[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live on an island of 380 people >literally everyone is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 1422006247009.jpg (8 KB, 249x202) Image search: [Google]
1422006247009.jpg
8 KB, 249x202
>live on an island of 380 people
>literally everyone is a normie except for me
>everyone on the island knows I am a 38 year old virgin

How do I remedy this situation?

There are no prostitutes on this island.I have a deadly fear of flying so I cannot fly to the mainland for sex. My life is like a prison on this island.
>>
>>24315778
Take a boat to the mainland. You shouldn't live there anyway. Unless you're a 38 year old NEET and can't find a job elsewhere.
>>
Swim into the ocean where the mermaids live
Befriend their leaders and mate with their daughters
Live whimsically for the rest of your life
>>
>>24315778
Where do you live? I want to live on an island.
>>
>>24315802
The boat is an option, but it would take so fucking long to get to the nearest city.

I own a farm here that I inherited.
>>
>>24315836
Stewart island. It's the small island on the bottom of New Zealand.
>>
why not just take a boat to mainland and find a prostitute

also that island seems like a nice place to live, why would you give a shit about women when you live in a place like that?
>>
>>24315985
I can take a boat. But then I'd have to take a 12 hour+ ride from the port to the nearest city that has prostitutes. I guess it's my only choice, just sucks.

I just want to see what sex is like. Truth be told I get up to some fun illegal stuff on my little farm that I can't say here. Not sure if it would get back to me.
>>
>>24315872
Are you that guy who made that thread about inheriting a farm from his dead uncle and asking us if he should sell it and split the money with his mom and sisters?
>>
>>24315778
wtf where do you live jeez
>>
I always thought that living in a small community would be better of a robot, since you would grow up with some sheltered qt who wouldn't know about all the chad dicks she could be riding in a big city and therefore, she'd settle with you
>>
>>24316020
I hope it's fucking not. That guy was a total kek.
>>
>>24316019
you are literally living the robot dream life

on a fucking island with barely any people on it, you live on a farm and have an internet connection

i ask you again - WHY WOULD YOU CARE ABOUT WOMEN?
>>
>>24316020
No that was not me. I've lived here my entire life.

>>24316044
New Zealand women are whores everywhere. Whats worse is I can't import dodgy robot shit because customs is extremely strict for this island as it's a nature preserve sort of thing.
>>
File: 1446665471285.jpg (29 KB, 631x796) Image search: [Google]
1446665471285.jpg
29 KB, 631x796
379 hollow points
>>
>>24315778
just fly you severe faggot!
you don't have Muh Deadly Fear, you fuckall
you have an irrational fear
millions of people fly on thousands and thousands of planes every day
wtf makes you so special and why do you act like it would be such a loss if your plane went down?
>>
>>24316087
>wtf makes you so special and why do you act like it would be such a loss if your plane went down?
My parents died in a plane crash
>>
>>24315778
I'll come teach you how to not to be a bot.
>>
>>24316150
>lying on the internet
sure they did pal

and let's be real. If they did (we know they didn't) then the chance of you also being in a plane crash is so slim you're just being ridiculous.
>>
>>24315778
>parlay your appearance in LOTR/Hobbit into getting laid
>>
>>24316019
Unless you torture animals or some shit I doubt anyone on here will care enough to track you down, but I guess I understand why you're hesistant.
>>
>>24316369
>he doesn't torture animals
I catch wild dogs and let them limbs off and watch them squirm around until they bleed out.
>>
>>24316291
The chances of you dying in a plane crash arent affected by the fact your relative was in a crash you huge mong. They are independant. Its the same thinking as saying "Well, the coin toss has come up head 3 times in a row now. Its got to be tails next time!"
>>
>>24316390
:(
ORIGINAL POST DO NOT MUTE
>>
>>24315778
site:en.wikipedia.org "population" "380" "is * island" "air|airplane|aeroplane|airport|airstrip"

Which one is it, OP?
>>
>>24316455
Wait.

>>24315872
>Stewart island.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stewart_Island
>Its permanent population is 381 people
>381

You fucker, learn to report numbers properly.
>>
>>24315778
Hey OP can I come visit? I'm from NZ and I want a robot to go on an adventure with, also I'm pretty sure there is treasure buried on Stewart Island we could find.
>>
>>24316455
>>24316506
(Though admittedly, I could have just used the range operator, say, 375..385.)
>>
>>24316506
>Article makes no mention of the famous virgin of Steward Island
Dropped tb.h fa.m
>>
>>24316543
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stewart_Island

>Threats and preservation
>[...] the island has always been sparsely populated
>>
>>24316402
no shit
still leaves his chances of dying in a plane crash to be slim as shit
and if his folks died in a crash (they didn't) and he did too then it is obvious that it was meant to be, so no loss
>>
>>24315872
Haha holy shit nigga I am in auckland.
>>
>>24316588
>still leaves his chances of dying in a plane crash to be slim as shit
It doesnt change them in the slightest. If his parents never got on that flight for any reason the chances of him dying on a crash would still be the same as before.
>>
>>24316044
>you would grow up with some sheltered qt who wouldn't know about all the chad dicks she could be riding

lol no

What actually happens in a small town is that the dozen or so attractive girls all fuck one or two dudes. The only difference is everyone knows it, because everyone knows each other. And then when they graduate high school the ones that haven't been knocked up by said dudes head off to college, where the obvious happens.

The alpha/beta dynamic is just as alive and prevalent in a village of 200 as it is in a city of 200,000.

There is no such thing as a 'sheltered' girl in the post-internet world.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.