[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dumb normies say shit like "oh you gotta take a shower
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: inside kekking.png (91 KB, 226x245) Image search: [Google]
inside kekking.png
91 KB, 226x245
>dumb normies say shit like "oh you gotta take a shower everyday or youll smell stinky!"

>mfw I havent taken a shower in 14 weeks and people still talk to me and never notice it
>>
>>24315097
Honestly, do better
For example, 2 or 3 weeks
>>
>>24315097
>never notice it
Trust me, they do.
>>
They do, they're just too polite to say anything.
>>
>>24315097
no way they dont fucking notice kek
>>
>>24315097
Dude I can smell you from here
>>
>>24315969
Absolutely this.

fuck moot's mom
>>
>>24315097
14 weeks is excessive, but once a week is no problem once your skin adjusts. Also there's no need to use soap on anything but your hands.
>>
>havent taken a shower in 14 weeks
That will show em!
>>
I haven't worn deodorant in years and I walk among the normies without a problem. I hate how all deodorant smells so I use magic hippy crystal. I just rub a rock and no body odor. It's not foolproof. It starts to come back after 36 to 48 hours, and 60 to 72 hours it's pretty much a sure thing to smell. II usually shower once or twice a day though so I rarely push it to the limits. Search crystal deodorant on amazon. It sounds to good to be true but finally, a truly unscented way to prevent body odor. If anything it's just my cologne that comes through.
>>
>>24316869

>soap
>ever

Kek, we have this thing called alcohol. 70% applied to hands, pits, groin, and ass and you're good to go. It takes all of 45 seconds. Less if you spend extra on the gel alcohol.
>>
>>24317045
Kek, we have this thing called nonpolar dirt and what not that gets covered over your body, that is carried out by soap micelles because their nonpolar tails can trap em with them young van der waals interaction. Have fun with your "only cleaning via polar solvents," method.
>>
>>24315097
A friend of my friend didn't shower for a year, for Halloween when he was asked what is he dressed as he replied that he smells. Still managed to get laid
>>
>>24317140

It's 30% universal solvent. I don't care about the dirt so much though. Dirt doesn't stink. It's ass germs, dick germs, and pit germs that stink. The alcohol takes care of that.
>>
>>24317396
ew ur dirtee
>>
showering gives you cancer. washed off oils, kills your top layer of skin, makes your skin cells divide 4 or 5 times faster than normal, this ages your skin and makes it turn cancerous and spreads to other organs like melanoma.
>>
>>24317932
so what should I do instead
should I cut down on showering?
By how much?
Any products or shit to use?
>>
>>24315363
>>24315969
>>24316809
>>24316902

This

OP confirmed autist
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.