[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any unifags here cheat? I've started cheating my way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 1447618518067.jpg (7 KB, 209x250) Image search: [Google]
1447618518067.jpg
7 KB, 209x250
Do any unifags here cheat?
I've started cheating my way through classes because of how much easier/stress-free it is.
>>
Define "cheating".
>>
>>24315160
Having sex with the professor
>>
How do you cheat? I'm just about to start my real classes that aren't easy general education stuff and I really would like to just cheat and take it easy.
>>
>>24315207
Same. I want to pay people to do my assignments.

All I know about is God of homework but I'm not sure if they actually do your work for you or help you.
>>
>>24315160
Cheating on exams/copy pasta papers
>>
>>24315207
Homework is always easy because you have the internet at your disposal, but for example I am terrible at studying for exams, so I've just grown to cheating off other people's papers.
>>
>>24314935
How do you cheat during tests and exams?
>>
>>24315350
From what I've heard a lot of people just sit in the back and use their phones. There have been a number of more ambitious people who just flat out peek at other papers during the exam.

Last semester during a calculus exam the guy next to me whispered asking for the answers but he was a retard so I didn't respond. Then the teacher caught him arching over my back to look as if he was invisible.

Another girl this semester during my speech exam just asked politely before the test started so I let her look.
>>
>>24315444
I don't even bother asking people, it usually pisses them off. I just look with only my eyes
>>
>>24314935
I completely made up my bachelor thesis.
>>
Anyone have any /sneaky/ cheating tips?
>>
>tfw a girl tried to cheat off of me on the gen chemistry mid-term
>tfw I circled all the wrong answers on the multiple choice waiting for her to copy it while I wrote the letter of the right answer on scrap paper to put down later
>tfw I also bullshitted through the short answers quickly so she would copy that when I knew everything I was writing down was wrong
>tfw because I did it quickly with 40 mins left, she left because all she did was copy off of mine
>tfw erased it all and put in the right answers
>tfw got an 89
>tfw 100% sure she got a 0

hahahaha
HAHAHHAHAHA
>>
I also print out fake doctors slips to excuse my absences
>>
File: 1446995337310.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1446995337310.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>24315634
>cheating chemistry
IT'S FUN AND MATH FREE
>>
>>24315783
I honestly hate it. It's time consuming and tedious, and it has a small amount of math but that's not the problem. It's everything else t b h
>>
>>24315525
I mean, they're still pissed off you just dont have to directly deal with it.
>>
File: 1437448931360.jpg (5 KB, 234x215) Image search: [Google]
1437448931360.jpg
5 KB, 234x215
>book report due in 2 days, only needs to be 2 pages
>dont have the book

I'm seriously considering looking up as many summaries as possible and just winging it.
>>
When I had to take exams, which were always essay-based and usually drawn from a huge list of potential essays (of which, say, 5 would be on the actual exam, and you would have to write 3), I would just make up mnemonic devices for every possible essay.

So essay #1 would be "Why did Nazis make a treaty with the Soviets?" or something, and I would break the essay response into 11 major points, specifically formulated to have a "strong" initial word (e.g. a noun that instantly tips you off to what the rest is the sentence is about), and while doing that, either make it spell out an acronym, or just make up a mnemonic for the jumbled acronym and memorise that. So,
>final acronym: MIPP...(etc., however long it is)
>way of remembering it: "my peepee... (etc., whatever is memorable)"
>initial keywords i'm supposed to remember when i see/think the acronym: "mutual intent purges pragmatism ... (etc.)"
>what these words should tell me: "(1) mutual unwillingness by soviets and nazis to...; (2) intent on both sides to betray one another at a given point... (3) purges made soviets temporarily weak and in need of such... (4) pragmatism, fundamental realpolitik of both ... (etc.)

Once you get good at doing this, you can memorise like ten essays down pat with it. Just walk around in circles going
>OKAY, ESSAY NUMBER FIVE, UHH.. "O MAN I Fuck Dogs", OMANIFD, THAT SIGNIFIES "OIL, MARCH, ALASKA, NIGGER ... (etc.)", WHICH SIGNIFY..

Eventually all the essays get burned into your brain and when you get to the test you can just immediately write down all the relevant acronyms in a line, expanding the words from the letters and then the talking points from the words, and then write the essay rapidly as fuck.

I got accused of cheating more than once because I'd draw the acronyms in my booklet in shorthand, with little explanation, and the teachers assumed I was hacking the gibson or something.
>>
>>24316031
>2 pages
fuck off
>>
File: 1447584765468.gif (94 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1447584765468.gif
94 KB, 325x244
>>24316057
>shorthand
do people actually do this? why?
>>
>>24315444
Is your school retarded? For my math classes, they always give out 2-3 different versions and make sure no one sitting next to each other has the same version.
>>
Yep I cheated through my GCSE, A-Levels and throughout uni. I'm in my final yeat now and will probably cheat my way through that. It's not like anything major, literally just bring in a couple of small pieces of paper with notes on them. Easiest thing ever senpai
>>
>>24316057
That's... pretty fucking smart way to memorize things. I should do that but the thing is, my writing based classes never really release a list of essay topics that will be on the exam/midterm/final so I always end up just memorizing shit the hard way.
>>
File: 1446755295736.jpg (9 KB, 222x216) Image search: [Google]
1446755295736.jpg
9 KB, 222x216
>mfw I cheat in calc 3
>use the program feature to type in notes/problem examples
>calculator has pages of notes on it
>always bring batteries in case it does
>mfw teacher is none the wiser
>>
How's that memory method called where you picture information as things?For example X street means 1) and A building in that street is 1.1) etc
>>
>>24316334
Along with this, I put an algebra-solving program on my calculator. Saves a lot of time.
>>
>>24316371
http://www.ticalc.org/pub/83plus/basic/math/algebra/algebra2program.zip
>>
>>24316356
memory palace / method of loci

i'm kind of incredulous that it works, i think ancients and pre-/semi-oral societies were more used to using those kinds of mnemonics than we are
>>
>>24314935
i never cheat on exams. i always copy pasta my homework (pure math b.sc) though i always make sure i understood the answers and also change format a bit.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.