[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I HATE BLACK PEOPLE TOO ACCEPT ME MASSA" - every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
>"I HATE BLACK PEOPLE TOO ACCEPT ME MASSA"

- every socially inept incel black guy
>>
Any intelligent nigger would hate other niggers.
>>
>>24315837
I'm a black robot myself, and as Dave Chappel said, there are black people, and then there are "niggers"
>>
>>24315928
Except he never said this and this post only reinforces the op post
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
Where did modern black culture come from? As a European it seems confusing.

I don't know how different people actually were, but the blacks represented in the media in the first half of the past century seemed pretty cool, and dare I say they actually seemed to enrich society. Music was great and innovative and they had talent.
>>
>>24316096
>be 1980s
>crack cocaine introduced into black neighborhoods
>blacks will never be the same
>>
"uncle tom" has been the single most destructive word to the black race
>>
File: 1447341078359.jpg (41 KB, 417x514) Image search: [Google]
1447341078359.jpg
41 KB, 417x514
>>24315837
I don't hate black people, I just wish I wasn't sometimes because being black is just a hassle. We place way too much importance on ancestry for my taste. I'm guaranteed to be just hated because of what I am instead of who I am by anyone that isn't also black (and even then, that isn't guaranteed because self hating blacks can be much worse). Being considered "not black enough," by my own people at that, implies that picking up a dictionary is a white thing which is annoying as fuck and even more isolating, which means you get it from both sides. You never hear the end of it from a relative that always has to talk about race being a hinderance, about how you are either going to end up repeating a cycle, or having to keep a stick up your ass and say the right thing and be "non-threatening" to get by in life.

On top of that I don't even have the good stereotype going for me, so that's no fun.
>>
>>24315974
Keep going. This black robot deserves it. He had it coming.
>>
>>24316463
I need your opinion, blackbot.

Most white people like to ignore race or pretend it doesn't matter. To me, that's actually the "racially insensitive" thing to do. I bring full attention to race and cultural differences when it's relevant. Does this annoy black people? Will my black friends secretly start hating me?
>>
>>24316780
I'm not any of your friends so I'd say just ask them if you're really worried.

In my opinion though, if you still want that, if you don't bring attention to it in hate, anger or outside of where it's relevant, then I don't really care. Most do though, so I'm not really a safe test for that kind of thing.
>>
Blacks are forever cursed. Forever manipulated by the government, jews and communists. All while destroying themselves from within.
>>
>>24315837
I'm black and I hate the chads of every race.

>tfw asian chads hate you the most because you're a weeaboo
>>
>>24317141
Asians have Chads?
>>
>>24317152
Yes. Chang Thunderwang.
>>
>>24317001
>Most do though
insecure as fuck senpai
>>
>tfw no depressed NEET black qt bf
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-07-22-21-48-14.png (667 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-07-22-21-48-14.png
667 KB, 720x1280
>>24315837
Any black dude here that doesn't mind being black?

I actually like it. We have many cultures, long history fighting against oppression, and we age like fine wine. Being white sucks, you can't be in a race debate without people calling you racist, most white women have flat butts, and everyone hates them.
>>
>>24317232
>tfw no depressed NEET black qt bf

-said no black girl ever! Black girls stay away from broke loser black dudes like the plague. If you have no money, there's no point to you. You're not human. You're a scrub/fuckboy . Unless you're white, they don't wanna date a black NEET
>>
>>24317269
>you can't be in a race debate without people calling you racist
Why would you care to be in enough race debates for that to be a handicap anyways?
And the only shit I'd really get would be from uppity bitches whining that I have "privilege" for existing as a white male. Sounds like a good deal if you just want to be left alone and not bother with all that mess.
>>
>>24317269
>implying all black folks are geniuses like this guy
genetics is like a slot machine, you only get that smart if all your stars align
>>
>>24317232
kek
would you play guilty gear with me senpai?
>>
>>24317171
>>24317152
I think you mean Hung Wei Lo
>>
>>24317358
>butthurt faggot can't into debate without sperrging out

>>24317404
>intelligence is genetic
Ahaaa no its not.
>>
>>24317506
It's not about sperging out, but about being in enough debates for that to be a negative for you. We just have different priorities about this.
>>
>>24315837
OP this is how we feel about Liberals.

