[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Red Flags For Men/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10
File: 12024redimensionnerbo0ad9.jpg (15 KB, 316x237) Image search: [Google]
12024redimensionnerbo0ad9.jpg
15 KB, 316x237
>Unreliable
>NEET
>Not confident
>Rude to parents
>Less than five real life friends
>Unenthusiastic about changing himself for the better
>No drive to pursue what he wants
>Black
>Stays on /r9k/ for more than a month before realizing its a negative influence on his life
>Stays on 4chan
>Not planning his future
>Crippling fright or hatred of women
>Holding useless racists beliefs
>Only thing he is proud of is being white
>Being proud of things he didn't earn or take part in

Feel free to add to the list.

Be a man /r9k/
>>
File: aadaw.png (223 KB, 352x496) Image search: [Google]
aadaw.png
223 KB, 352x496
>>24315964
Didn't add too many physical red flags, since they really don't matter too much when picking a man. That however is what losers will tell you. Telling yourself you're destined to fail because you're not 6'3 and handsome is a cheap cop out for weak souls.

Your attitude and personality is unattractive, not your genetic material anon.
>>
I get it I get it, most men here are undesirable, but why the hell would you make such a thread on this board of all?
>>
>>24316023
I feel inclined to help you guys out with the problems you're really struggling with.

Source: I'm a somewhat well functioning woman with a husband that happens to have browsed in my teens.
>>
File: smug sakuya.jpg (9 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
smug sakuya.jpg
9 KB, 230x219
>he isn't at least 5'3.
>He's more than 280 lbs
>He has past gfs/relationships
>he isn't catholic
>Extra if he's atheist, protestant, muslim, or jewish
>He isn't white or Asian (no SEAniggers)
>He doesnt like vidya or anime
>>
>Black

well taze my balls and lick my scrotum.
lookey here boys... i think i might be seeing a hyPOcrite or whatever that fancy city word is again.

well i'll be damned... never thought i would see one online
>>
>>24316113
I just find most of blacks fill out multiple criteria in my list, I don't hold it against them really. I just don't want them to be MY lover. I'm sure there are good ones out there.
>>
>>24316059
you aren't helping with jack shit you're just kicking people who are down. fuck off
>>
>>24315964
Here is real red flags for men(since women are clueless + liars):

Ugly.

Short.

Others find him laughable / low social status / will reflect poorly on woman. Now women are okay with "scary", "dangerous", "violent" ect. but laughable is something they cannot handle.
>>
>>24316113
PS: It's not a racial matter, it's a cultural clash that I just realyl can't handle personally. /Pol/acks hate blacks for being blacks. I don't want to date them because everyone has preferences.
>>
File: 1416533490185.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1416533490185.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>24316173
Lol this fgt is pissed because this bait hit too close to home
>>
>>24316217
fuck off redditor frogposter
>>
>american
>dark hair
>need glasses
>drinks or does drugs

Guaranteed either crazies or missing chromosome level retarded, any of them.
>>
File: west_1466111c.jpg (33 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
west_1466111c.jpg
33 KB, 460x288
>>24316231
Make me you inept little greasy trashbag
>>
>>24315964

It's a fact, nota belief you idiot.
>>
>>24316094
What about being catholic is a red flag?
>>
>>24316059
But telling someone what you personally dislike wont help them. Most people here are self aware enough to know whats wrong with them, atleast i hope they are, and they cannot fix it for plenty of reasons that youre not even addressing. Or do you think differently?
>>
File: AA2K16.png (558 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
AA2K16.png
558 KB, 1360x768
>>24315964
...you do realize most of the guys on here are either into ladyboys or aces, right?

take this shit back to b or soc or wherever you came from
>>
>>24316262
>look mom, im projecting on the internet!
>>
OP is right whether male or female. Man up now or you're never even making the race.
>>
>>24315964
>men
>have to be masculine, do physical labor, have large salarites, have washboard abs, be dominant socially and in bed, etc

