[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Itt to lies we were told At the age of about 15 my mom tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1447452342951.png (620 KB, 1015x727) Image search: [Google]
1447452342951.png
620 KB, 1015x727
Itt to lies we were told

At the age of about 15 my mom tried to tell me that girls feel absolutely no sexual pleasure. I knew it was a lie but who the fuck is trying to make up a lie like that. And you know if I said to her face that she said that, she would claim that she never said such a thing because she's literally so delusional she wipes her brain of everything that she ever did.
>>
Expect a comment
>>
>>24315230
Dam you auto correct
>>
>>24315218
>Smart but lazy
>You have a great future
>>
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
e
t

f
u
e
l
>>
But anon, that's true.
>>
>you have a lot of potential
>>
>your acne will go away, it's just a thing you teenagers have to deal with for a few years
>>
>>24315264
What are you talking about

Please clarify
>>
>>24315369
Nevermind
>>
>>24315335
Do you eat like shit?
>>
File: bunny.gif (1 MB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
bunny.gif
1 MB, 346x346
>Santa is real
>the Tooth Fairy is real
>treating people the way you want to be treated is the best way to live life
>asking questions is wrong

Explain to me why it's acceptable and standard to indoctrinate children into believing that imaginary people are real while also expecting them to understand that opinions have to be founded on reason to be considered correct.
>>
>>24315495
What the fuck is that thing?

Fuck robot
>>
>>24315558

Can't you read? It's a bunny. bunny.gif.
>>
>>24315573
That is not a bunny

Whatever it is looks kind of cool
>>
File: 1390182937416.jpg (46 KB, 280x281) Image search: [Google]
1390182937416.jpg
46 KB, 280x281
>Life is what you make it.
>Attitude is everything.
>Everyone is equal.
>You get out of life what you put into it.
>>
>>24315726
It's a sea slug, dumbass
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.