[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Big Clits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (549 KB, 1280x1208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
549 KB, 1280x1208
What are your thoughts on women with Big Clits? I'm not talking about MtF transexuals, but naturally born, assigned-female-gender-at-birth women with fully natural and functional vaginas and female reproductive organs and Big Clits.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 660x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 660x441
If a qt offered you a full sexual experience including penis in vagina no condom, with the only caveat being that she is very self conscious about her Big Clit, would you take the offer?
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 500x728) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 500x728
Do you think that women with Big Clits are able to achieve grander orgasms than average female clitlets?
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 400x299
How Big is too Big when it comes to Big Clits?
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 695x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 695x491
It has always been a dream of mine to perform oral sex on a woman who is embarrassed of her great Big Clit.
>>
>>24314808
Disgusting, but at least you'll be able to find it.
>>
Really really fucking gross
>>
big clitoris is the same as penises meaning fapping to traps is not gay
>>
>>24314808
I onced fucked a girl doggy style, gave her the ol' reach around to play with her clit
and she was so horny she got a clitboner, no kidding.

Is this something that happens normally?
>>
>>24314808
Hm...well, being a virginal robutt, i dont think i'd mind too much. Dont have an opinion on them either way. Do women really feel self-conscious about this stuff?
>>
>>24315143
Clitorises are anatomically analogous to penises, so if a girl is aroused the clitoris should become engorged like a penis. In most women it's not a distinct change unless you're already familiar with their particular clitoris, in which case you'll come to know the difference. In some women, particularly those with Big Clits, the difference can be quite striking.
>>
>>24315143
Yes. The clitoris develops from the erectile tissue that would have formed a penis had she been born male instead. All clitorises get "erect" when aroused, some more than others just like penises.
>>
if i suck a clitoris when it's erected will it cum after a while?
>>
I love your syntax, OP.
>>
>a clit is literally a small penis fused to a ballsack that's been ripped open and left a hole in your body
>>
>>24315773
Female genitalia is the default. It would be more accurate to say that a penis is an overgrown clitoris fused to a set of sealed, useless roastie labia.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 320x480
Is it true that Big Clit women are the end goal of all female sexual conquests, in a way the final boss of Clits?
>>
>>24314808
Good for her, must feel amazing.
>>
>>24315395
And where would that cum come from, Anon?
>>
All big clits come with roasties, so no.
>>
>tfw you realize that your male genitalia are just a large clit and two giant roastie lips sawn together
>>
Polycystic ovary syndrome
>>
Fucking nasty. You're basically just sucking off a micropenis at the point. Well, clits are hypothetically penises that never really formed because of the female genes but still. Disgusting
>>
>>24315125
>big clitoris is the same as penises meaning fapping to traps is not gay
No, the clitoris is the female analogue to the male penis, it still doesn't make traps any less gay.
>>
File: goggles.jpg (26 KB, 457x480) Image search: [Google]
goggles.jpg
26 KB, 457x480
i'd rather have a girl with a big erect clit than one of those girls with clits you have to put cave spelunking gear on to find
>>
It's a plus

The hormones taken by FtMs cause theirs to gradually become like the pics in this thread and sometimes even larger, I'm not sure how common it is for women not taking some sort of hormone/steroid though
>>
No opinion. Never met any big clitted one. It doesn't look bad so if it wouldn't be problem in bed, I don't see reason why should I reject big clitted girl.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.