[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fellas, i'm tripping balls on LSA seeds. Ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Hey fellas, i'm tripping balls on LSA seeds. Ask me anything please, i wanna talk I feel so happy and good
>>
>>24315986
Is it an experience you recommend?
>>
>>24316264
YES, in the beginning you will feel very nausea. But it it very very nice
>>
Hmm I got some morning glories stashed somewhere
Might wanna give it a go
Hate the comeup and the muscle tension though
>>
>>24316294
Price and availability compared to other psychies? I hope ur threads gets big op.
>>
>>24315986
Ive tried it before, I made a cold-brew tea. I didn't feel shit that time, how much did you consume breh?
>>
>>24315986
PLACEEEBOOOO

If the LSA wasnt extracted, you're wasting time. By extracted, Im not talking about CWE, Im talking about extracting it into salt form. LSA in salt form has zero taste and about 2/10 or 4/10 body load. Mix the salt with some OJ, you got Neo Shamanism in a tasty cup
>>
>>24316327
Just lie down and let it happen buddy, seriously this shit is good
>>24316329
I can get it at the smartshop (Netherlands) I took 4 caps (max dosage says 2 but fuck it) this compares to 4 lsa seeds for 8,50. Could have got it cheaper, but this ia first time
>>24316395
Check top, I got Happy Caps Trip-E. Took all 4 caps, give that a go
>>
>>24316433
I've no idea what youre saying bro, thanks.
>>
First psychedelic I ever did was morning glory seeds.
I remember I was sitting here on r9k posting in a drug thread about how bummed I was that it didn't work when I suddenly saw the text on the screen start kinda flashing into shiny 3D.
The trip was mild but really nice. I went walking outside and the world was bright and vivid like a painting.
>>
>>24316607
I took all my clothes off and am rubbing my body onto everything lol. It all feels so nice, everything looks so nice
>>
I took like 9 or maybe 14 and tried to drown myself in a tub and beat myself in the head with a hammer a few months ago.

I am actually thinking about taking a lower dose this weekend because I still have some. Should I?
>>
>>24316649
Yes take around 4 to 6 seeds
>>
File: 2005-08-23_181738_cacti.jpg (54 KB, 365x368) Image search: [Google]
2005-08-23_181738_cacti.jpg
54 KB, 365x368
>>24316329
You can easily buy 100 seeds for 5EUR

Don't believe the lies of headshops saying that the ones that you get for this cheap arent potent. They are.

If you don't like panic attacks about you actually thinking you are going to die then don't take those. There are better ways for a good and legal trip.
>>
OP here, I'm still tripping balls
>>
>>24317324
You should go outside. Indoors at a computer is a disappointing way to spend a trip.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.