[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i want to have sex really bad but i'm friendless virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1422818069418.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1422818069418.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
i want to have sex really bad but i'm friendless virgin and i don't want to lose my v card to a hooker
what do i do guise
>>
>>24315340
Dating apps/websites.

Persistence without seeming like you're trying or even care whether she wants to go out with you; that's the key.
>>
>>24315340
>Get /fit/
>Gay men and landwhales will be all over you at the gym looking to take your virginity.
I know from experience.
>>
>>24315340
Try dating sites/tinder. Not really guaranteed to work but worth a try.
>>
>>24315340
Don't try craigslist. When I put an ad in the M4W section I got like 5 men begging me to take my virginity. All over them aged 45+.
>>
Grindr
>>
>>24315370
This actually. Two chubby's at the gym hitted on me. And I consider myself looking below average. I could actually bang one of them after a party I met her.
Was too much of a pussy though.
>>
>>24315368
>>24315411
i'm ugly so that won't work for me
>>24315370
i'm alredy fit but i i'd like to have sex with women thanks
>>
Why do you want to have sex? What will that accomplish?
>>
I used to be like you, but I worked hard. I literally set my goal to get laid before my birthday months ago, and worked hard by asking girls out, learning to socialize (this was not easy, I never knew what to say. I watched hundreds of pua vids on talking to people, I even got a tinder acc which could've netted me various chicks if I had gone through with it. I met a bunch of qts, and when I least expected it I met my current gf. I completed my goal of getting laid literally two days before my bday which was my deadline. Success doesnt come easy anon.
>>
What's wrong with fucking hookers?
>>
>>24315893
not OP but
they cost a lot of money
most of them are old and ugly
also if you do it with a whore you might as well masturbate
>>
>>24315871
>my current gf
I'll never understand normalfags.
>>
>>24315893
You have to pay and it makes you physically repulsive to any woman who you want to date in the future.
>>
>>24315840
idk i guess it's a narutal instinct
>>
>>24315950
Are you going to impregnate this random girl you have sex with? Even if you intend to, she will probably just abort it if she does get pregnant.
>>
>>24315787
Harsh truth: If you're ugly and not social then a hooker is your only option bro. Give up on this gf fantasy because it's only going to bring you pain.
>>
>>24315944
I meant to say my first gf ever.
>>
>>24315991
>my first gf
I'll never understand normalfags.
>>
>>24315945
Not true, Dan Bilzerian fucks lots of hookers.
>>
>>24316001
Its a strange feel. A month ago I was a 20 year old virgin
>>
>>24316032
There is nothing wrong with being a virgin.

I will likely die a virgin, and aside from sadness from knowing I'll never know love, I'm okay with this.
>>
>>24316067
Theres nothing wrong with it, I just wanted a qt gf. Im sure anyone can do it if they work hard too, I mean I was a depressed neet with no friend a couple of years ago too
>>
>>24316141
And you will be depressed again when your relationship doesn't work out, and then you'll move on to the next whore and and again until you and the whores are too old to keep playing and you and some whore settle for each other and spend the rest of your miserable lives regretting your union, and you'll probably switch whores once or twice after you get older as well, or you won't find another whore to focus on hating until you die. So you will die alone and your body will only be found after it starts to smell really bad and nobody wants to smell it anymore.
>>
>>24315340
how about losing it to a fatty?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.