[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>On the way to get pizza >Want to check ATM on the way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 8729276154_eafbf9a892_n.jpg (64 KB, 320x256) Image search: [Google]
8729276154_eafbf9a892_n.jpg
64 KB, 320x256
>On the way to get pizza
>Want to check ATM on the way to see if I have enough neetbux to pay
>Homeless guy sitting right by ATM like a spawn camper on an fps game
>Keep Walking
>"Excuse me sir?"
>Pokerface.jpg
>Figure he'll only try it once maybe twice
>Avoid eye contact, keep walking
>"Excuse me sir?" "Excuse me sir?" "Excuse me sir?" "Excuse me sir?" "EXCUSE ME SIR?"
>Poker face intensifies. No traffic or anything around so he knows I can hear him loud and clear.
>Keep walking
>Get to pizza store, turns out I have enough to buy it.
>Sit and eat a large to myself, feel greedy af
>Keep thinking about all this stuff to do with homeless guy like pretending to be deaf if he comes in
>Finish pizza, walk the really long way round in the rain to get back to my car in order to avoid him
>Fumble around for keys, think they must've fallen out at some point cause of bad karma
>Eventually find them
>Drive home safely
>>
>>24314609
Glad you got out of there safe, OP
>>
Truly a tale of the ages
>>
Homeless people should not be allowed to sit next to ATM's. Fucking annoying as hell.
>>
>>24314609
One of them once chased me offering me to suck my dick for ten bucks. I stopped goigt out past ten pm after that until I moved
>>
>>24314609
>Fumble around for keys, think they must've fallen out at some point cause of bad karma
he was trying to give you your keys back you dick
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 300x450
Tfw no qt homeless gf
>>
>walk to get a sandwich for dinner
>pass a homeless guy lying down on a bench
>get to the sandwich place
>get a large because it's like twice as big and doesn't cost as much as two sandwiches
>only eat half
>wrap up the rest and carry it out
>start walking back
>remember the homeless guy
>shove sandwich into pants so he doesn't see it and ask for it
>pass him
>walk by without making eye contact
>sandwich making a bulge in my crotch area
>finally get far enough away from him
>fish it out of pants
>get home and put it in fridge to eat later

homeless people are the worst
>>
File: 1447423839332.jpg (42 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
1447423839332.jpg
42 KB, 600x476
>>24314609
I live in the shittiest part of my town and i literally can't walk around the area without panhandlers asking for money.

There's a little mexican store down the road I like to go to but there are like 5 bums that camp out there and ask for money. EVERY fucking time i get off the bus and walk the 10 min walk home from class I get asked for spare change.

One time I walked from my house to jack in the box and this nig nog kept asking me for money and I told him I didn't have change and he asked me to buy him food because he hasnt eaten in days but I know he was fucking lying because 5 mins down the road is the homeless shelter where 25 bums camp out all day waiting for the next meal to be given out. i fucking hate this area.
>>
>>24315101
>qt homeless gf

They don't exist. Either they go into prostitution, or they never become homeless as they find some beta to leach off before that happens.
>>
>>24315101
>>24315243
this

a woman LITERALLY cannot be homeless. I'm sorry but theres actually no fucking way a woman can be homeless. She can just spread her legs for a provider to let her stay or she can beg and make people feel bad for her.
>>
>>24314609
ayy this pisses me off so much, like fuck I am clearly ignoring you take the hint. But what angers me even mroe is when those street salespeople do it because at least the omeless guy can claim to be desperate and on drugs. I was walking down the high road I saw some save the children faggot coming towards me, I sharply turned in the widest curve around the guy that the pavement would allow yet the guy basically still runs at me trying to stop me so I sperged out at him saying "I'm clearly walking away from you, take the fucking hint"
>>
File: 1447698355910.jpg (56 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1447698355910.jpg
56 KB, 400x250
>>24315612
>sperged out at him
That took guts anon, I wish I could tell these people to fuck off like that but I just resort to staying as far as possible from them or waiting until someone else walks past to distract them
>>
>>24315333
Not every woman is some cute and hot teenager. LITERALLY there are homeless women but they are old and usually have some disabilities like the men.
>>
>putting your money in a bank
It is your own fault.
>>
>>24315851
Yeah they all have severe mental or drug abuse problems
>>
File: Soon.jpg (44 KB, 479x558) Image search: [Google]
Soon.jpg
44 KB, 479x558
You should just acknowledge them. Usually they ask something and you just say "No" and keep going.
>>
>>24315101

That scarf is fucking spotless and you think this girl is homeless? You want a qt with ripped jeans, senpai.
>>
>>24315960

but...autism...
>>
>>24316179
I once had an obviously gay guy at a mall stand selling cream try to make me smell cream on his hand and I told him to go suck a cock and he backed off.

Just imagine them as one of the people you insult on 4chan every day.
>>
>>24315087
>>Eventually find them
K
>>
>>24314609
I enjoyed that story thanks anon <3
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.