[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask girl out >she says no >ask her what's wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1447203468130.jpg (189 KB, 409x530) Image search: [Google]
1447203468130.jpg
189 KB, 409x530
>ask girl out
>she says no
>ask her what's wrong with me
>she says nothing
>I say what's the issue then
>she says she doesn't feel that way about me
>ask again what the issue is
>she says nothing

Why can't she just say what's wrong with me so I can fix it for the next girl?
>>
>>24315372
She just doesnt feel anything for you. Unlike dudes who develop and grow, women either like you immediately to a degree, or you're just a guy to them. They dont usually "develop" a relationship, it forms only because they kind of wanted it before they even got to know you. And it's mostly down to looks and status
>>
pretend the world is the opposite
girls asks boys out
some fat landwhale asks you out and you refuse
she now is asking you the motive
you'll not hurt her feelings with the reality of her shitty life, would you?
>>
>>24315449
I've told a woman she was too overweight for me before, so yeah...
>>
>>24315424
This boards is the most pathetic God damn thing
>>
Instead of fixing what she thinks isn't right with you, focus in fixing what you don't think is right.
>>
>>24315372
I want to know the same thing. I went from scrawny to /fit/ and they still reject me. I have also asked them what is wrong with me so I can fix it for the next person I ask out. They keep saying nothing is wrong with me. Meanwhile I have literally had over 20 men ask me out this year and I still cannot get a woman to date me. What the fuck?
>>
File: 1412817718606.jpg (21 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1412817718606.jpg
21 KB, 499x499
>>24315372
Want to know how I can tell you're young?
You still ASK WOMEN what's wrong/ what the problem is.
You need to grow out of this. They won't tell you. "You should just know."

Want to learn how to be attractive to women? Watch men who are successful with women and model yourself after them. That's it. Don't listen to women, they will not tell you. And what they do tell you is false because they don't actually know what they want. Biology drives us. Not words. You didn't make her pussy wet - that's all there is to it. But she can't say that.
>>
>>24315464
I've fixed everything that I think is wrong with me.
>>
>>24315483
Sounds like you give off gay vibes. Sorry bro
>>
If you're not attracted to someone you're not attracted to them OP. Stop being so desperate and determined to find an answer that probably doesn't exist.
>>
>>24315424
>>24315372
No this is wrong.
Men seem to think that when they want a girlfriend that a woman should force themselves to try to work out a relationship just because they asked. In order for anything to develop you need to start out at a friendship. Period. The only way sparks fly is if she becomes attracted to the guy during the friendship if not then no relationship. A guy can enter a relationship just knowing potential pussy is involved. But women don't gain value from fucking 20 different guys, so they just waste their time if they try to dive straight into relationship waters.

This is why relationships online fail. If you both just start for "romance" you are getting to know each other with the expectation of forming a relationship this it becomes less about getting to know who the person is and more about impressing them to get into their pants or wallets.

This is such a simple concept to understand but a man always has his penis in mind when it comes to being around the opposite sex.

You don't want to put actual effort into trusting who that person is, then you get kucked because she only sees what you offer her.
>>
>people dancing around this and placing blame on what the OP is "expecting" her to do
Goddammit, there's always a reason and that's all he wants to know, so he can know not to fuck it up the next time.
>>
>>24315372
>Why can't she just say what's wrong with me so I can fix it for the next girl?
But there is nothing a robot can "fix" to get a gf, unless you are a normie.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24315857
Okay then.
OP you weren't attractive, you're a stranger she can't trust, you have shown her nothing to make her remotely interested in pursuing a relationship and did not even try to befriend her. She probably assumes you also want sex and that's not aligned with what she wants. Basically getting fucked by Chad is more of value than someone who wants to waste her time trying to make sparks fly.

I hope this helps.

Also asking what's wrong is a dumbass question. That's basically saying "I don't see anything wrong with me so there's no reason why you shouldn't date me if you can't state one" and that my friend is called: entitlement.
>>
>>24315372
Tell me OP: why do you like this girl?
>>
>>24316126
JUST FUCKING JUST
>>
>>24315449
if she asked me to tell her what's wrong with her, I'd absolutely tell her she's fat
>>
>>24315424
This is true for the most part.
>>
>>24315462
You're more than welcome to leave
>>
>>24315483
>Meanwhile I have literally had over 20 men ask me out this year
this should be a clue for you
you're probably dressing/acting like you want a dick up your ass
>>
>>24315372

You really are fucking autistic.

Women don't know what turns them on. You just prove your lack of worthiness as a sex partner.

http://therationalmale.com/2012/08/22/just-get-it/
>>
>>24315449
>le everyone on le place is le fat LE I BROWSE LE REDDIT ITS WHERE I LEARNED LE NECKBEARD MAYMAY
>>
>>24316267
I shave my head bald and grew a beard. I wear T-shirts and jeans with masculine body language. How the fuck would that make me look gay?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.