[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General VN feels thread >tfw I have a big project for uni
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: warmface.png (53 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
warmface.png
53 KB, 645x773
General VN feels thread

>tfw I have a big project for uni due tommorow and I haven't even started yet - decided to play grisaia no kajitsu to relax before I start working
>tfw after finishing makina route my motivation to do anything I planned (go to gym, start this damn project, fix my badass rgb laser) was completely obliterated by feels
>tfw VN's always make me depressed af and I still can't stop reading/playing them
>tfw even if I get on /test/ and improve my already really good body (fitfag), I still won't be able to find a good, pure girl - almost every single one is fuckin loud, obnoxious attention whoring slut, and the ones who aren't are never cute for some reason

Anyone knows these feels?
>>
>>24314098

Why are you bothering yourself with literally the lowest form of degenerate entertainment that there is?

The ONLY visual novels that are worth your time are higurashi, umineko, and muv luv alternative.

Maybe if you stopped reading your degenerate trash you could turn your life around.
>>
>playing vn to relax

that's where you fucked up kid. I only play VNs when I have nothing to do for about a week so I can just completely immerse myself with feels and do nothing. I haven't had time to do that this year sadly

also michiru is best route
>>
>>24314098
why LIFT when it's all about the face cuzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>24314168
>unironically thinking umineko is good
muv luv alternative is great and higurashi is acceptable
>>
>play one route
>quit the game entirely after because it would be wrong to try a different girl after all the good times i had with the first

i gave up on VNs desu
>>
>>24314205
even if you hated everything about the plot, you can't deny that nothing can beat that soundtrack
>>
>>24314246
I agree the soundtrack was amazing
>>
>>24314098
>not working on your body and mind until you literally become Yuuji

Found your problem
>>
File: rescaleddddd.jpg (765 KB, 1921x2290) Image search: [Google]
rescaleddddd.jpg
765 KB, 1921x2290
>>24314168
I dont really care about people thinking about me as a degenerate or something. I am a different kind of robot - I had quite a lot of female attention in my life but I've never met a 8/10+ without fuckin obnoxious 'modern girl' personality, and I am not going to settle for anything less. If I get to be a robot for ever, its fine - all or nothing. Hell, I'd instantly marry a girl like that without hesitation. Currently girls that 'do it for me' exist only in anime or VN's - in real life the cute ones fail completely in 'character' territory, and innocent, pure girls I've met weren't attractive for me. That makes me vocel, right?

pic rel, current looks.
And no, I am not a manlet (unless you use /fit/ standards with 6'10" as optimum height)
>>
>>24314327

^
Look at my picrel tho m8, I already surpassed him with height, weight, and arm muscles
>>
>>24314403
You look good. What's your routine?
>>
>>24314443
Mostly bodyweight, since last month gym with heavy focus on chest and delts. I'm still nowhere close to my perfect form from 2 years ago when I was able to max out weights almost every single machine, lost most of the muscle due to heavy depression after really bad family events, now I am trying to put it back on, I looked much better than on this picture tho.
Current stats are like this (my weight is 150-ish):
280lbs x3 for squats (legs are my strongest part)
180x1 for chest
bodyweight x8 reps on OHP at smith's machine without much problems
Now I am trying to eat as much as possible to recover my mass, training only 3 times a week
>>
>>24314212
OP here
Which VN and which route?

IMO best routes from vn's I played last year:
G senjou - Shiratori
Grisaia - Makina (storywise), Sakaki (girl-wise, she is so fuckin perfect I'd kill for her IRL equivalent)
Clannad - Kyou and tomoyo
There were more but I wont include ones with only 1 or 2 routes
>>
>>24314658
serveral, but touka in sharin no kuni is a recent one i happen to remember.

is it worth getting the voiced version of g senjou?
>>
>>24314734
As far as I remember only one heroine shrieks like banshee and rest have really cute voices, music wasn't too good though. Imo worth it anyway
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.