Kucks are fucking disgusting
>I-I'M NOT RAYRAY I VOTED FOR THE BLACK GUY!
>>
>>24317269
Look up and you'll find there are zero sources for that weasel word story (to solve a 30-year-old equation doesn't even make sense, they probably meant "problem"). There are, of course, smart black people. However, posting that feel-good drivel reveals your insecurity.

>>24317506
Intelligence is almost entirely genetic.
>>
>>24317141
i don't mind if they're not am alpha chad/tyrone clubbing party animal with 500+ FB friends on facebook but i admire people who have some courage and don't mind swimming against the current and standing up for what they think is right even when people are against then

what about this is bad?
>>
File: dizzy[1].jpg (205 KB, 735x1019) Image search: [Google]
dizzy[1].jpg
205 KB, 735x1019
>>24317432
you know i would senpai :3
>>
>>24318794
Any art of dizzy making out with the angel wing
>>
>>24318676
o-oops this was supposed to be a reply to >>24317351
>>
>>24315837
white people do the same shit in reverse tho family
>w-we're not all evil!1 pls accept us black ppl
>>
>>24316780
>Most white people like to ignore race or pretend it doesn't matter.

Because it doesn't. It's left wing racists like you that want to drag shit up all the time and treat people like special fucking snowflakes.

If someone has a cultural or religious belief that needs to be accommodated, I expect them to act like a mature adult and bring it up themselves.
>>
>>24315928
chris rock
>>
>>24315837
Socially inept people typically hate themselves
>>
File: 546.png (908 KB, 2192x1024) Image search: [Google]
546.png
908 KB, 2192x1024
>>24315837
Most niggers were raised by single mothers. In other words, their father would impregnate some cunt and then fuck off, leaving some beta (white people mostly, through the government) to raise the child.

That makes the father alpha, because cunts' primal instincts choose him over his competitors. Their children will be alpha too. Almost all children raised by single mothers are alpha. They're very aggressive, violent, unbelievably, mind-blowingly fucking stupid and they usually kill themselves or at least partake in highly self-destructive activities if they fail to spread their genes or fail to prove to be the most alpha in their environment.

Some niggers stay home to raise the child, and these niggers are beta. But they are a very, tiny percentage of the black population. These niggers are basically white, and they hate alpha niggers a lot more than you do because they have had to interact with them for most of their lives.

This is what Elliot Rodger has been saying in his manifesto and it's the most fundamental concept of /r9k/

So shut the fuck up and don't talk about shit you don't understand, please.
>>
Hey black people, suppose aliens landed and they had technology capable of scanning the whole planet and finding out whatever they wanted, and they used this technology to find out what the average IQ of North American black people would be if they were raised in exactly the same IQ as whites.

If you had to bet your life on the answer, would you bet that the true average IQ of blacks people under these circumstances was closer to 100, or closer to 90?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
>>
>>24319006
did you even read your own link?
>>
File: 4d3.gif (719 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
4d3.gif
719 KB, 480x320
>>24315837
I jerk off to vids of people letting dogs lick the inside of their mouths.
>>
File: 1372409428632.jpg (107 KB, 848x900) Image search: [Google]
1372409428632.jpg
107 KB, 848x900
>>24318794
>will never really have a gf that gets excited over mundane shit like fighting games with me
>>
Kent has made me less racist.
>>
>>24316463
you totally summed up my life experience. real tired of people's bullshit expectations,people and their us vs. them ideology is frustrating.
>>
If the average ghetto dog's personality was less trashy they'd be easy to like. But that's basically impossible
>>
>>24322787
>people and their us vs. them ideology is frustrating
That's honestly the worst part about it. Almost everything social eventually descends into being about us vs them
>>
>>24320178
Do you know how unlikely it is for two samples of size roughly 100 each drawn from the same underlying distribution to have sample means that differ by more than a standard deviation (15 IQ points = standard deviation in IQ distribution) ?
One can work it out using the central limit theorem.

It is as unlikely as an instance of a single normal distribution having a result that is greater than 10 standard deviations away from the mean.
This is astronomically unlikely.

The experimenters found a blatantly significant result yet try their best to insist that it provides no evidence that the underlying mean IQ of negroes is different from that of Europeans via such flimsy arguments as "oh but even though they were sent to the same schools what if the black children somehow collectively received much less stimulating education at those schools in affluent areas of Minnesota?"

It's absolute poppycock to appease the scientifically illiterate lmao so that none of them will be sacrificed. on the altar of political correctness
>>
>>24315837
I actually hate Uncle Toms more than actual loud niggers.

At least from when I was a waiter anyway.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.