[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>r9k used to be a lot more hateful towards people claiming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1430149469865.webm (1 MB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
1430149469865.webm
1 MB, 450x472
>r9k used to be a lot more hateful towards people claiming to be females
>a lot more women hate
>a lot
>fast forward to now
>"lol I'm a girl"
>heaps of guys ask for gf
>"fembot" threads daily
>I don't see women hate threads anymore in the mornings
>more talk if sexual activity
>literally you could replace /r9k/ with /b/ in posts and not tell the difference
>this place is actually for real /b/ 2.0 now

Feels bad. And watch, I'll get flamed for acknowledging it. I'll get "told" how this board "always really was".

>"This board didn't originally hate women!"
>"Get over it desu senpai."
>"I love boipucci threads!"

People can simply report stuff they don't like and get it removed, too... Not going into specifics, but I've seen in Skype groups where people confess to reporting stuff they don't like and bragging about how it gets taken down... And it works...

:///
>>
File: 1410120275378.jpg (227 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1410120275378.jpg
227 KB, 633x758
This was my only respite, and it was stolen from me. Now, only darkness. Now, only normies. Now, only abjection.
>>
>>24314730
x2 chan . come home
>>
>>24314752
The amount of newfaggery on infinity chan is actually disgusting. Please stop.
>>
>>24314772
how the fuck is it supposed to actually become a decently-paced board with real robots? the only way is migration of the real robots from half r9k
>>
I've pretended to be a male ever since I started using the internet in the early 2000s, not for any particular reasons. I just didn't think it mattered and there were no girls on the internet in those days anyway.

>ignore fembot threads
>hide fembot threads
>do not reply to fembot threads

Back in '09 when /r9k/ was born that shit didn't exist. Move along, stop complaining about your safe space being invaded like a bitch.
>>
The normies have ripped everything from our hands
>>
>>24314557
iktf. Even when it's obviously not a girl (aka the op uses a picture of an anime girl in his post or some shit) the thread will be up for at least 2 or 3 days and get 450 replies.
>>
>>24314864

fuck off dumb whore.

i hope you get raped by a roaming pack of NIGGERS!!!
>>
>>24314886
It's a dude.
>>
>>24314792
Nigga you don't understand. I saw a thread made by some huge moralfaggot talking about how Anonymous (the "hacking" group) was originally founded to hunt down pedophiles and so even just posting 2D loli should be bannable. Most responses in the thread were positive and agreed.

Anonymous was a boogieman /b/ made up to fuck with other people on the internet. The only thing "they" ever achieved was getting Oprah Winfrey to say "over 9000 penises" on live television.

Infinity niggers don't understand this. They don't understand anything.
>>
don't worry op
normies will grow tired of r9k really soon
they just like to infest anything that sounds news to them so that's why they're here
>>
File: 1447138509932.png (70 KB, 549x424) Image search: [Google]
1447138509932.png
70 KB, 549x424
The downfall accelerated even more since the girl(of coarse) admin from plebbit started pissing everyone off, can remember what the bitch did but it's undeniable every board here got a lot more shitty.
>>
There was always an implicit understanding that this was a boys only club but then it became a joke so people began treating it like one
>>
>>24314905
I still want him to be raped by niggers.
>>
>>24314557
People evolve, son. It's just natural.
Also every virgin in this board already knows how to become unvirgin, paying bitches. Professional ones or poor ones.
>>
>>24314864
It isn't about the fembot threads. It is about the overwhelming mentality of the board has changed and it is just another /b/.

Also, "I've been a grill since the 00's". That's a nice lie, Tumblr.

I'm a girl too and I've been here since the 00s. Want to know why I believe me more than you? Because I actually am that thing you're claiming to be. Nice try. We can all claim to be things.

>>24314971
False. They never get tired of ruining things.
>>
Board quality is maintained by the posters themselves. If you want the board culture to reflect a certain way it's up to you to perpetuate it.

Consider dedicated spamming to make people think your opinions are more widespread than they really are until other posters catch on and start to spread your preferred culture for you.

It helps if you're witty, clever and funny so that posters will be more receptive to the ideas you're pitching them
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.