>women
>don't have to do shit besides what they want to do, if anyone asks them to cook or clean something thats sexism
seems fair
>>
>>24316460
The world isn't fair faggot, your mindset is proving to me that you're worth less and will never EVER have the metal to make it.
>>
>>24316515
dont see why i should have to try. i didn't ask to be born
>>
>>24316015
what if I have a small penis?
>>
>>24316515
mettle
>>
File: 1411040375079.jpg (28 KB, 412x398) Image search: [Google]
1411040375079.jpg
28 KB, 412x398
>>24316059
>I feel inclined to help you guys out with the problems you're really struggling with.
Don't lie, you just want to rile faggots up for shits and giggles. True to life or not, you know for a fact that this isn't shit most people here don't want to read.
I'm fine with that, but at least be honest about it.
>>
>>24316562
Literally the least of your worries if you're on /r9k/. Girls think about it but it matters less than you can possibly fathom.
>>
>>24315964
>Unreliable
man of my word
>NEET
civ. eng. student and part time work
>Not confident
fucking alpha breh
>Rude to parents
love my mom, don't hang with my dad too often but hey what can you do
>Less than five real life friends
lots of acquaintances, two super close bros
>Unenthusiastic about changing himself for the better
working out and studying, also always disciplining myself to keep a clean apartment
>No drive to pursue what he wants
i live breathe and shit success
>Black
fucking aryan
>Stays on /r9k/ for more than a month before realizing its a negative influence on his life
come here for shits and giggles
>Stays on 4chan
getting pretty boring tbqh
>Not planning his future
gonna get me a phd, work successfully, marry me a beautiful qt, have 3 kids and live in a big ass flat downtown
>Crippling fright or hatred of women
love females, always good conversation and many of them come to me for advice about dudes
believe the majority of people are born the same
>Only thing he is proud of is being white
ridiculos to take pride in something you cannot control
>Being proud of things he didn't earn or take part in
i get credit where credit is due, feel ashamed to brag about myself, i let others do it for me

fite me yo
>>
>tfw no qt black NEET bf
>>
>>24316586
Well thanks.

Literally a load off my mind.
>>
>>24316515
of course a woman will never admit that men have harder lives and will just get overly defensive at the notion. Fuck off roastie bitch
>>
>>24316576
No that's actually not true, I came here in hope just one anon would reconsider what kind of path they were on.
>>
>>24316625
I'm not OP faggot. I'm a 27 year old from CA lol. Men live harder lives, but if you can't accept that and move on you're just not meant to enjoy life as a whole.
>>
>>24315964
>Black

Low, even for a bait thread.
>>
Are scars a red flag for women,Some seem a bit put off by them.

Skin grafts on my back and legs.
>>
I wish Alizee hadn't taken that break. She used to be a such a QT.
>>
File: 1389569435983.jpg (13 KB, 230x200) Image search: [Google]
1389569435983.jpg
13 KB, 230x200
>>24316636
Most of us KNOW what's wrong because more than enough people felt "inclined" to regurgitate the same list of personal problems that anybody could see from 5 states away. It's not a wonder, it's a choice to not take that advice because apathy and/or self hatred have the surprising effect of killing motivation.

The ones who take these threads seriously have already seen their first one and gone off to improve. Some even come back and visit their old friends, usually by making this exact same type of thread to poke back at the robots who don't want to fix themselves.
>>
>>24316671
>implying it wasn't intentional
>implying it didn't succeed in baiting you
>>
>>24316661
then is it so much to ask for some recognition from society that men have it hard? literally every male problem gets trivialized because someone whistled at a woman on the street
>>
>>24316094
SATX
A T
T A
XTAS
>>
>he's white
>he isn't a virgin
>he's taller than 5'7''
>he doesn't like hunting/camping/fishing/etc
>he thinks governments should act on the "will of the people"
>he doesn't have a hairy chest
>he doesn't listen to any noise
>he's straight edge
>>
>>24316586
Don't lie to me
>>
File: 1411046943935.gif (984 KB, 278x148) Image search: [Google]
1411046943935.gif
984 KB, 278x148
>Black
>Holds racist beliefs

Fuck this stupid troll thread nobody cares about womens red flags as long as they remain the weaker submissive sex.

Pic related is your contribution to the world as a woman. Pic related sums up how men feel about women opening their mouths.

Until your role in life is not summarized by the gif I posted, I dont want to fucking hear anything from a woman.
>>
>>24317592
Triggered nigger detected
>>
>>24316301
Catholic isn't a red flag. I only like catholic boys
>>
>>24316059
>that happens to have browsed in my teens.
sorry, English isn't my first language.
does that mean that you're a "former" cock riding slut and your husband a kek ?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.