[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about family. In as much detail as you want,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Happy-Family-8.jpg (570 KB, 2508x1672) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Family-8.jpg
570 KB, 2508x1672
Let's talk about family. In as much detail as you want, describe your relationship with:

>your father
>your mother
>your siblings
>>
>>24313643
Ok. You begin anon on 4chan
>>
>>24313643
>be me
>literally haven't had contact in 3 years
Feels good man
>>
>your father
Keeps trying to push me to do stuff and when I fail he berates me for months for about it.
>your mother
All my memories involve her yelling and screaming at me or throwing stuff like plates at me. She also got major road rage and men often cowered in fear from her.
>your siblings
Sister is a huge bitch and brags about cheating on her husband. Little brother is turning into Chad but has always been kind to me. Other sister is nice and honestly she is the only reason I don't hate all women. She is basically everything a woman should be in my opinion. Kind, honest, loving, humble, and chaste. I really wish her the best in her life.
>>
>>24314492
>She is basically everything a woman should be in my opinion. Kind, honest, loving, humble, and chaste. I really wish her the best in her life.
That's pretty cute t.b.h.
Too bad everyone else in your family a shit
>>
>father
Pretty good since I moved out, I'm currently a neet doing very little but he knows its just temporary so he isn't bullying me anymore
>mother
Ok too pretty much the same as my dad but she wants me to have a real career or something
>siblings
My little sister adores me
>>
>>24313643
>Separated, comes here some days of the week. It's terrible when he start talking with mom. I don't like it.
>She is retarded. Keeps trying to set the house on fire.
>I don't really give a fuck to the siblings.
>>
>father and mother
they always complain about useless shit, they are good people but I just don't feel that connected to them.

>siblings
I like my little brother but I dont feel that close to him to be honest.
>>
>>24313643
1/2
>father
It's amicable when we see each other, but we don't see each other very often. Maybe once every month or two. Lately he's been giving me the "I don't want to outlive any of my children" speech, since I'm a depressed fat blob who probably won't live past age 40 due to either suicide or heart attack. Other than that we get along well enough, but we have almost nothing in common.

>mother
I live with her. For the most part she's really supportive. She gives me a generous allowance for doing chores and keeping the house in order when she's out of town every other week. She'll resent my uselessness every now and then and list off places around town that are hiring even though she knows I won't apply. She's always pushing me to have my mental health checked up on. I've seen two psychologists and a psychiatrist because she insisted, and lately she's got it in her head that I'm autistic, so I recently had to go to an autism center for analysis. That sucked. But generally, she's just nice, supportive, and loving. I know she just wants me to succeed.
>>
>>24315937
2/2
>older brother
Growing up, we were best friends. We were constantly playing cowboys and indians, taking turns on computer games, versing each other in Virtua Fighter, etc. He was always way more skilled at everything we played together, but he was nice enough to let me win every now and then. I never had many friends growing up, so he let me tag along when he had a friend over and even let me come over to their houses every now and then. I'm kind of surprised his friends put up with it. Anyway, he has his own family now and is busy with that and work. I see him every few months, but we can barely hold a conversation now. He's grown up so much and I'm just a husk of a man.

>younger sister
It used to be good. We'd play together a lot and be able to just talk to each other about whatever. I knew it was different after I came back from freshman year of college (and subsequently dropped out), and my mom told me about how my sister was telling her that I changed, that we couldn't connect anymore. She was right. I don't know why, but I can't connect with her anymore. We used to be great friends, but we drifted apart. Probably more like I drifted away while she stayed where she was wondering why I was distant. Today, she's a sophomore in an ivy league college with a girlfriend and super liberal ideals. I see her on holidays and over the summer, but don't interact much

>younger brother
We used to bond over activities outside like skateboarding or doing trampoline tricks. I taught him how to do a backflip on a trampoline when he was 5 years old, and now he's a gold medal gymnast. He goes back and forth between my mom's and dad's houses, and I see him when he's at my mom's. We talk to each other often enough, but it's more like making small talk. I really don't have anything in common with him anymore either

Sorry about the long-ass blogpost
>>
>father
was away a lot when i was a child, said how our family is full of idiots and shit like that, one time pushed my brother through a glass door in a fight. he's getting himself together though and he's doing a decent job
>mother
looks down on me cause i'm not christian, pretends i'm straight, doesn't trust me, tries to guilt me for not being close with her anymore
>brother
we don't talk, no reason for it

it's alright
>>
> father
Probably the only person that appretiates me in my family. We get along very well.

> mother
Says she loves me, but constantly was screaming at me about being neet or while at school how not being good enough. Also I feel like she loves my brother more

> siblings
I really hate my (half) brother, but it wasn't always that way. I ardored him at younger ages. But I lost my respect for him when I found out his diploma was bought for him by his father. He then insulted me and behaves like it never happened. But I will not forget I don't want to.
>>
Bumping for more original relationship descriptions
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.