[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is FilthyFrank a robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: filfyfrank.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
filfyfrank.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
Is FilthyFrank a robot?
>>
>>24315517
No. He has an entire fucking posse of friends. He plays a robot, as if to mock us. He can simply stop pretending, we are robots forever.
>>
File: 1445129112759.png (60 KB, 152x230) Image search: [Google]
1445129112759.png
60 KB, 152x230
Neither the character or the actor are.
>>
>>24315517
this guy is literally a Fred reincarnate with a different voice. Why do you care?
>>
File: reddit is that way.jpg (68 KB, 478x487) Image search: [Google]
reddit is that way.jpg
68 KB, 478x487
I think the biggest indicator that this board has been flooded by underage faggots is the deluge of threads made about youtube celebrities.

op please kill yourself.
>>
Hes just a charakter. Hea sometines A Robot ish guy or sometimes a Chad iah guys
>>
He has a sick sense of humor that tends to be enjoyed by people who go on sites like 4chan. Simple as that.

>>24315719
Who the fuck would want to pretend to be a robot, you idiot? You're saying it like its something to be proud of.
>>
>>24316556
On the contrary. I say it like it's something to mock. He pretends to be a robot to make a caricature of us, to mock us.
>>
itsss FILTHY FRANK MOTHERFUCKER

all of a suddaaa

earthrocker

imma build him a finna JUST *smacks lips park guysz*
>>
>>24316611

I kinda feel like he mocks tumblr users and SJWs more simply because he knows basement dwelling virgins make up a good chunk of his viewerbase.
>>
File: 1447179516542.jpg (22 KB, 429x645) Image search: [Google]
1447179516542.jpg
22 KB, 429x645
>>24315517
George Miller is an autistic Chad that entertains teenagers on the internet. I don't think so
>>
>filthyfrank

i have a facebook i check once a month, if that, and his videos are posted there constantly.

he is not funny and he is normie tier humor made for normalfag retards
>>
>>24315517
Have you rnit seen filthy frank exposed. He shows that "frank" is just a caricature. He's a super normie, he's probably been very popular his entire life
>>
His entire character is a mockery of robots. He's not laughing WITH you, he's laughing AT you.

I don't understand how some people can't see that.
>>
>>24316743
are you a legitimate retard? honest question because i dont think i have ever seen someone this stupid before

HE OPENLY ADMITS ITS JUST A CHARACTER YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>24316765
Because his entire fan base is the kind of autists and 12 year olds he makes fun of
>>
>>24316725
How the hell does anyone find him funny?

He's come to be the epitome of "lolsorandumb XD"

There's no wit, no nuance, no craft to any of the shit he does. It's just him doing random shit and making weird noises or screaming.
>>
>>24316794

No, his fanbase is almost entirely normies. Look at the comments on his facebook page.
>>
>>24316556
>He has a sick sense of humor that tends to be enjoyed by people who go on sites like 4chan
You mean /b/, I find his videos embarrassing
Just today during a lecture I was sitting behind a guy on a laptop and he first went on /b/, funnyjunk and then started watching filthy frank. I felt so embarrassed for him while a couple retards around laughed at the video. Thankfully noone asked me why I have a dead serious face.
Thank God I'll never be that pathetic.
>>
File: what is this.jpg (13 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
what is this.jpg
13 KB, 306x306
he was
>>
File: lX2daHq.png (378 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
lX2daHq.png
378 KB, 480x360
>>24318335
>implying franku wouldn't shoot up a school
>>
Honestly, my theory is that George has Multiple Personality Disorder.

George isnt a robot, but Frank is.

Frank just uses George's circle of friends for his youtube channel.
>>
He is a normie, he is laughing at you.
>>
When is he gonna commit suicide? His videos keep alluding it.
>>
File: Are-you-fucking-kidding-me.jpg (10 KB, 250x183) Image search: [Google]
Are-you-fucking-kidding-me.jpg
10 KB, 250x183
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSV1UFbhJ-A/

Is this REALLY something a robot would make.. i mean REALLY?
>>
>>24315517
I really doubt he is a virgin
>>
>>24315517
Georgie is a normie, but he understands robots. I haven't really liked his newer vidoes, it's just him doing fucked up shit for the sake of it. His older rants were kinda funny.
>>
>>24315517
I really hate that fucking faggot. And the ones who likes this shit are very retarded idiots.
>>
File: gOl9zGw.png (835 KB, 791x468) Image search: [Google]
gOl9zGw.png
835 KB, 791x468
>>24319443
would a normie do this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwGn7085gZo
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.