[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
riddle me this whizzards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1444503796194.jpg (8 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
1444503796194.jpg
8 KB, 244x207
eat, don't be eaten, reproduce, repeat till die
that's it, that's life
why? why does life fucking exist? what is the reason? life is litteraly fucking pointess!
>>
>>24313976
the point is to fuck your mother
>>
It is. That's why people have been trying to assign meaning to it for millennia.
>>
You get to make up your own completely arbitrary meaning :^)!

and we get to kekpost ere on robot9001!
>>
>>24314032
vtop 10 shit depu snepai shitt bakana
>>
>>24313976
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objectivism_%28Ayn_Rand%29

You can thank me later.
>>
Women are the original sin, and reproduction is the manifestation of it. Wanting to spread your genes, that's just the sin having gained sentience. It is your duty to quell it because the point of life is to do what your father couldn't.
>>
>>24313976
It exists because of the starting conditions and laws of the universe. You're made of trillions of tiny marbles that got dropped out of a bag 14 billion years ago, as far as we know. It's stupid, but what else are you going to do? Kill yourself? Might as well stay around and see what happens, if your life doesn't suck.
>>
>>24313976
because evolution.
>>
it's all a zionist mindtricks mane
>>
File: savepete.jpg (106 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
savepete.jpg
106 KB, 1024x768
>>24313976
It seems the existential crisis on this board is only growing.
>>
>>24313976
There is none. So accept it and do yoga because there's no reason not to. Don't do it for the hurr durr normie health benefits. Just. Fucking. Do it.
>>
drugs, sex, and pleasure
>>
>>24314414
Wtf why yoga family
>>
>>24314153
>Ayn Rand
jesus fucking christ
>>
why half of the posts in here where made by Memeing XD underages?
>>
>>24314414
>yoga
what the fuck, are you some 40 year old single mom or something

get back to facebook 2bqh baka
>>
>>24314566
Yeah she's awesome, isn't she, as is her philosophy.
>>
>those replies

i expected more from robots about this subject, guess we really been infected with reddit
>>
>>24314813
Let's see what you bring to the table then.
>>
>>24313976
>why does life fucking exist?
A series of highly improbable events occurring in our solar system allowing our planet to support life. It's an incredibly rare accident.
>what is the reason?
There is none. Make up your own to fulfill that need.
>life is litteraly fucking pointess!
Only if you want it to be. There's some neat shit in the world. Mind as well go see it before the sun explodes and earth becomes uninhabitable. Look at this landscape. I want to go see it before I die since I can't think of anything else better to do. Mind as well pass the time.

>>24314594
>reading rand
please kill yourself
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.