
jacob, gemini, 18

what if i don't kill myself on new years?
>>
Jamel
Virgo
Should I leave her for S ? Is she even into me ?
>>
>>24321551
>>24321320
relax jamjam. wait in line.
>>
>>24321791

Forgoy my sign

Also why did u call me jamjam
>>
>>24321811
Because you're being an impatient nig.
>>
>>24321811
because it suits you. do you have a problem with that? or would you prefer jammy?

this >>24321978 wasn't me
>>
Jordan

Will I ever feel better about myself?
>>
John

Am I making the right choice?
>>
>>24320634
what you love
>>24320645
if you make it better, yes
>>24320710
wait and see m8
>>24320728
if you try, you will be. that's it
>>24320759
both of those things help, but it's you that's in control of it.
>>24320774
go and find ouT
>>24320873
you will.
>>24320914
you'll be letting yourself down and me desu
>>24320921
if you truly want to.
>>24320952
read your 2016 horoscope senpai, but don't commit regardless. wait and see what 2016 has to offer
>>24321269
it's only your business, but if you feel you should, then do it. otherwise it's nbd
>>24321465
then you'll have more opportunities for happiness
>>24322594
if you learn to accept yourself, yes
>>24322819
if it feels right, yes

i took it upon myself to give u unwanted answers incase op doesn't return. sry.
>>
>>24322936
where the fucks my answer, cunt?
>>
>>24322988
i started from a certain point u fuck
link ur question
>>
>>24323008

here, dickhead. >>24319550
>>
>>24316259
Rob
Capricorn

What if I go to trade school?
>>
>>24323165
ah, well there's no way for me to give u accurate advice to this question without a deeper knowlege of the issue ofc
but ur not wasting ur time no matter what senpai. even if it doesnt work out, it's giving you experience and knowledge for the future.
but if u want it cleared up, confront him about it
>>
File: 1446940737817.gif (408 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
1446940737817.gif
408 KB, 500x345
Joseph
Capricorn
What will happen if I go to Her art show?
>>
Aleister
Will I finally be able to run off with my partner and leave behind my hometown soon?
>>
little fucking cunt, go fuck youself and your dumb fucking cards
>>
>>24316259

Freddy
Gemini

What will happen if I keep talking to this cute girl?
>>
>>24324409
You will drop your spaghetti and she will see how weird and creepy you are.
>>
All these fucking under 21 year old kids believing in bullshit mystical tarot. At least I've figured.out the average demographic of r9k posters
>>
>>24316259
I'll bite
Kris

What happens if move in with the person I'm planning to in a few months?
>>
>>24324375
OMG LMAO I FUCKING LOVE YOU
>>
File: 1447001701496.jpg (50 KB, 521x702) Image search: [Google]
1447001701496.jpg
50 KB, 521x702
Isabel
Cancer

What if I go through with my plan?

My outcome is never good, in these.
>>
>>24316259
<insert name here>
<insert age here>
<insert zodiac sign here>
<insert question here>
<insert<insert here>here>
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.