[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wagekeks had to toil all day while us NEETS had productive days.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1432836218477.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1432836218477.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Wagekeks had to toil all day while us NEETS had productive days. I was able to finish reading a New York Times Best Selling Novel and hit the beach and catch some waves. I also talked to a couple qt girls. What did you wagekeks do after work today? Go home and grab a beer like the degenerates you are? I truly pity the wagekek delusion I see on this board every day.
>>
>>24315428
Lol i believe everything you say, but charting to qt....don't make me laugh
>>
>>24315428
I had a girl from work I like take me for a few beers after we had finished for the day. We were out for about 3 hours and we're going on a date on Friday night. Thanks for asking, OP - sounds you had an amazing day.
>>
>>24315428
lmao nice lie, don't you have more "my life is shit im so sad no gf" threads to post in

>>24315399
>>24314556

oh and sage, stay mad because you're obviously mad and I am obviously stoic
>>
>>24315428

Got home from work. Girlfriend had dinner in the oven. Took a power nap, woke up and ate dinner. Got a blow job from the girlfriend, and now I'm posting this whilst taking a shit.

Good evening desu.
>>
>>24315428

More like
>finished more shitposting
>showered once a week
>watched another anime
>fapped and cried bc your miserable life

First it was kinda funny mocking the wagecuks but now its getting obvious. After endless threads about you dreaming up a life you will never have, the illusion is manifested.
Your delusion is above and beyond all expectation.
Congratulations
>>
I really dont want to go to work tommorow
Someone give me an idea for an indi game that will make me hella rich
>>
>>24315428
I love how you wrote new York times best selling novel like obtaining a book from that list is difficult.
>>
I think both sides are pathetic. Life is meaningless
>>
>>24316127
But at least as a neet you dont have to suffer through work, or even worse, interacting with normies
>>
File: 1441820431067.png (74 KB, 171x278) Image search: [Google]
1441820431067.png
74 KB, 171x278
>>24315428

>New York Times best selling novel
>thinks its good

Wow, well done. Maybe if you spent time with cohorts at the office you would have a bit of insight regarding actual literature.
>>
Taking the week off. I have bronchitis
>>
>>24315428
>surfing
>in November
How's that hypothermia treating ya? Because being the incredibly intelligent NEET that you are, I'm sure you went to the beach at the Crack of dawn for the best waves.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 640x480
>>24315428

>bestseller

HAHAHAHAHAHA OH WOW
>>
>>24315428
>enjoying your life

NEET or not if you're happy you don't belong here, better rush back to reddit and facebook
>>
>>24315428
kek, all that time and you can't even read some literary fiction
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24315428
This NEET lifestyle is objectively superior.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.