[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Chad experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
ITT we share stories preferably in greentext about our experience with good looking/alpha/genetically superior/rich/etc males.

Personally i hate them so much. They get to enjoy life for the paradise that it is while others suffer from starvation or die in wars.
>>
Why hate them? They didn't ask to become Chads, just like how we didn't ask to become robots. They got lucky and that's all.
>>
>>24314232
maybe they have been better people in their previous lives
i would not have chosen my life desu
>>
>>24313796
I don't mind chads at all theyre just chads doing what anyone would in that position, plus the real chads are great guys, a little airheaded but nice at heart its the pseudo chads that are shit
>>
>Be me
>Be in high school
>Be forced to do compulsory sports
>Do water polo
>Captain of our team is a complete alpha
>Bodybuilder, ex-swimmer, good-looking, tanned, charismatic, smart, and so on
>Normally can identify flaws in people, allowing me to feel superior
>Mfw this guy has no flaws
>Mfw he is a genuinely nice person in addition to all his other good traits
>Mfw when I acknowledge that I am and always will be inherently inferior to this guy
>Mfw I can't even resent him because he's too nice
>>
>>24314232
Chads are made by their enviroment and genes and nothing more. They wanna believe that is all their work but people made them Chads, so it's ok for you to hate them
>>24314387
>>24314568
Look at these Chad-apologists you think they care about robots even if robots were nice and chartable people, they will be lesser than Chads on the eyes of these people
>>
>be me
>best friends with a 10/10 cute guy
>hooks up with girls through snapchat
>has one night stands off snapchat because he was feeling lonely
>meet a girl through him
>she kisses me and chooses me over him
>the girl says she trusts him more than me
>we break up after two months of daily talking on the phone and a date
>she likes every single one of his instagram photos
>probably wants his dick
>>
>>24314665
You just don't show doubt motherfucker. The moment you show any hint of doubt the stacies will eat you alive
>>
>>24314665
I never said they care they just don't care at all so they leave me alone
>>
>>24314999
You don't doubt because your failures never had important consequences in your life, you always had a safety net ready to catch you.
>>
>>24315262
I said that you are the one who doesn't care, in your eyes Chad will always be good no matter what he does.
>>
>>24313796
Once a dumb Stacey came all happy trying to talk with Chad. Chad ignored. The dumb slut called him a faggot. Chad throw the bitch very far. Bitch starts to cry.
>>
>meet Chad
>witness him systematically slay every attractive female in your social circle
>bitches be lovin' it
>>
>>24313796
My best and pretty much only friend is the definition of a Chad , 6 ft tall , tanned , goes to gym 6 days a week. Can pull pretty much anyone he wants, literally has 8/10s constantly messaging him for sex and he won't even reply to thier messages because he "can't be bothered" and "has already fucked so many girls". I wish I had his genetics
>>
>be uni
>meet chads in boxing club
>they're nice people, just more attractive than me
>can't hate them
>hate myself
kill me tbqb
>>
>>24315298
chad just does this >>24315407

literally nothing more. of course I don't think he will be good no matter what he does, but being chad he has to set an example of goodness so he doesent do that much bad
>>
>tfw Chad I find sexy tells me I have a natural wit comparable to Oscar Wilde

Can't fucking stand Oscar Wilde DESU
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.